Chapter 12 - The Good The Bad

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After 3 months.....

 

       I used to live in a miserable life, my aunt is not a responsible guardian she is always hurting me lucky enough her daughter is nice and like a sister to me. My parents abandoned me and I don't know why they left me. My aunt kicked me out in my own house, she said that my mother is a that's why she left me and my father. I want to believe in my aunt's words but I will always believe and need to find my parents. I just can't handle the things that happened in my life. A group of malicious man and his group kidnapped me and abused my own body so that they could sold me at the club, fortunately Seunghyun was the one who take responsibilty. He cares I know, he was the one who helped me during that time. I don't know why he is being good and random at the same time.

 

      I want to trust him but I just can't. This world is not that beautiful, Good and Bad people are always socializing with each other you just need to be careful, to sort them out. As I roamed around, I could perfectly see Seunghyun, he is working on some papers and folders, he keeps on reading and reading them then if he likes it he will sign the paper if not he will ask me to give it back to the another departments to revised it or just a mere trash. He hired me as his assistant, he did not force me or what, I just volunteer myself so that I could repay him because of his good deeds. Everyday we are going together and we weill leave his company at the same time. There's no problem with it because Seunghyun is so formal when it comes to work, he didn't bother looking at me or talking at me about some random stories, the gap between us is so huge. A citizen like me is not worth to be living in this country, I'm just a mere little dirt in this society. I don't even know why I'm still living? Is it for me to taste a good life and happy life? or this is just a dream? I don't know either. Just then when I was about to check Seunghyun's schedule he suddenly went out from his office, and he is talking over the phone. "Yeah I will be there, please help her. Yes I understand. Yes please" he is pleading and he is so worried "Call Mr. Kim, I will leave now" He said as he arrange the folders and grabbed his suitcase. After a few minutes he pressed the elevator but it took several times, so he rushed to the staircase and he ran away quickly. This is the first time that I saw him like that, he is really random and worried. I wonder what happened to him.

 

It's been how many hours since Seunghyun left his office, and I'm still here waiting for him to come. He didn't say anything earlier on what will happen so I just obedie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter