Am I in?

When I'm a Star..

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

I saw those girls walking with seunghyun.

Tssk. Not that I care. So.. she’s probably going to be put in a group?

Ugh. I bet she’s like one of those SNSD girls.. Or how I like to call them: Plastic Barbie Generation. I don’t like them. I’m actually wondering why Key does like them..

I’m putting on a cold face. A very serious one. And went to the elevator.

When I went in it, I saw Heerin, _____, and Seunghyun. FINE! JUST FINE! And I’m WAY-TO-LATE!

“Hello Jonghyun oppa..” I heard. It was her who called my name.. _____.

I acted like I didn’t heard her. “Jonghyun, do we have to put you again at the kindergarten? It’s rude to not greet her back.” “Hmmm.” I mentioned. Like I care? I just don’t like her.

“It’s okay.. Nevermind. If he doesn’t want to response.. no big deal ^^;” _____ said.

They went out on the second floor. I watched coldly at them. My eyes and _____’s eyed met for a second. Before the doors were closing. And I went out on the next floor.

 

Onew’s P.O.V

 

Jonghyun still isn’t here!

“Jonghyun is still sleeping~ Don’t you think?” Taemin said cutely.

“Or he’s trying to match his clothes.. Ugh, I had to be with him.” said Diva Key.

“Maybe he’s lost?” Minho said.

“Or y’all left without me?” Jonghyun came in.

“YA!” I said. “Where were you?”

“Why did nobody woke me up?” he asked.

 “I couldn’t find you!” I said. “I was sleeping!!”

“Oh.”

“Oh? Just oh?! Hyung, I’m late because of that!?”

“Well, I thought you already went to work. I didn’t saw you..” actually.. that’s the truth.

 

Flashback:

Finally~ A beautiful day~

I went out of bed, took a shower, put on some clothes..

After that I went to the Refrifgerator, and found some fried chicken from yesterday.

Delicious

I ate it, and saw the other members of SHINee coming in, and eating some bread.

1 hour later, we left. Without Jonghyun...

 

“But you’re here now! Let’s practice Blingy!”

 

Your P.O.V

 

Why couldn’t he just say “Hi” to me.

I was so close yet so far away from him. He stood next to me but it felt like 20000 miles.

When I looked at him, my heart was like.. crazy!

I’m wondering why I just didn’t tell him how much I love him..

But probably he wil say: “Like every other girl..”

When I walked out of the elevator, and looked back. Our eyes met for a second. Why is he so hot?

I took a deep breathe.

“_____, are you ready?” Seunghyun said.

I nodded with my head. “Allright.. start to sing the lyrics in 3.. 2.. 1.. Go!”

 

I began to sing. And for me.. it just sounded perfect!

Like this song was made for me.. for my voice! My voice, the music.. everything was made for each other.

 

When I was done, I looked at Seunghyun, he had a big smile on his face. “A-MA-ZING! Perfect voice, perfect style.. you’re soooooo in! We have found the last member of the new girl group!” he said. “Un- _____, See!! You’re in! They want you!” Heerin sounded very happy. “Thank you Hee.. I owe you a lot.”

“No.” she mentioned. “You don’t owe me a thing. I only brought you here~”

“_____, you have to know that, I’m your manager.” Seunghyun said.

“Really? Awesome! You’re pretty cool Seunghyun~” I said to him.

“Thank you dear. You wanna know what the name is of the band you’re in?”

“Yeah!”

“It’s called: H34RT.”

 

So.. ‘H 3 4 R T’ ..that  sounds pretty cool, don’t you think?

 

 

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note.

Woow.

I already have 6 subscribers..

I thought nobody would like my story.

Thanks for subscribing~

 

Please.. comment?