Recognizing?

When I'm a Star..

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

“FISH!?” Everyone looked up at Onew.

“Why fish?? This is the first time you’re talking about something.. different.. not chicken this time?” Minho asked him.

“Well, that’s what I mean.. ever heard of the swimming chicken..”

I could’ve know it.. Onew and his chicken obsession..

Even if he’s talking about something different, he means chicken..

“Uh.. hyung. I think it’s better now to practice.. don’t think about chicken. Right?”

“Oh.. well, okay.” He said. And we started to practice.. again.

 

Your P.O.V

 

“…wake up.. _____~”

W.. what’s going on? Did I just fell.. asleep?

I opened my eyes, and saw Heerin looking at me.

“Annyeong..” I yawned and stood up.

“I fell asleep.. sorry.. how was the conversation with Joon?” I asked her.

“Ah! We’re going out TODAY! He said he.. likes my way of talking? I know it sounds weird, but that’s what he said!!”

“That’s great! Don’t you think?” I said, smiling at her.

“Yeah.. Well, and it’s just in like.. one hour.. to the park! Are you coming with me? Joon asked me to bring you too.. since the other members of MBLAQ will be there too..”

“I don’t know.. My mother..”

“.. I’ll say you’re going somewhere with me. Okay? Don’t worry!”

“Gomawo..” I hugged Heerin.

“I hope Joon will.. like you back.. like you like him..” I said.

“That’s what I want Jonghyun to do too.. you still do like him, don’t you?” she asked me.

“Yeah.. I do.. but I don’t think he likes me.. it’s kinda weird.. He’s acting strange towards me..”

“_____! Do you know.. Jonghyun actually hates a lot of girls.. he can talk with girls, but most of them annoy him. I think he actually never fell in love with someone. Is it true that he’s acting different towards you, then that he’s acting towards other girls?”

“Uh.. I.. actually never saw him talking with a girl.. well, there was just one girl.. but he acted.. mean to her. She was like a typical fangirl.” I said.

“But.. when I was dressed up.. with a pretty cool style, he spoke to me.. and stuttered!”

“Are you serious?” she asked me.

“Yeah! It was.. wait a minute!”

I ran to my wardrobe, and searched for my cool sweater and cute skirt.

“This was it!!” I said.

“Now I remember!!!”  Heerin said. “You already told me this! You know what.. you better wear those clothes again! We’re going to Joon and the others.. right? Maybe.. Jonghyun will spot you!”

“You think so.. ?”

“I know it for sure! I’ll wait downstairs for you..” she walked out of my room, and closed my door.

I put on my clothes, and ran downstairs.

“Omma, I’m going-“

“I know, You’re going out with Heerin, right? Good luck.”

“Thank you..”

 

~ I~n t~h~e p~a~r~k ~

 

“Annyeong!! _____!!” It was Mir.. he gestured at me and Heerin to come.

“Ah.. I like your style..” Mir said to me. “It looks cute but dangerous..” I smiled. “Thank you~”

“So~~ you’re Heerin?” Joon said, when he saw Heerin.

“You look cuter then I thought you would be!” I saw that Heerin blushed.

“G-gomawo.. oppa..” she said.. shy.

“Nice to meet you~” he said. “Come on~ Sit down~” he said.

Heerin’s face still was red, and she sat down next to Joon.

“Look what I have!!” G.O. said. “I have beer! YEAH! Do you guys wanna have some?”

“Uhh.. no thank you..” Thunder said. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!” Seungho said. “There are too young people here.. and probably they don’t like it though..”

“Ehh.. well, I’m going to be.. crazy when I’m drunk, so no thank you.” I said.

“Like we would give it to you.. G.O.. put those beer back in your sack now. Okay?” Mir said.

“Hmmhmm.. so boring.” He said, but he did what Mir told him.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

FINALLY!

We’re done with practicing.

And we’re heading to the canteen..

“It’s too warm in here..” Minho said. “Can’t we go outside?”

When Minho said that, he.. actually shined. Difficult to explain actually.

I saw that some girls that were here.. were looking at him, and blushing.

Flaming charming prince huh?

“Well.. we can go outside~” Key said. “Why not? My skin.. needs the sunlight.. or rather I’ll die..” Right.. Key loves it to.. overact.

“Okay.. okay.. we will go out~~” Onew said.

“Yaaaay!!” Taemin ran outside. Uhh.. yeah he did.

 

We went outside.. and going to the park..

That’s the place where Taemin always is going to.. And Key and Onew always follow him..

And if they follow Taemin, Minho follows them.. and I follow them all.. kinda weird. But true.

When we reached the park, I saw not much people.. but there’s one person.. just one.. that caught my attention.. again?!

I recognized those clothes she was wearing.. the clothes.. she wore that the first time I saw her.. I think.

But why is she sitting by those guys.. aren’t they from MBLAQ? And that other girl.. looks like _____’s friend.. I think..

 

“Where are you looking at~~”  Key said.

“Oh.. well.. I’m just..”

“Looking at that girl over there? Do you like her?”

“I just met her once..” I said. KEY!? Why are you always asking these kind of things!

“Hm.. but do you like her?” he asked me.

“Well.. I did.. like her style.. she looks great.. don’t you think?”

“Hm.. but do you like HER?” he asked me, again.

“Well.. I think so..”

Key smiled and said: “I know enough.” And he walked away.

What was with that smile? Does he know something that.. I don’t know?

 

Your P.O.V

 

We were talking about some rap music, when I saw.. SHINee.

I blushed when I saw Jonghyun. He was looking at some people here in this park.. and at me. Does he.. recognize these clothes?

It must be that.. but I tried to ignore him, so I looked back at the MBLAQ members, and Heerin.

“... is it true _____?” Thunder asked me. “S-sorry? Can you.. repeat it?”

“Oh, is it true that you’re going to be in a new girl group?” he asked me.

“Yep, that’s true. Since you’re all good friends of Mir, I can say it.. but now everyone knows about it~” I said.

Mir smiled at me, and put his arm around me. “That means she’s a singer~” he said.

“What about you Heerin? What are you going to be?” Mir asked her.

“I don’t know.. I think I’m going to be an artist.. Manga artist.. But I’m not sure..”

“So! That means that you can draw.. RIGHT?” Joon said. “AWESOME! Can you show me some of your drawings?” he asked her. “Sure..” She smiled happily. “But just now now..” “I understand..”

“I need to pee.”  Seungho said. “Me too!” G.O. said. “Monkey.” “Butthead.” “Digimon!” “Fartface!” they smiled at each other. “A match.. who’s faster going to the toilet and back.. 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!” Seungho and G.O. both started to run to the toilets. “I’ll be the referee!” Joon said, and he stood up. “We will be the fans!” Heerin said.

 

After less than a minute, Seungho and G.O. were running back..

But who’s faster?

They’re like.. running really fast.. but I saw a little boy playing with his ball.. and he wants his ball.. But G.O. and Seungho are running there.. so they can fall over that little boy!!

I stood up “_____.. where are you-“ But I didn’t hear anything. I started to run as hard as I could run to that little boy..

“Watch out.. watch out-” I said, while I was running to that boy. But when I reached the place he stood.. he wasn’t there anymore!?

“Little.. boy? Dongsaeng? Where are you.. ?”

“If you mean him. He’s safe..” I heard someone say.. his voice.. I know this voice!

I looked up. “Y-you? What are you doing here?” I said. “I saved this boy I think.. since you were running to him?” “I wasn’t.. I wanted to save him from the guys over there! .. Woow.. they’re fast..” I saw that both of them were already at where they started.

“Long time no see..” Jonghyun said. “Excuse me?”

“Well.. I..We haven’t seen each other in a while..” I started to laugh.

“I’m sorry.. haha.. thank you for saving him.. hahaha.. so funny.. ohmy.. hahahaha..”

 

////////////////////////

Author's note

A new chapter, sorry for updating late.. Forgive me ;)

I hope you all will like this chapter.. And I'll try to upload an another one as fast as I can.

I think Jonghyun really is too dumb to understand that you are that girl.. haha ^^

 

Please comment<3