Young Spirit

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night , the weather is quiet windy . Halla go at the back of the house to make sure that Puffy is not cold . She gather the weeds around him and cover him with blanket that she made special for him . Then , she run into the house and close the door . She sit on the floor with her notebook on the small table to plan on something . While flipping page by page of the book , it seems that all her salary always just enough for her to eat for the whole week . Some of them gone to build a cage for Puffy , so ,he will be warmed in the night .

While holding a pen , ' Should I work in the town? I want to have a mobile phone like the other kids . I want to develop our hometown too . So , they won't be left behind . Should I ?'

'But if I do , what kind of work that worth for me ? I had stopped my study half way . To continue study at this age ? ', she chuckles .

'Maybe not . Who will take care of Puffy when I'm away ? MinJu eunnie ? ' , she shake her head . Then , she rethinks again .

'But Puffy can get along with eunnie . Huh , arghhh !' , she scream without realizing she twist her head on the table . While covering her face , she mourn .

----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning , Halla wake up from lying on her bed . She can't sleep . She can't stop thinking about it . With  her messy hair , she walk out of the house and go to Puffy's . Puffy already wake up . Halla smile and walk towards him and fold the blanket . As usual , she do her duty of feeding him . She is squatting in front of it .

'Puffy-ah .What should I do ? I want to go but I can't decide anything because of thinking who will feed and take care of you while I'm away . Also , who will take care of this house ? Huh ' , she exhale the sigh while staring at Puffy .

'I want to ask help from MinJu eunnie but eunnie had helped me a lot . I don't want to give her any trouble ', Puffy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter