Threat or Warning ?

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning , Halla wake up early .She used to  wake up at 11 am but she just can't sleep that night . She prepares a light breakfast for them , toast with eggs and hot coffee for both Mr and Mrs Cheon who will go to work . Before going to workplace , Mrs Cheon is asking Halla to make sure Anna is eating her breakfast .

After both of them go to work , Halla starts her duty . She goes upstairs to collect dirty clothes , go downstairs back and wash them . While waiting the washing machine doing it's work , Halla is cleaning up the dine table and leave the left over for Anna and Jane who still sleeping upstairs . Besides that , she is sweeping the kitchen .

Then , she take out the clothe from the machine and go outside . It's quiet bright that day . She is not doing her usual crab-walk since she was in Seoul .Every movement is being watch by people around her . While hanging the clothes , she feel that someone is watching her . She turns and sees a moving binocular . She walks towards that binocular and appear right in front of it .

'Who are you looking at ?' , that just enough to make the owner of the binocular shock . He is taken aback . Halla forcedly smile to him .

'Nothing , just want to make sure there are no bad guys in the house '

'Bad guys ? Where ? ' , Halla is turning her back and sneaking inside of the house .

'They are not there . I just want to make sure ' , he also forcedly smile .

'So , who are you to this family ?' ,he break the awkward moment by starting a conversation .

'Me ? Owh , nothing . I'm just a maid here . ' , Halla happily greets him .

'I don't know that they are changing maid again . I just want to wish good luck '

'Why ?' , Halla is confuse . He ask her to come closer , so , he can hiss her about the story that he want to tell . Halla is lending her ear to him .

'Really ?! All of them ? ' , YunHyeong nods .

'I don't know why she is doing that but even she never vowed to her parents advice , she still pretty '

'Oh~ do you actually means that she is pretty even though she is bad ? Hmm , something is hiding behind your words . Do you actually like her ?' , YunHyeong shyly looking away and smirks .

' You are so straight forward . Just as a neighbour '

'Really , huh ? If you like her just as a neighbour , why are you taking a peek at her house ? Isn't that a crime if a neighbour doing that ?'

'Jane is just hard to approach . I hope that one day , I can say 'hi' to her .'

'Have you tried before ?'<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter