Going to the Restaurant.

When I'm a Star..

Your P.O.V

 

After the ride, we all went out.

“I’m not dizzy this time!” I said. “And the ride was fun~” Taemin said. “I liked it.” Minho said.

“Yeah, It was.. a nice ride.” Jonghyun said. “My outfit isn’t ruined!” Key said.

“Well, kibum, why do you care about your look anyway? Are you really a guy?” Mir asked him.

“Of course I’m a guy! You want me to prove it? I can show you-“

“OHMYGOD! Key! Just shut up, you.. !” Jonghyun said.

Is Key really that ish? He wanted to show his.. Oh my god.

“I’m sorry for his actions.”  Jonghyun said. “He’s just.. a crazy Diva.” He said.

“I HEARD THAAAAAT~” Key yelled.

“It’s okay. I understand. But he’s cool, just let him be him..

Even if he acts like a girl a lot.. it’s cool. It makes him who he is now~” I said.

“You guys need to go to the restaurant, right? Onew is waiting there? Mind if we join?” Mir said.

“No problem! Just come~!!!!” Key said. “Like Key said.. It’s okay.” Jonghyun said.

 

Hmm.. I’m wondering,

Why isn’t Jonghyun acting mean to me right now?

I mean.. the first time he was just.. full of himself, and mean.. and..

“Come on.” Mir said, he took my hand, and we followed the members of SHINee.

 

I saw that Jonghyun was looking at Mir, and at me, but then he turned back and started to talk with Minho, Taemin and Key.

“Are you okay?” Mir asked. “Yeah I am.. I am!” I said.

He smiled to me. “You were so quiet.. I thought something bad happened with you..

I’m glad you’re okay.” He said.

“Oh, and if you want something to eat.. or drink.. I took some stuff with me, it’s in my bag.. Do you want something?” he asked me.

“Oh.. Do you have water.. I’m just a little bit thirsty..” I said.

He took his bag from his back, took a bottle with water, and gave it to me. “There you are~”

“Gomawo..” I said.

I opened the bottle, and began to drink, while walking to that restaurant.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

He is playing with her.. just playing with her.

“Oh.. Do you have water.. I’m just a little bit thirsty..” I heard her say.

And a few seconds later  “There you are~”

“Gomawo..” she said.

“So Jonghyun, what do you think of that?” Minho said.

“Huh? I’m sorry? About what..” I asked him.

“Didn’t you listen to what we said? Are you ok?” he asked me.

“I’m sorry, I’m ok.. but.. please repeat it..” I said. How stupid of me..

Why didn’t I just listened the first time.. why do I think so much.. ?

“Hyung, what we wanted to know, is if you want to steal Onew’s chicken with us, if he’s going to eat chicken..”

I smiled at them. “Sure.”

Teasing Onew is a funny thing.. he’s the oldest, the leader.. but still, he acts like he is the youngest.

 

“There’s the restaurant!” Taemin said, and he ran to it. The rest of us all just walked to the restaurant.

“I wated here so long~” Taemin said. “And Onew is inside. With some.. fries?”

“WHAT!? No Chicken~?” Key asked. “Impossible!” Minho said.

“Or he ate his chicken already?” I said.

“Probably he’s going to buy it, but not now..” _____ said.

“Or he is hiding it for you all, so y’all can’t steal it.” Mir said.

What a lot of.. guesses..

We went in the restaurant, and Onew saw us. He gestured that we had to come.

 

“Annyeong!” He said. “Oh~! Glad to see you two too! Mir and _____~! How are you~”

“I’m fine..” _____ said. “Me too.” Mir said.

“Who want to taste this speacial fries?” Onew said.

“I will! I will!!!!” Taemin said. He took one with his fingers, and ate it.

“It’s.. delicioussss! And it tastes like.. chicken..” Taemin said.

Are you kidding me? Fries that tastes like chicken? Oh Onew..

“Yeah, actually, I asked them to make this in the oil where they bake the chickens~!

And so the flavour of chicken, comes into the fries~”  he said.

This is so Onew.. and he’s weird.. but that makes him who he is now..

“I’m going to the bathroom.” _____ said.

I need to talk to her.. I don’t know why, but I just want to speak with her..

I followed her, but Mir stopped me.

“Where are you going to?” He asked me.

“Just going to the bathroom..” I said.

He looked suspicious at me. “Ah..” and I ran to the bathroom.. for males.

I only have to wait till _____ comes out.. and then I’m going to speak with her..

 

I heard the door of the female bathroom opened, and I came out.

“I’m sorry.” I said. “How are you? I need to talk with you..” I said.

But the girl who came out wasn’t _____. It was a stranger. A strange girl.

She’s cute.. but.. it’s not _____. “Oppa.. What do you want to say~” she said, acting all cute. Yes.. Acting. I hate those girls..

“Nothing to you. Go away.” I pushed her away, but she came back.

“I love you oppa~  and my name is Jenny”  she said. “And I’m so happy you came to this amusement park~ just for me.” She said.

“Go A-W-A-Y!” I said.

“Jonghyun~ Come!!” Key gestured to me. And I ran to them. Away from that girl. Yuk.

“Who was that girl?” Key asked.

“I don’t know, and I don’t like her. She’s like all those other girls!”

“But not as _____, right?” He said it on a very low voice. “Excuse me?” I said.

Well, _____ is different.. But what does Key think..

“You do like her.. don’t you?” He said, also with a low voice. So only I could hear it.

“I don’t..” I said.

“Ah.. Welcome back _____~”  I heard Mir say. And he gave _____ a hug.

 

 

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note.

A new chapter~  I hope you all will like it.

Seems like Key knows that Jonghyun likes you..

And is he being jealous? On Mir? And Mir is just so sweet & caring.. <33

 

Please Subscribe & Thanks for subscribing

& Comment.. [also is you have suggestions!]