First Day of Working

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her first day ;

She is arranging her things inside her room . Besides , she also help Mrs Cheon in arranging her kitchen cabinet . Even it is her first day but there is nothing much to do inside the house since it's weekend . Mr Cheon also in the house . But Halla is not meeting yet with Jane .

That night , Halla cooks the dinner for them . She used to cook for her alone but tonight she is cooking for other people , so , all the food portion ratio is changing to 1:5 for 5 people . Mrs Cheon also helps her serving the food on the dine table . Then , all the family members beside Jane are gathering there .

'Join us too , Halla . ', Mrs Cheon . Halla is standing politely by the wall .

'Oh , come and sit down with us too. ', Mr Cheon . Anna , who sits beside her mother cutely calls for Halla to sit beside her . Halla smiles .

'Halla eunnie ' , Anna is waving to her  . Of course she can't refuse that girl cuteness and Halla slowly sitting beside her . Anna gives Halla her plate . Halla can't stop looking at Anna who is still clumsy in eating by herself , so , her mother help her .

After dinner , the Cheon's is praising for her cooking especially Anna . According to Mrs Cheon , Anna is not a tough eater but Halla's food seems her favourite . While all of the Cheon's are watching television , Halla is in her room , laying on the bed .

She take out a photo album from her bag . Flipping picture by picture . Her parents , Puff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter