What's going on.. ?

When I'm a Star..

 

Your P.O.V

 

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw that Jonghyun was talking with a girl,

he pushed her away, but she came back.

Later Key gestured to Jonghyun to come.. and Jongyun ran away from that girl.

When I walked by, she stared very mean to me, like I killed somebody.. ?

“You like Jonghyun too huh?” se asked me..

“Well.. yeah, I do like him..”

“Well, I LOVE him, so better don’t get closer to him.. understand.”

I grabbed her by her shirt and said: “You better watch your back, idiot. I don’t want you to tell me what to do or not to do.” And I walked away.

What does that girl think who she is? Not my boss.. ugh. That kind of girls is pissing me off.

I walked back to Mir. “Ah.. Welcome back _____~”  Mir said. And he gave me a hug.

“There was an annoying girl there.. I don’t know what her name is, but she acts like a ..” I said.

“I guess it was Jenny.” Jonghyun said. “She told me she loved me, but I barely know her.. and she annoyed me too.”

“She said I can’t get closer to.. Jonghyun, because she likes him.. or something.” I said. “It’s just pissing me off..” I said.

“Is it?” Key asked. “It’s pissing you off if you can’t get closer to Jonghyun? Do you like him? Or love him?”

Oh my god.. KEY!? Stop it.. Why did you ask me those things?

“Well.. I.. I.. Jonghyun is a nice guy.” I said.

I can’t say that I love him.. right?

What will happen if I tell him thatI like him.. or love him.. I think being just friends is better.. then him being mad at me.. right?

“So you’re not loving him~” Key said.

I do.. I do.. but I just can’t say yes..

“I think we’ll go..” Mir said. Thank you Mir.. thank you.

He took my hand, and walked out of the restaurant with me.

I looked back, and I saw Key looking at me, he gave me a wink and I turned back.

Why did he gave me that wink? Why.. ?

And he wanted to know if I like Jonghyun? What’s happening.. I’m confused.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

Before you walked away..

 

“Is it?” Key asked. “It’s pissing you off if you can’t get closer to Jonghyun? Do you like him? Or love him?”

Uh.. Key? Why are you asking these kind of stuff..

“Well.. I.. I.. Jonghyun is a nice guy.” She said. I’m a nice guy?

Only nice? Nothing more.. well, thank you.. ?

“So you’re not loving him~” Key said.  What is Key’s problem?

“I think we’ll go..” Mir said. He took _____’s hand, and walked away with her.

She looked back, and then turned back again, ad went out of the restaurant.

 

“Key.. why did you ask her all these things?” Jonghyun said.

“Well, just to know if she likes you or not~” he said.

“Well.. you know that every girl loves me, right? So why asking it her..” I said.

“Because she’s not like all those girls.. And I was just wondering how she would react. And it wasn’t like all the other girls.” Key said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, probably she liked you, but is afraid that you don’t like her.. and her reaction wasn’t like ‘ÓPPA SARANGHAE!’ but just.. that you were a nice guy.” He said.

“So?”

“Nevermind~” Key said.

“Hyung.. do you like noona?” Taemin asked.

“No.. I don’t..” I said.

“Really, but you always act so weird when she’s with us.. and you’re also staring at her then..” he said.

Do I.. stare at her? No way..

“Aw.. Hyung likes _____~” Minho siad.

“I don’t.. !!”

Onew, smiled and said. “You’re sooo bad at lying.. liar. You DO like her.”

“NO NO NO NO NO !!! I don’t like her.. I DON’T!”

“I’m sorry..” Onew said. “I was just teasing you.”

“Teasing you is funny..” Taemin said.

“Yeah.. Sorry.. Forgive us.” Minho said.

“Jongkey FTW!” Key said.

Phew.. I’m glad they stopped about that..

 

Mir’s P.O.V

 

_____ is cute..

I start to like her more and more. But I don’t think she likes me.

I think she likes Jonghyun more..

And she said she likes me as a brother..

She knows that I love her. I almost kissed her.. and she didn’t stop me.. it was the owner of Bummy.. uhmm.. Heechul. It was him.

We just went into two attractions.. Roller Coaster and Chicken Ride..

“Do you want to go to more attractions.. ?” I asked her.

She didn’t answer. “Are you okay.. hey.. Ya!” I looked at her face.

She seemed red. I felt her head, and it felt hot. Is she sick!?

So it wasn’t because of the Roller coaster that she was dizzy.. She was already sick?

Did she went to the bathroom.. to puke?

“_____.. should I bring you home? Or to my house.. ?” I asked.

... no response.

It’s like she’s just walking.. without knowing what she’s doing.

I walked out the Amusement park, and I stopped a taxi.

“Go to this address please..” I showed him my address, and he started to drive to that address..

That address is my house.

Please.. _____.. hold on.. I’ll help you as soon as we reached my house..

 

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note.

Already 30 subscribers.. Thank you very much! I love you all =')

I hope you all liked this chapter~ hehe ^^

 

Please Subscribe if you're not~

&Comment..