A sudden trip

Same Difference [HIATUS]

A sudden trip

 

Hyoyeon POV

I stood in the hallway, talking to Minho and Taeyeon, but my gaze was temporarily locked onto Minhos adorable smile. Suddenly I heard high heels walking our way, but didn't think much of it at the time.... until Taeyeon gasped.

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong?" I asked her, snapping out of my thoughts. I then realized that both Taeyeon and Minho were starkng at slmething next to me and turned my head. Now it was my turn to gasp. Suzy was standing next to me, smirking.

"What? Her?" One of Suzys friends looked at me, up and down.

"But Suzy, we only beat her because th-" Another one of the girls started but was cut off by Suzy throwing her hand in front of the girls mouth.

"Shush!" Suzy looked at her friend, angrily. Her friend nodded. "So, you, I'd like to exchange a word with you. Don't worry, we won't beat you." Suzy bent her finger, wanting me to follow her. I scoffed.

"Tch. Anything you wan't to tell me, you can tell my friends aswell!"

Suzys lips showed a sly smirk. "You sure?" She looked at Minho up and down, then at me and back at Minho. Could it be? No. But I didn't want to risk it.

"Geurae.." I said and Suzy chuckled. I was about to start walking after her but Minho grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing, Hyo?!" Minho raised his voice in confusion.

"I'll just deal with this. We'll still be in eyesight... right?" I turned my head to Suzy. She raised her eyebrows and shoulders quickly, as if she was telling me 'sure'. Minho narrowed his eyes at her and let go of me. I followed Suzy. We stopped about 8 meters away from Minho and Taeyeon, as they were gglaring at Suzy.

"What do you want?" I asked her, with an sngry expression, showing her that I didn't want to be ed around with.

"Well, I would tease you a little, but I'm thirsty. Go get me a drink." Suzy sighed.

*Tha * I thought, furrowing my eyebrows. "Ugh, how 'bout, go get it yourself?" I wasn't really scared of putting on an attitude with Suzy, since there were so many around us.

"Omo! Is that any way to talk to your master?" Suzy tried to act offended.

"Mwo? What the hell are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, you heard me. I'm your master, because from know on.... you are my slave. During breaks atleast, since we're not in the same class." She explained as if it was obvious.

"Excuse me? No, I'm Kim Hyoyeon, not some slave! I think you're mistaken." I started walking away, but her words stopped me.

"You like Minho, don't you?" She said and I slowly turned around. I cleared my throat.

"W-what are you talki-" I started but she snapped her fingers at me.

"Save it. I saw you staring at him, looking like a tomato, both this morning and now. Why won't you just confess, then? Cause you dom't want to ruin you friendship? Ha, such a cliché." She scoffed. I took a step closer.

"Why are you saying this?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm blackmailing you. Into being my slave. As soon as you disobey my orders, I'll tell him you feelings."

My jaw practically hit the floor. Was she serious? Of course she was serious. .

"Why are you-"

"Because my most recent slave transfered. So I need a new one. You." She smirked. "So, you're officially my slave now. Arrachi?"

"Eung, arraso." I nodded slowly. I tried to think of the most horrible things she could possibly make me do, since I wanted to be prepared.

"Well, you can start off by buying me a drink." Suzy clapped her hands twice.

"What do I tell them?" I glanced over at Minho and Taeyeon.

"Wah, you're acting like that's my problem.... Now, chop chop." She clapped her hands again. I turned and walked towards the vending machine to get her a soda.

 

Before the last class of the day

Jungkook POV

V and I had just sat down by our desks and he was on his phone as usual, while I was memorizing a choreography I had made earlier. We were waiting for class to start. Mrs. Seong walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing, stood up and bowed.

"Annyeong, students." She said and put books down on her desk."I heard that the principal is going to announce something exciting today." She slyly smiled at us. V and I shot each other confused looks and then looked back to the front. All the students sat down. Mrs. Seong was just about to start talking when the speakers gave out a signaling. I guessed it was time for the announcement.

"Students of School of Performing Arts Seoul, tomorrow, all juniors and seniors will be going on a trip to _____, where you will go to museums, concerts,plays and there will even be held a small dance competition for you. More information will be found on papers that your teacher will give you after this message. Thank you for your attention and have a good day. *beep*" I turned to V, who was making an 'o' face. So we were going on a trip. Mrs. Seong handed out the papers and V started reading it. I was too tired and unintrested to read it now and decided I was going to read it when I got home. But that's when V slightly gasped. I turned my head and was finally a little interested.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"It says that you will share rooms with 4 other students. Genders mixed. Juniors and seniors mixed." V explained, pointing at the paper. I snatched from him to doublecheck. A groan came out of my mouth.

"Oh, c'mon Jung, it's not that bad!" He tried to comfort me. If there was something I hated more than high school girls, who only cared about love, it was sharing things. With other girls?! No way!

"Bullcrap!" I exclaimed.

"But it says you can request someone you want to share rooms with. We'll make it! And if we end up with girls, they might be hot!" He smiled. I scoffed.

"Do you think that's comforting, hyung?"

"I'm just saying. Let's tell Mrs. Seong that we want to share rooms with each other." V suggested and I shrugged. I couldn't believe that I might be sharing rooms with a girl.

 

Around 7 pm.

Author POV

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon had met up with Minho, after class earlier, and decided that they would sleep over at Hyoyeons house that night, after they had gone home and packed their bags for the next day. Hyoyeon was sitting by her computer, in her room, when she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it, mom!" She yelled and jogged out of her room, to the front door. When she opened it, she was met by two smiling faces.

"Annyeong!" Taeyeon said, cheerfully. Minho nodded and both of them stepped inside. They bowed to and greeted Hyoyeons mother, who was in the kitchen, preparing snacks for them. The three teens went into Hyoyeons room and put their luggage down.

"So, what movie do you want to watch tonight?" Hyoyeon asked and turned her TV on."Let's watch some horror!"

Taeyeon nodded. Minho agreed.

"Alright. Genre: Horror... here we go! Which one? The Conjuring?" Hyoyeon suggested. Taeyeon shook her head.

"No, we've already seen it." She complained.

"I know! Let's watch Insidious: Chapter 2! You guys didn't see it yet, huh?" Minho snapped his finger. The two girls gulped at each other.

"Ok..." Hyoyeon hesitated, but clicked on Insidious: Chapter 2, so it would start loading. "There. Now it will load for a while, so you guys get prepared. I'll help my mom with the snacks. After Hyoyeon had left the room Minho told Taeyeon that he was going to take a quick shower.

"Umma! Need any help?" Hyoyeon cheered, as she stepped into the kitchen. Her mom had prepared bowls of different flavored chips, smaller bowls of candy and cups of soda. "Wah, umma! Gomawoyo!" Hyoyeon gave her mother a peck on the cheek.

"Don't worry, honey. Go get ready for movie night." Her mom ruffled her hair. Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. But her smile was so big that it ripped the bandaid off of her lip.

*Aish!* She thought and decided to go to the bathroom to get a new one. She opened the bathroom door, only to find Minho standing there in his boxers. She gasped and her eyes widened. So did Minhos. Hyoyeon quickly slammed the door shut.

"Jwesonghaminmida! It wasn't locked!" She exclaimed from outside the door.

"N-nan gwenchana. We're best friends after all." Minho nervously chuckled. Hyoyeon lifted her hands to her cheeks and felt how hot they were. She had just seen Minho in his underwear. Hyoyeon then remembered Suzy. Hyoyeon must have unconsiously gotten less careful of hiding her feelings. She couldn't let things like this happen. Nobody else could know! She had already become some rich es slave because of it. Hyoyeon straightened her posture, her cheeks still a little red and walked into her room. Taeyeon was in her pajamas. She turned to Hyoyeon, noticing her redness.

"Wah, Hyo! You're so red! You hsve been a lot lately. You sure your not sick?" Taeyeon guestioned.

"Ne, gwenchanayo. I'll change too now!" Hyoyeon didn't stutter nor did she sound nervous. She just smiled, determined to not let anyone realize her feelings. Taeyeon smiled back and nodded with an "Eung!"

The three friends spent the rest of the night, watching horror movies and eating snacks.

 

At Jungkooks house

Jungkook POV

I had just finished a phone call with V hyung about the trip. Whilst he was excited to possibly live with girls, I was ripping my hair out about it (metaphorically). I put my phone down on my bedside table and decided to go tale a shower now instead of in the morning. I went into the bathroom and started undressing. I was about to take my bracelet off, since I always do when I take showers, but noticed that it was gone.

"Wah. Where'd it go?" I looked on the floor and through my clothes, but couldn't find it. So I gave up and started showering.

 

The next day

Author POV

All the juniors and seniors were outside the school with their luggage. Several busses were lined up in the street. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Minho stood with each other, waiting for the busdoors to open.

"Oh, it's gonna be such a fun busride!" Taeyeon cheered. Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Yeah! We'll listen to Kpop and eat fruit!" Hyoyeon agreed.

"And play some Mario Kart on the DS!" Minho added with a smile. Hyoyeon was about to start stairing at Minho again, but shook her head to prevent it. She just nodded and smiled back.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Someone called her name. She turned around. Suzy was walking towards. "What are you waiting for?! Come help me!" Suzy groaned, pretending to struggle with her suitcase. Hyoyeon walked over.

"Oh, c'mon! We're just about get on the bus!" Hyoyeon pleaded.

"I know, so let's go!" Suzy waved her hands.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"What do you mean. You're riding with us, pabo!"

 

 

..........

Annyeong~! So that is it for chapter 5! Did you enjoy it? Please leave comments and suggestions down below! Don't forget to subscribe!

P.S. Do you guys like my new poster for the fanfic? I made it myself and think it turned out pretty good! ;3