A strange morning

Same Difference [HIATUS]

A strange morning

Author POV

V was frozen. Hyoyeon and Jungkook were very close. Her head was resting on his chest and his head was resting on hers, with his arms around her.

*Tha ?* V took a few steps closer to the couch and a sigh escaped his mouth. He wasn't sure wether it was a sigh of relief or a sigh of disappointment. A quiet chuckle was heard from him. The two people cuddling in the couch were asleep. V was amused. Being the mischievous kid he was, he decided not to wake them. He'd love to see their reaction in the morning, after finding out how they had been sleeping in each others arms, unknowingly. He slowly started sneaking quietly away from the couch with a sly smirk on his face.

"V....*yawn*.... is Hyo coming?" Taeyeon stepped out of her and Hyoyeons bedroom, in her pink pajamas. V didn't want Taeyeon to see the two teens cuddled up in the couch, since he didn't want to risk them being woken by her. He quickly stood in front of Taeyeon, blocking her view over the TV lounge. For a second, she questioned his action, but was then too tired to care.

"Uhh apparently there was more than we thought left of the movie. T-they said they wanted to see it. She'll come when it's over." V discreetly scratched the back of his head as he was lying. Taeyeon, again, was too tired to notice his stuttering.

"Oh okay. Night, V!" She gave him a tired smile. He let out the breath he was holding. The both of them went into their rooms to go to bed.

 

The next morning

Jungkook POV

The light sneaking in through the window woke me up. I couldn't fully open my eyes since it was too bright. Feeling very stiff, I was about to stretch out my arms and legs but was for some reason restrained. Finally, getting back my sences, I felt that I had a weight pressing against my chest. Still squinting my eyes, I looked downwards to see someones sleeping figure resting against me. Trying to recognize the light-brown hair under my chin, I furrowed my eyebrows, going through last nights events in my mind. A gasp.

*Could it be H-Hyo....* Finally my eyes flew open, turning my head to see the persons face. Holy . I didn't know what to do. *Should I push her off?? Stay still?? What the hell is happening??*  Suddenly the figure started moving. Still staring at her face, I could see her eyes starting to open. She lifted her head and our noses almost touched. Her eyes widened at the sight of me and if possible, mine widened even more. Both of us not knowing what to do, we stayed still for what felt like an eternity. But the sound of a door opening made us snap out of whatever-we-were-in and she threw herself in the other direction as I turned my head away, pulling my arms in. Taeyeon walked into the lounge.

"Oh, Hyo! You fell asleep in the couch? And you too, Jungkook?" Taeyeon asked, scratching her head, looking like she'd just woken up. She then noticed the shocked looks on both of our faces, and tilted her head. "You two alright?" Both Hyoyeon and I quickly nodded. I stood up, giving Taeyeon a quick nod as I walked past her and ran into the bedroom I was supposed to be sleeping in, unconsiously leaving the door open behind me. Minho was still asleep and I didn't see V. Perhaps he was in the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror, which was opposite the door. Staring at myself in the mirror, I noticed my face was bright-red. My hand landed on the left side of my chest and I felt a fast and strong pounding. Well, of course I was like this, out of embarassment obviously... right? I heard the door close behind me and looked in the mirror to see the door. V was leaning against the door with his hand on it. He had been standing behind the door since I walked in. I turned around, facing him. Pursing his lips with a knowing look on his face he broke the silence.

"Morning. Why do you look so flustered, bro? Something wrong~?" V raised his eyebrow, acting worried. Only acting. I could tell. I gently pulled my bangs and averted my eyes, trying to calm down from the embarassment.

"I-I'm fine..." I cleared my throat and shook my head a little. V then noticed my bright-red face, that I didn't look red out of anger or annoyance, but out of.... embarassment? He suddenly gave a slightly genuine surprised look.

"Omo.... I thought you'd be fighting about it, not..." V tilted his head. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"M-mwo? 'You'? 'It'?"

"Hehe... you and Hyo! I saw you in the couch, looking quite comfortable in each others arms." V smirked as my eyes widened again.

"What'd you say?!" I turned slightly annoyed, but was still mostly shocked. V saw? .

"Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone. And I won't tell them about your reaction to it either~" He chuckled and winked at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I honestly didn't know what he meant. Anyone would act embarassed in a situation like that.

"Ahh nothing~" He smiled and suddenly Minhos sheets started moving.

"Ugh.... why are you two shouting right next to your sleeping sunbae?" Minho yawned stretching his arms in the air.

"Nothing... right Kookie?" V gave me a teasing, rectangular smile. A glare shot from my eyes at him.

"Right..."

Hyoyeon POV

Jungkook suddenly just left the lounge, quickly going into his room. Oh my god. We had slept like that? I shook my head and felt my cheeks burning. So embarassed. I was getting slightly pissed at him, even if I knew he did it in his sleep.... and honestly, I had curled up against him in my sleep too. We were both at fault. I groaned.

"Wah, in such hurry so early in the morning..." Taeyeon looked in the direction that Jungkook went. Then she looked back at me. I stood up and said a quick 'Morning' before walking past her too the bathroom. I could feel a confused aura from her as I left her behind me. Locking the door, I tilted over the sink and looked at my red face in the mirror. Red from both embrassment and anger. Even if he did it in his sleep, he would still get it. He always did these kinds of things, making it harder for me to come up with the best type of revenge. If he kept going like this, I'd end up having to kill him. Suddenly I felt a pounding in my chest. But it was strange. It wasn't the nervous kind of pounding.... it was different. The kind of pounding I felt when I was around Minho. Was he near? Well, yeah, he was in the room next door. I guess my heart felt his presence without me even having to think about him.... which was kind of weird. Probably, physically impossible. I shook my head, as I got a headache trying to figure my heart out. I turned the faucet on, and splashed some water in my face, standing in the bathroom for a few minutes.

*Agh! He's so dead!* I walked out of the bathroom after quickly drying my face with a towel. Taeyeon was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast and V had sat down by the dining table. He turned his head towards me and as he noticed my pissed expression, he gave a guilty chuckle.

"Morning, beautiful~" V smiled. I thought I could hear Taeyeon quietly squeel, but why would she do that. I shook my head and scoffed.

"Eung." Was the only thing I could manage to respond to him. Instead of asking me what was wrong, which I would have expected, he smiled and pointed towards the chair beside him. I furrowed my eyebrows, sitting down next to him.

"Ah, Taeyeonie is making breakfast for us! I'm so hungry!" V stretched his arms. I glared at the door to the boys room, waiting for jerk-face to come out so I could give him a piece of my mind. The door opened, but to my disappointment, Minho stepped outside, yawning. His hair was messy and he looked really handsome, but for some reason, it didn't affect me. I was too busy being pissed at Jungkook, I guess. Minho sat down on the chair at the end of the table.

"So, everyone had a good night sleep?" V asked, turning his head and winking at me. My eyes narrowed. Did he know? Before I could ask him, Minho started talking.

"Well, yes, until you two woke me up." Minho slightly whined. He still had a hard time with the two younger teens.

"Mian, hyung!" V smiled at him and Minho gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't call me that, kay?" Minho turned to look at me. "How 'bout you, Hyo?" I stiffened as I saw V smiling at me, tilting his head.

"Yeah, Hyo, tell us!" V said, with a teasing tone.

"I-it was fine." I stuttered and thought about my answer. In all honesty, sleeping in my arch enemys arms, hadn't given me nightmares, like I would have thought. I actually didn't wake up a single time. Ugh, what am I saying. We were all tired as , including me. I looked up to see V smiling slyly at me. Damnit.

"She fell asleep on the couch. So did Jungkook." Taeyeon put plates of bacon and eggs down on the table. Minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me curiously.

"But Hyo, you usually have a hard time falling asleep while watching movies and such."

He was right. Well, like I said! I was tired! Suddenly the door to the boys bedroom opened. Without having to look, I knew it was Jungkook. Still being pissed at him, I instantly stood up, planning on dragging him away and yell at him. Without looking him in the eyes I took a hold of his arm, pulling him back into their bedroom.

"Well, I guess it's better they fight in there, rather then here." I heard Taeyeon say, before closing the door behind me and Jungkook. He could probably sence my anger since I was holding his arm so harshly. I let go of him and turned around to face him. But suddenly, when I looked him in the eyes, I froze for a second. I shook my head and remembered that I was pissed.

Author POV

"What... the HELL.... happened last night?!" Hyoyeon growled.

"Ugh. Obviously we fell asleep and... ya know!"

"I already told you once! You're not allowed to touch me!"

"Wah! Don't you dare blame this on me! First of all, I was asleep! Second, I wasn't the one snuggling into my own chest!" Both of them slightly widened their eyes at his words, but then returned to the fighting.

"And I wasn't the one wrapping my arms.... like that!" Hyoyeon shot back at him.

"Let's just face it! We're both at fault!" Jungkook admitted. She looked at him, slightly surprised, that he wasn't being too stubborn. Her anger was fading, without her noticing it herself.

"I-I guess."

"And.. uh... sorry..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I should have gone to bed I gue-"

"No. I mean for yesterday. I was honestly trying to help." He tilted his head down. Hyoyeon remembered when V had told her that Jungkook wouldn't admit his mistake.

*V was wrong, I guess.* She found herself staring at Jungkook for a moment and then snapping out of it.

"I get it.... I'm still mad though! And I'll have my revenge." Hyoyeon looked away and proceeded to open the door and walking out. Jungkook followed her. They were met by three wondering faces. Hyoyeon sat down next to V and Jungkook took the seat opposite her, since it was the only one not taken.

"Omo. They're not glaring at each other." Taeyeon said in a low tone, almost whispering, but everyone heard. Hyoyeon and Jungkook turned their heads to look at each other. They just stared at each other, for only a split second, until they started glaring.

"Hehe nevermind. I was getting worried." Taeyeon continued. V and Minho narrowed their eyes at the two teens glaring at each other. All five of them ate their breakfast and thanked Taeyeon afterwards.

"So today all of our classes are going to the museum, right?" Minho said as he sat down on the couch. Hyoyeon sat down next to him, curious about what he was watching.

"Yup." She answered.

"Great, so we can walk as a group. I'm glad, since the guys in my class will only walk around trying to flirt with all of the girls." He switched the channel.

"Oh, cause you're not interested in that all." Hyoyeon chuckled. Instead of acting shy and embarassed, he just gave her a big smile. Hyoyeons eyes widened at his smile. But not because of the same reasons as before. Her hands landed on her cheeks. Nothing. Her left hand went to her chest. Nothing. slightly opened in shock.

*Why am I not fainting?! The hell?!* Minho gave her slightly worried look. She turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, which surprised him.

"Hyo?! What are you doing?" He exclaimed. The butterflies in her stomach returned, still not as strong as before, but she didn't care. A sigh of relief escaped .

*Wait. Why am I relieved? And what am I doing?* Her eyes widened and she quickly pulled away. "Ugh. I was just feeling like hugging m-my fave bro!" Minho chuckled. Her cheeks redened, but it was different. It wasn't just because of her feelings, it was also just normal embarassment.

*What's happening to me?*

 

 

..........

Hey~ What'd u guys think of the chapter? Are their feelings starting to grow. Is Hyos crush fading? Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! <3 Thnx 4 reading! :D