Jane's Confession

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night , the preparation are all set . The food for 7 people already served on the dine table while the Cheon's and Jeon's are chatting at the living room . Halla is making a milk for Anna since she already hungry.

In the living room ;

'Where are your kids ?', Mr Jeon while sipping his drink .

'Anna is with our maid in the kitchen and Jane , she's in her room . Resting , she just get home before your arrival ' , Mr Cheon

' Mrs Cheon , I heard that you change your maid again , is that true ?' , JungKook

'It must be YunHyeong is saying that to you  , right ? ' , JungKook nods .

'I met him at the market earlier this afternoon '

'Owh , he's true . Just recently , seeing that she is Anna's favourite right now . Whatever she cooks , Anna will eat  . I think it just a sausage , but Anna said that the taste is different in different hand .'

'Wah , that kid is so smart now . I can't wait for her to grow up , so , we can matchmaking our grandchild and her '

'Mom , that's so early . That kids just 5 . You should find someone for me before you find one for him'

'I already give you chance . Or , are you actually have eyes on Jane ?'

'Mom , you're funny . She's like my own sister . Why should I ? There are so many people around the world and why you choose her . Or actually mom , do you have eyes on her ?'

'This kid . What's wrong with Jane ? She might be a little bit stubborn but you can control her , right .' , JungKook is so done with his mother . He just keep silent and take for a walk inside the house . The picture of Cheon's family was on the wall . And a small cupboard behind the sofa , there are childhood picture of them where YunHyeong , Jane and him are altogether . There might be a gap between 3 of them but they still can go well since they were neighbour before Jeon's family move .

While both family are done with all the talks and chats , then they pursue to the dine table for the dinner . There are so many dish include with dessert .

'Who are cooking all of this ?', Mrs Cheon is widening her eyes at the table that fill with foods .

'The maid , of course . I don't have that much time to cook all of this . Come and sit , I'll call Jane and Anna ' , Mrs Cheon is walking away from the table and go upstairs to call Jane . Then , when she get Jane , she go to Halla's room since Anna is not in her room .

After that , she is going back to the dine table . Jane already there .

'How are you , Jane ?' , Mrs Jeon with smiling .

' I'm fine ' , she forcedly smile . She sit in front of JungKook . Jane barely there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter