Asking for Help

I'm Just A Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I don't know that she was that bad ' , her heart whispers and she sigh . She company Anna eat her breakfast at dine table . She is looking at Anna eats her breakfast .

'You remind me of my friend , Puffy . ' , she chuckles . Looking at Anna make her forget about all the worries . She is eating so deliciously . Halla waits for Anna to finish her sausage before taking her to upstairs for bathing . While waiting for Anna finishes her bath , she clean up a bit her room . When Anna done with bathing , Halla covers her with towel and enrobe Anna with a light blue dress .

'Wah , our Anna is so pretty . ', Anna just smile with Halla compliment . Then ,she take Anna with her to downstairs and switch on the television , so , Anna can watch it while she is cleaning the house . While she is wiping the frame , Jane calls her .

'Halla-shi . Please clean up my room  '

'How I can clean up your room , when you said that I cannot touch a things of yours ?' , whispers her heart while answering ,'Yes , I get it '

'Just don't touch anything in my wardrobe and table , okay ?' , then , she go out of the house .

'Actually , what is she doing for whole day beyond Mr and Mrs. Cheon's sight until have no time with her own family ? Mr and Mrs Cheon never get mad on her .' , whispers her heart while watching Jane go out of the front gate . Then , she continue her work . She clean up the living room , dine table , toilet , Jane's room and kitchen . '

'Fuhh ,done !' , Halla is wiping her sweat while satisfying with herself .

'Was the previous maid never do her work ? It seems like the house had been left abandoned from cleaning for a year ' , she let out her sighs while sitting on the sofa with Anna who already sleeping with her feeding bottle in her embrace after halfway drink it . Suddenly , the home phone is ringing .

'Hello'

'Hello , Halla-shi . It's me , Mrs Cheon '

'Owh , yes ,Mrs Cheon '

'Have Anna take her breakfast ?'

'Yes  . She asked me to cook sausages for her . So , I made it . Is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter