Rich Guy

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few months later , the event that Mrs Cheon said earlier , finally came . As Mrs Cheon had planned , she want to bring Halla as Jane's substitute .But before Halla decide on that , she asked permission from Jane .

'Why you are asking my permission ? Did that worth if I even say no ?' , Halla just stay quiet .

'I'm not the one that pay you for that . My mom did . As long as you didn't bring bad image of mine , I'll be okay with it ' , that's how she end up with tagging along Mrs Cheon to the event .

Halla is so flawless in that night . She is wearing a peach mini dress , with a flower clip on her head , and a heel that Mrs Cheon borrow from her friend's boutique. That's her first time of wearing the high heel . She had been practiced a lot before that but let just see whether it went well or not .

When she is walking behind Mrs Cheon , all the eyes are staring at her . She don't know that she is that beautiful that night and she just ignore it because she feels clumsy and not comfortable at all . But Mrs Cheon keep her company . When Mr Cheon are going to meet his friend , Halla was left with Mrs Cheon .

'Are you okay ?', Mrs Cheon while grabbing 2 glass of plain water . Halla just nods even it is not .

'I'm sorry for giving you trouble '

'It's not trouble at all . I'm okay ' , Halla forcedly smile while struggling in standing . She only wears sneaker , the first gift from Mrs Cheon on her first payday . Then , someone approach them .

'Hi , Mrs Cheon . Finally , you bring your daughter . Despite of being alone , before ,at least now you have friend to talk with . By the way , she is so pretty ' , not saying that the way of that woman talks is so ignorant , make Halla want to run away from that place . Plus with the heels , she have to relieve all the stress for awhile . She left them after getting permission from her 'mom' . She almost spit out , Mrs Cheon but not .

When she is on her way to go outside , suddenly she bumped into a guy . She is so lucky the glass that he held is not split on her dress . Just thinking how much that will be paid , enough to cut her salary for 2 month .

----------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter