What now.. what to do?

When I'm a Star..

 

Your P.O.V

 

Jonghyun kissed me?

Well.. you can’t call it really ‘kissing’ but.. he did? Our lips met each other..

But I guess he wanted to tell me something.. that’s why he was running.. to me, right?

But after that, he ran away..

Jonghyun-a!! Why are you like this!!

I hit my pillow, and yelled like a crazy person.

I really don’t understand boys.. But. I have a date tomorrow!! With Mir! I’m just wondering where we will go to.. It sounded like he want to go to something cool! – no.. it sounded mysterious!

My face turned red. Aaaaah what to do? What to wear tomorrow??

I jumped off my bed, and went to my closet. I want to wear.. this time.. hmmmm something cute!!

I don’t have a lot of cute clothes.. but I know that I have a cute dress!

I searched for it.. and found it! It’s a pink dress with strawberries on it. ♥

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

Finally I arrived home.. nobody arrived yet.. so I just got to wait..

I don’t know why, but I think I start to like _____...

It’s a feeling I never had before.. a weird but nice feeling though.

I’m touching my lips.. did we.. kiss? WHY DID I DO SUCH A THING!? Oh god..

I let a small sigh escape from my throat.. I will go to her tomorrow.. just talk with her~

But I feel tired now.. I went to my room, my bed.. lay down, and closed my eyes. ‘Goodnight’.

 

*~ - Next day - ~*

 

Finally! I’m awake!

I went out of my bed, I stretched my arms and my back, and searched for some clothes.

Dark jeans.. dark shirt, dark vest, dark shoes. Everything dark – because I’m going NINJA!

Seems like everyone is awake already?? Nobody is in bed… so they must be awake!

I walked to the living room, and saw Onew and Minho watching television, I guess Key and Taemin are in the kitchen then..

I walked to the kitchen, and say both Key and Taemin cooking.

“Good morning!” Key said, when he saw me. “You’re finally awake? It’s 1pm already~”

My eyes became HUGE. “MWO!! – I got to go!! No.. first brush my teeth.. drinking some water.. ok! ok!”

I ran to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth as a crazy monkey, then rinse my mouth, drink some water, take a cookie, and ran out of the house, running towards _____’s house.

I arrived at the street where she’s living, and I also saw Mir.. he’s at her door already.

I guess I’m too late..

I saw the door opened, and a girl came out.. her hair wasn’t tied up.. it was loose, with a cute hair band, and a cute dress with strawberries.. She’s smiling to Mir.. she has such a pretty smile.. Why didn’t I notice it before?

Jonghyun saw Mir putting out his hand to _____.

Oh please!! If you really love me.. don’t give him your hand – no ! – DON’T!!

Mir and _____ are holding hands now..

It’s not that I don’t like it, but Key said the girl I like and that girl is the same girl.. IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF KEY!

So.. they will go on a date huh? I WILL FOLLOW THEM!

 

Mir’s P.O.V

 

_____ and I were holding each other’s hands. I really enjoy this. And she’s so cute! I love her clothes.. it also suits her very well.

I am just the cool guy, with the cool clothes. Hehehe.

“Oppa, where are we going?” she asked me. Such a cute voice..

“We will go to a park.. with a lot of flowers.” I said. “And after that, we will go to a concert.. we will arrive there around 7pm, and it’ll start around 8pm.. I don’t know what time it ends, haha.”

She smiled at me. “Let’s go!”

 

Arrived at the flower park.

 

It’s very beautiful, the flowers are all so pretty, and they smell so nice.. Just like _____..

“Oppa.. it’s al so pretty,” she said. “I love flowers~”

“I’m glad you like it.” I mentioned her. She let go of my hand, and ran to a lake.

“Ah.. so pretty!! The water lily’s are so pretty~” she said. I walked to her. “I know right.. they’re just as pretty as you are..” I said. Her face turned red, and she turned her back to me.

“Haha.. Hahaha.. >< Thank you” she said. She wanted to walk away from there, but lost her balance..

As a reflex, I took her arm, and pulled her back – to me.

Her eyes and my eyes met for a moment.. a few seconds. My heart started to beat faster.. faster..

I let go of her arm. “Come on, let’s go.” I said. But she didn’t gave me a respond.

She just looked with huge eyes behind me. “you got to be kidding me” she whispered. My eyes followed hers, and I saw Jonghyun.. he was together – with a girl!?

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

I followed Mir and _____. They were going to a flower park..

The fact that I see the two of them together.. it’s a feeling I can’t explain.

“Jonghyun oppaaaaaa!! It’s me!! Jenny! ^^”

I looked back, and saw that thing – yes – THING!

“Go away.” I said, while spying on Mir and _____.

“Where are you looking at hunny? – Oh. Again, thát girl? Oppa, can’t u see? She doesn’t like you, she’s dating Mir now. Let it go.”

Seriously, that girl is stressing me.. but maybe..

“Jenny, stay with me today.. okay?”

“Are you asking me on a date!?” she said, very happy. “It’s not a date -___- and just shut up, okay?”

She pouted, but didn’t say anything more. The less she says, the better it is.

 

Your P.O.V

 

WHAT IS THIS!! So.. Jonghyun is going out with her.. so that thing is getting what she want.. Jonghyun’s love..

I bit my lip, and looked at Mir. “Come.. we’ll go somewhere else..” I said. I took his hand.

He seemed surprised. Like he didn’t expect me to hold his hands. I just can’t hold it to see Jonghyun with that girl..

I felt something painful in my chest.. hard to explain the feeling – like.. like I was hurt.

“Mir oppa.. let’s go to that snack bar over there.” I said.

“What? Why the snack bar? Isn’t a restaurant something better!?”

“Of course, a restaurant is better, but I prefer a snack bar at this moment..” the way I said it, did sound like I would cry.. maybe that’s the reason why Mir held me closer to him, and walked with me to the snack bar.

I took a seat, and Mir was buying the snacks.. he took a seat when he bought it.

Some food, and a drink.

“_____.. you know, there was a crazy guy yelling for ‘MORE CHICKEN’ the whole time.. I guess it was Onew, but I couldn’t see his face clear..”

Ah.. I guess so.. this is the KFC.. haha.

I smiled and took a bite of my burger.. Mir was watching at me.

“Is something wrong??” I asked him.

“No.. you’re just so adorable~”  he said. I looked him into the eyes. And just realized that he’s more handsome since the first time I met him.

“Oppa.. you’re handsome.” I said.

“Look who’s theeeeeeeeeeeere~”  we heard a voice say. “If it isn’t my _____ and Mir~” 

“Onew!? What are you doing here?”

“Well _____, as you know, this is my heaven.. They sell so much chicken.. MY HEAVEN!!”

“Hyung, are you here by yourself?” Mir asked him.

“Oh my.. No!! I’m here with all my chicks!” I started to laugh. The way Onew is talking is just hilarious.

Chicks.. of course he means chickens.. hahahahahahahahahaha!!

“I mean the others of SHINee, they’re not here?” Onew shakes his head. “I’m the only one here. The other didn’t want to come to this – what they call – ‘Hell’..

“Onew oppa.. Gomawo.” I said, with a sweet smile. “Thank you for cheering me up.”

“Did I? How did I do that? Am I a magician? Hehe, awesome nickname.. Onew the Chickenagician, magic with chicken.”

Mir shook his head. “Come one _____, we’ll go – Onew.. you can eat the rest.”

I took my chicken burger. It’s mine.. since I already bit on it. “It’s still so early..” Mir said. “So.. we’ll just wait at the entrance of the concert.. until it opens. Okay?” he asked me.

I nodded my head. “That’s a good thing. Let’s go~!^^”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Here you go^^ An update!!

I had free time today, so I wrote this. It's not much, but it's something. 

I really had fun writing it..

I hoped yyou all enjoyed it!!

 

Keep commenting, so I know what you all think about it.

 

LOVE YOU ALL! seriously!!