A little introducing.

When I'm a Star..

 

“_____, come on, we have to go to class!!” Heerin said. “I know I know! But I had to make a picture of the clouds! It just.. it caught my attention!” Both of you run to your class.

“Just in time.” The teacher said. You and Heerin smiled at each other. “We always do!” you said, and went to your own seat. You felt something on the back of year head. “EUNJO! Don’t hit me!” He looked at you, and smiled at you. “I’m not hitting you, my hand did that~”

You looked angry at him. “Your hand huh? Let me tell you one more thing. Stop saying this kind of stuff, or rather I will cut off your fingers with my scissors.” you told him, with an evil glare.

He just smiled gently to you. “You’ll never do that.. because you love me~”

You’re ignoring him, and staring at the nothes your teacher is giving to the class.

“I’m happy this is the last day.. after this I have 2 weeks vacation. Hooray.” you thought.

 

After your classes, you and Heerin walked outside. “____ Eunjo really likes you..” she said.

“So what? I don’t like him.” you said. “And I never will. My heart already is stolen by someone else. Somebody who haves NO IDEA that I excist.” you said. Heerin gave you a questioned look. “You mean.. Jonghyun?” You nodded with your haid. “Yes. Him.” “Don’t worry _____ You said you’ll become a singer.. right? That’s what you told your mother!”

 

About 10 years ago:

 

You took some pictures.

“Omma! Look” You showed her what kind of picture you made.

“Ow dear.. that’s just beautiful! Are you going to be a photographer.. when you grow up?”

You shook with your head. “No.. I want to be famous~ A singer.. a STAR!”

You smiled at your mother, and she smiled back. “You will” she said.. smiling.

“I WILL ALWAYS CHEER FOR YOU!” Heerin said, she run to you, and gave you a hug.

 

I know.. I also signed some papers.. to be a singer.. but no company called me yet. “They will call you, _____. Believe me.” You looked at Heerin. She’s such a good friend. “Thank you..”

 

 

///////

Authors Note.

 

This is.. a little introduction. I think you  will love the story..

That's what I hope actually~! ENJOY reading!