The Future ...

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wake up from her sleep and sit on her bed . Wait to load her mind back to reality . Her long and straight hair is covering her face and just messy . After awhile , she stand up and stretch her back and yawning . Since she is living alone , no one will yell at her for wake up late and yawning sound . Then , she tie her hair and walk out of the house . As she open the door , the sunlight ray is striking straight to her .

'Ah~ jinjja ' , instead of walking normally , she turns her body and crab-walking to the back of the house . She have white goat name , Puffy , the only heritage by her late parents . Every morning , it is her duty to make sure Puffy eat the grass that she collected from the unused paddy field . While looking Puffy eat the grass , she his face .

' Puffy -ah . You and I share the same fate . Both of us had lost our parents . We have nobody but each other . Thank you for staying with me and be my friend to talk with . Even I don't understand what you say but I know you understand the feeling of being alone . I don't know how to thanks to you . ' , she is hugging Puffy face and kiss his face . Puffy reply her by her face . Halla smile and leave Puffy to enjoy his food alone .

She go back to the front of the house and again , turning her body against the sunlight and enter the house back to prepare for her own breakfast .Beside that , she is preparing herself to the paddy field . The only works that worth for her since she stop going to school in her high school .

Later on, someone is shouting her name in front of her house . 'Lee Halla !' , it's MinJu . She is her co-worker and eunnie who helps her a lot . Beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter