Meeting Old Friend

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the market , YunHyeong searches all the things in the list . He find almost everything and about to line up at cashier . Then , someone calls him . He turns around his body to search for that voice .

'Maybe , it just my imagination ' , he turns back . Suddenly , he feels someone is grabbing his shoulder . He almost give a punch to that person face but he stops .

'JungKook ?', that guy smile while giving a fist bump with YUnHyeong .

'I thought that I will have a heart attack because of you ' , he pauses . ' How you're doing ? It's been a long time , right ?' , YunHyeong let person who queue behind him to pass him .

'I'm just like this . Nothing changes . Wah , there are so many things in your basket . Are you holding a party or what ? How come you don't invite me for that ?'

'Are you insane or what ? I will do party but not at this peak time . This is for Mrs Cheon's maid . She asks me to buy it for her since they will have guests tonight '

'Maid ? I thought that maid already being fired ?'                     

'You know Mrs Cheon , right ? After one get fired , she easily can find the replacement . So , what are you doing here ? Alone ?'

' No , I'm with my mother at the back . She is buying things for her beloved grandchild . '

'Grandchild ? Are you already married and you don't told me ?' , he pays at the cashier while raising his voice a bit .

'What the heck ?! It's not mine . My brother's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter