In the Bus~

When I'm a Star..

 

Heerin’s P.O.V

 

I’m still waiting.

Oh.. Will she come or not? I’m watching at my telephone, to know what time it is.

It’s 8.50am. 10 minutes left. Please.. Hurry up _____! I’m closing my eyes.

If you’re coming to late.. oh no, don’t be late.. Or it’s.. oh.. hurry!! ..the schedule.. and exactly at 9.45am we have to be there. ... 5 minutes left. 4 minutes left. 2 minutes left.

“Am I too late?” ____ asked, out of breath. “Just in time. God bless. The bus will come in like.. 1 minute.”

“Woa.. cool. I made it just in time.” She looked at me, with a big smile. “Look, there’s the bus,” she said.

We both went into the bus.

“Where are we going to? And.. why did you asked me not to be mad at me?”

“Well.. it’s hard to explain. I made contact with a company.. the one you actually didn’t want.. SM entertainment..” I said.

It looked like _____’s eyes were popping out. “NO WAY! Oh.. I. .I can’t NO! I’m too shy.. too.. no!” “I’m sorry.. but I sended them a cover of you.. and they liked your voice. They want to meet you.. and probably put you into a girl group.

Doesn’t that sounds.. awesome?” “But why SM entertainment?” I looked at _____, she looked like.. crying. “I’m so sorry..” I said.. and gave her a hug.

 

Your P.O.V

 

Why did she do that? I’m not angry. No way. I’m happy. But why? I didn’t choose SM entertainment, because of.. SHINee.. Jonghyun. I was too shy to go there. Too scared. Didn’t Heerin just said she sended them a cover? Sung by me?

And that they liked my voice, and maybe wanted to put me in a girl group? A new girl group? She felt like crying. “I’m so sorry..” Heerin told me, and gave me a hug.

“You don’t have to be sorry.. don’t have to be. I’m actually really happy.” I looked at Heerin, and smiled. She was giving me a sprakling smile. “Thank you. Unni” she said. “Please.. just call me _____.

I always tell you the same thing, don’t call me unni.”

“It’s hard to stop saying unni..”

 

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

Right. It’s just soooooooo sad. Typically girly girls. I soooo dislike those types, I also dislike the y ones, or the cute  ones, or.. well, every girl is annoying.

And did they just spoke about SM entertainment? And a new girl group? Don’t tell me THAT girl is joining a girl group.

She so wouldn’t fit in it. I have the feeling that some people are staring at me. Oh god, please, let them not stare at me.

I started to look outside. Why do I have to take this stupid bus anyway. I so Dislike public transports, always those people who’ll stare at me.

“Excuse me.. sir.. oppa? Are you Jonghyun?” A girl with a cherry-coloured skirt looked at me. “No..” I said.

“Oh! Well you realy do look like him!” she blushed and went back to her friends.

Stupid girl. If she was a real fan, she wouldn’t believe me, and keep saying ‘But you ARE!’

and if they all would know that Im Jonghyun, all crazy fangirls in this bus will say ‘I Love You’.

Too annoying.

 

Heerin’s P.O.V

 

I'm so sure that guy looks like Jonghyun.. It is him. I just know that.

“Oh! Well you realy do look like him!” I heard that girl say, before that girl went back to her friends. “____, I think that girl really is stupid. Look over there.. do you know who that is?” _____ looked where I pointed. I saw _____ blusing.

“Omo.. omo.. it is Jonghyun oppa..” _____ said.

I heard in _____’s voice, that she actualy wanted to scream, but that she tried NOT to scream.

“Are you sure it’s him? That guy just said ‘No’ to an another girl.”

“You kidding me?” _____ told me. “He just didn’t want that fangirl being annoying or something, believe me, it is him!”

As soon as she said that, she saw Jonghyun looking at ______.

______ looked back, blushed, and watched back to me. “He.. was looking at us.. me” _____ said.

 

 

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note.

Well.. I already have 2 subscribers?

I was really surprised.. haha =']

I really want to upload a next chapter<3