Tch. That wasn't a kiss.

Same Difference [HIATUS]

"Tch. That wasn't a kiss."

 

Author POV

Minho and Hyoyeon sat on the couch watching TV, Taeyeon was getting ready in the bathroom and V and Jungkook were picking out which clothes to wear for visiting the museum. V was inspecting Jungkooks behaviour, since he had seemed a little 'off' during breakfast.

"Did she slap you, when you were in here? Your cheeks were really red. Aish she must be pissed." V chuckled. Jungkooks eyes widened at the question, but mostly the statement. His cheeks were red? He took out a basic, white t-shirt, a pair of darkish jeans and his favourite, beige boots. V was going to wear a red sweater, a pair of loose, black pants, his black sandals and a black beanie. When the two had changed and walked out of the bedroom, Minho stood up from the couch, walking into the bedroom himself and shut the door behind him. V walked up to the couch and his fell onto it, making Hyoyeon slightly bounce. The two gave each other smiles.

"Hyo~ Aren't you gonna get ready?" V criss-crossed his legs on the couch. Hyoyeon slapped his ankle.

"Yah, no shoes on the couch!" She yelled at him.

"Oh~ Mian!" He quickly took his feet down to the floor.

"Yep. I'm going to change now." She said as she stood up and was about to walk away, but stopped in her tracks as she remembered something. She slowly turned to face V again.

"Oh yeah. You were wrong, by the way." She said, with a proud smile on her face. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Huh? About what?"

"Jungkook. He apologized for the incident on the bus yesterday. You told me 'he wouldn't admit it was wrong himself' but you were wrong about that, since he did." Hyoyeon proceeded to turn around. Vs jaw slightly dropped at that.

*Jeon Jungkook apologized to a girl, for trying to help her?! What the...* He thought to himself as he watched Hyoyeon walk away. As she was walking towards her bedroom she passed Jungkook and they both avoided each others eye contact. As she got to the room, she quickly closed the door behind her and walked up to her luggage. She digged through the clothes for a while, before she decided to wear a green sweater which said 'TOKYO' in black writing, in the front, a pair of ripped, light-blue skinny jeans, the ones she wore the day she was beaten up and her usual black converse. She tilted her upper body forward to stretch out and then tilted her body backwards, placing her hands on her , only to feel something was in her pocket. She slipped her right hand into the pocket and took out a bracelet with a black thread and wood-like pearls. She then remebered that it was the bracelet she had found in the bathroom after she was beat. A smile spread upon her lips and she put the bracelet on. It matched her outfit well. Taeyen suddenly walked into the room, wearing a light-pink tank top, black and white floral jeans and black ballerina flats. Taeyeon saw Hyoyeons shirt and started singing.

"Tokyo, Seoul, London, New York, kimama ni sekai wo drive tonight~" It was a song called Mr. Taxi by a group called Girls Generation. Hyoyeon slightly chuckled, making Taeyeon join her. Taeyeon reorganized some stuff in her bag and the two girls exited the room. They were met by the eyes of V, Jungkook and Minho, who was wearing a light-gray sweater, orange jeans and brown converse. V smiled at them. Taeyeon suddenly got an excited expression and pulled Hyoyeon to stand next to V. She took a few steps away, to admire her 'masterpiece'.

"V's wearing red and Hyo's wearing green. You guys match so well!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Green is Hyos fave color. Is yours red?"

"Oh, haha." V chuckled and pulled the bottom edge of his sweater. "This is actually Jungkooks. He's the one who loves red."

"Ooh~" Taeyeon slightly frowned. "But I'm sure you look much better in it, V!" Taeyeon smiled and Jungkook scoffed.

"How annoying." He turned around to get his phone from the dining table. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and walked to grab her from the dining table aswell. Jungkook was looking at the screen of his phone but decided to slightly glance at Hyoyeon as she picked her phone up. His eyes widened.

"T-that bracelet...." He said in a very low voice. Hyoyeon looked up at him, annoyed, not hearing what he said.

"Huh?"

"The bracelet. Around your wrist. Where'd you get it?"

Hyoyeon lifted her hand and looked at the bracelet, but then looked back at Jungkook.

"Why do you care?"

"Why won't you tell me? Did you steal it, brat?"

Hyoyeon slightly jumped in surprise at his suddenly angry tone.

"Yah! Don't call me that! I found it in the bathroom, by the sink, a few days ago. At school."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and remebered that he had last seen the bracelet right before his visit to the bathroom, the day Hyoyeon bumped into him.

"The m-mens bathroom? Why would you be in the mens bathroom?"

Hyoyeons eyes widened.

"How'd you know?"

"The bracelet is actually mine. I lost it the day Suzy beat you." Jungkook crossed his arms. "So, could I have it back?" Hyoyeon was about to remove the bracelet but remembered her strong disliking for him and decided not to.

"No."

His eyes widened.

"What do you mean 'No'?!"

"No. I like it. I'll give it back when I'm done with you." Hyoyeon said, nonchalantly and walked towards the other three teenagers.

"Aish, this kid." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

 

At the the museum

Hyoyeon POV

The students had now arrived at the museum and we had just entered, walking around and admiring the sculptures and paintings. As we were walking, I made sure to hide behind the very tall and handsome Minho, hoping that Suzy wouldn't notice me. Minho helped covering me, since he hated Suzy after making me her slave. The only thing that kept him from slaping her, was the fact that I told him that the slavery would only last for a little while... which I hoped was true. V kept chuckling at me when he saw me crouching behind everything.

"Yah, Hyoyeon ah~ You look funny!" V ruffled my hair. I slightly glared at him and thought I saw Taeyeons face light up in the corner of my eye. I stretched my legs, standing up properly.

"Well, it's not funny. I'll be put right into hell if she finds me." I turned my head, looking if I could find Suzy anywhere. I spotted Jungkook, standing a few feet away, right as his eyes widened. My head turned to look in the same direction that he was looking in and saw Suzy and her gang entering the same room that we were in. Jungkook then walked up to me and pushed me, with intentions that I would hide behind one of the sculptures, but V was standing right there and I tripped on his feet. Both of us came falling to the floor with me on top of him. After about a second, I felt my lips were touching something soft and I opened my eyes, only for them to widen when I realized that the softness against my lips was Vs pressing onto mine. His eyes widened aswell. Our lips were touching! K-kissing?! I could hear gasps coming from my friends and also some others. V and I were frozen, in shock, but as soon as the shock started to fade, I pressed my hands against the floor and pushed myself off of him. The two of us were still staring at each other, but now sitting up instead. I looked away and up towards the other three. Minho looked at me with tightly furrowed eyebrows, as if he was saying 'what the actual '. Taeyeon looked shocked, but for some reason she also looked happy. Lastly, Jungkook stared at us with his jaw practically on the floor and his eyes ready to pop out of his head. That was my first kiss.... if it could even be counted as one. V and I quickly stood up in perfect sync, brushing dust off of our bodies and clearing our throats.

"I-I'm s-sorry.... I tripped..." I said, feeling my throat dry.

"It's ok. It was an accident."

I then remembered that Jungkook was the one who pushed me to trip. The one to blame. My head shot towards him with a deathly glare. Oh, if looks could kill. He gulped in fear at the sight of me.

"M-mianhae! I was trying to he-help! Why does always happen when I try to help you?! Aish!" He scratched the back of his head in frustration.

*He just apologized? Again?* My glare slightly softened. For some reason it didn't feel right to be pissed at him, since I understood that he was trying to help. Help me from being found by Suzy. I looked away and could feel a surprised vibe from him, probably since I didn't slap him.

"I'm starting to wonder if you want to die." I managed to growl, trying not to make him feel as though I had forgiven him. Vs arm suddenly slung around my shoulder and i flinched in surprise.

"Wah, you guys aren't ripping each others hair out! Congrats! Maybe you can finally call each other friends."

I glanced at Jungkook to catch him glaring at Vs hand that was resting by my neck. He slightly shook his head, looking confused and then looked away. What was that about?

"Y-you guys okay?" Minho stepped in to our little circle. He looked like he was trying to be cautious. V chuckled.

"Of course. Her lips were soft. It didn't hurt!"

My cheeks reddened in embarassment because of the comment. I slapped Vs hand off of me.

"Yah!"

He just smiled at me. Suddenly Taeyeon hopped to us.

"Omo omo! Hyoyeon you just had you first k-" Taeyeon quickly covered . My eyes widened at her. I was just about to slap her arm when Jungkook scoffed.

"Tch. That wasn't a kiss." Jungkook looked away, annoyed and started walking towards a painting on the other wall. The rest of us stood there looking at him, confused because of the comment. Well, except for Taeyeon, who was acting all excited for some reason.

 

Lunch break

Author POV

When lunch break had come around, Suzy had spotted Hyoyeon and dragged her along with her. Hyoyeon was ordered around to get them drinks and what not, but sometimes got distracted because of the event earlier. It was so embarassing to her. She liked V a lot, as a friend, but nothing more. V from time to time, by winking or flirting, but it was just to have fun. He admired her and thought she was cute, but only liked her as a friend. Both of them knew that, but people around them (*cough* Taeyeon *cough*) looked at it otherwise. In a way Hyoyeon was relieved that the one she accidently... bumped lips with was V and not Minho, or someone else.

She was really tired at this point and barely got a chance to eat properly since Suzy ordered her around so much. Hyoyeon was a little confused as to why Suzy wasn't making her do anything embarassing, since she didn't know about Jungkooks/Vs threat from the bus. She was carrying another four drinks to the snob gang, what was it, like the third time? Hyoyeon just got to the table.

"Ugh, There you are, finally! What took you so long?" Suzy complained, rolling her eyes. Hyoyeon shot her a dirty look and sat down.

"Suzy sunbaenim-ssi, may I ask you a question?" Hyoyeon said, with a hint of slight reluctance in her voice, having to speak so formally to Suzy. Suzy analyzed Hyoyeons body up and down before responding.

"What?"

"For how long am I gonna have to endure this, sunbaenim?"

Suzy froze for a second, proceeding to laugh evily.

"Mmm, let me think.... forever?"

The other three started laughing aswell. Hyoyeon bit her lip, trying not to slap Suzy right then and there.

"Please, sunbaenim. Is there atleast something I can do to end this?"

Suzy was about to reject her 'slave' again, when she spotted something. She narrowed her eyes and then turned to Hyoyeon, slyly smirking.

"I..... I'll think about it." She took another sip of her drink. Hyoyeons eyes showed a little bit of hope from Suzys reply. Was she soon going to be free to roam the hallways of school, not having to hide anymore. A smile spread across her lips.

"Yah! What're you smiling about?! I said I'll think about it." Suzy snapped. Hyoyeon scratched her nape in embarassment.

"Jwesonghamnida, Suzy sunbaenim-ssi!"

 

 

..........

Annyeonghaseyo~ So what did you guys think? Slightly shocked? Disappointed? Kekeke mianhae! Don't worry, this is still a Hyokook fanfic. I just wanna make sure to build it up, so that when it finally happens, it's amazing! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Saranghamnida~ <3 Thanks for reading :D