Going inside~

When I'm a Star..

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

Why was that girl looking at me?

“He.. was looking at us.. me” he heard her say.

Hell no, you looked at me, I just looked back.

I’ts all Onew’s fault. He had to wait with the taxi! Nobody woke me up..

How am I supposed to get on time at my work, without them waking me up..

And that’s what they call friends? ... yeah, they are. I just have to wake up on time..

He looked again to those weird girls. “_____~  We’re almost there!” “Hooray.. I’m so glad you know where we have to go.. Heerin.”

Yeah. Good for you. And please. If you are at SM entertainment.. don’t talk to me, okay? I don’t like you. Thank you..

 

Your P.O.V

 

I looked at Jonghyun.. but why is he watching at us.. so coldly? It’s making me feel a little bit scared.

Maybe that’s the reason I don’t act all fangirlish.. like I would do if I meet him.

And.. I can’t just walk to him and say: Hi Jonghyun oppa, you stole my heart! Come on, let’s marry! And let’s have children!

He would be scared for life.. or  never want to talk with me.. I don’t know.

But I let it just.. be.

“Come on _____, it’s time to go~ We need to walk from now on ^^”

She already stood, I did the same thing. and we both went out of the bus.

“So.. where are we going now?” I asked. “Well.. just follow me~” she said.

I nodded with my head. “Okay! You know it Hee!~”

 

Heerin’s P.O.V

 

I like it when unni, I mean, _____ calls me Hee.. it let me think of a laugh..

And I like laughing a lot! I looked at _____. “Thank you.. _____~” I said.

I’m walking in front of her.. going to the company.. or however they want to call it.

We’re walking along some shops.. and some more shops.. and more.. and.. I found it!

“Look! _____~ There it is ^^” I told her. “Woa.. Soooo BIIIIIIG~" [/ Click here to see the buidling?]

she made gestures with her hands. “Don’t you think?” she laughed at me.

“Come on! let’s go in!!” I said. I took her hand, and went inside.. with her.

 

Your P.O.V

 

We went inside together. It’s just so pretty!

From the outside AND the inside! It’s so.. sparkly~! Makes me feel.. important.

We both went to the bar. “Hi!” I heard Heerin say. “My friend here, Kim _____, had got a appointment..”

“Wait, let me check the papers.. and.. ah! yes! Kim _____ did you say? Well, mister Lee Seung Hyun is waiting for you.”

“How do we find him?” I asked. “Well.. son’t worry.. he’s coming.. ah! there he is! Seunghyun, this girl here is Kim _____, and her friend.. the one who sent us the cover.. right?”

Heerin nodded with her head. “Yeah.. I’m Kim _____.”  I said. “Hm.. nice name. I like your style too..

we want to hear if you’re really that good at singing. if you are.. we’ll take you. And then You’ll be a new member of a new girl group we’re making.”

He talked fast, but I did understand what he ment. “Yeah.. awesome!” I said, smiling at him. “Okay.. now follow me~” he said.

I gestured to heerin that she also had to come.

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////

It's not that much~

But I think my next chapter will

I hope ^^

<3