Roommates

Same Difference [HIATUS]

Roommates

 

Hyoyeon POV

I was going to ride with the snob gang?! Ugh, this was going to be a nightmare. Suzy walked in front of me and I just followed, with both her and my luggage. It was quite heavy. What the hell did she bring, ingots of gold?! We approached the rest of her gang.

"Ah, there she is..... and look, somethings following her! Eew!" One of her friends tried to insult me and they all started laughing. I still didn't know their names.

"Come on, let's enter!" Suzy gestured her hands, showing us she wanted us to follow her into the bus. So we did. When we entered the bus, I got to put all of their bags on the shelfs above the seats. Suzy and one of the other girls, I think Fei, sat together. Behind them were the other two remaining of the gang and behind them was me. Alone. Suzy had told me she was going to text me, telling me what she wanted me to do, when she wanted it. Suddenly, my phone got a message. I gulped and checked the message. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. It was from 'TAEYEON <3'.

'Hyoyeon ah! What happened? Where r u?'

Yesterday I had told Taeyeon and Minho that I had to be Suzys slave if I didn't want to get beaten up. Minho got mad and wanted to tell on Suzy but I couldn't let that happen, since Suzy would then tell him about my feelings. So I had to lie further and say that it would only be for a short period of time. Which I had no clue how long this was actually going to last.

I replied to Taeyeons message.

'Doing slave stuffz. Rmbr? :/'

I put down my phone and leaned back in the chair. People were still getting settled in the bus. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned around, to se a smiling V.

"Oh, V!" I exclaimed, smiling back. That's when I noticed Jungkook beside him. *groan*. He scoffed at me. Jerk.

"Hyoyeon! Why aren't you with Taeyeon and Minho?" V asked.

"Well.... I'm kind of Suzys slave, since yesterday..." I scratched the back of my head. He tilted his head.

"Mwo? Waeyo?" V asked.

"Ugh.... she blackmailed me into it. I can't tell you what she has on me, though..."

"Wah, chincha! She's so bad!" V furrowed his eyebrows.

"But should you guys really be this close to where Suzy is sitting? She's right there." I remembered that V was also in trouble with Suzy. V shook his head.

"She told me that as long as I stay quiet, she won't bother me for this trip." V smiled. I nodded with an 'o' face. My phone vibrated. I checked the message. It was from....'Suzy a.k.a B*tch'. .

'Go sing 'Oh!' in front of that y goth guy a few rows ahead. Act cute and tempting. If you're not good enough, I'll tell him. I'm bored.'

*Is she ing kidding me? Now I'm supposed to entertain her aswell?!* I didn't know what to do. I knew that if I disobeyed, she'd tell Minho. I made my decision and put my phone in my pocket, walking up to the creepy goth guy. I could feel both V and Jungkook stairing at me with confused looks. The creep guy looked up at me. I took a deep breath.

"~Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae, Ah Ah Ah Ah mani mani hae~" I tried my best to act cute without puking. I could hear Suzy and her es laugh. The creep looked at me with big round eyes, in a creepy, y way. V stood up from his seat.

"Hyoyeon. What the hell?" He then saw Suzy and her gang laughing. Suzy was doing something with her phone and right when she put hers down, mine vibrated. I checked it.

'Now, sit on his lap, facing him!'

This was going overboard. Was Suzy actually crazy? V stepped closer to me, reading the message and saw that it was from Suzy. He scoffed. V was just about to talk when Jungkook put his hand on Vs mouth.

"Don't! You can't talk to her, or she'll with us!" Jungkook reminded V, but he just slung the hand off of his mouth and looked angry.

"Suzy is making Hyoyeon do these things! I can't let her! It's insane!" V explained. I was just about to follow her orders when V grabbed my wrist. "Hyoyeon, what does Suzy have on you to make you do these things? Please! It can't be worth it!"

"It is. I can't let anyone know..."

"Hyoyeon!" V shouted but then started to whisper. "She's going to make you sit on some creeps lap!" Jungkook heard it and furrowed his eyebrows. "Just tell me, what is so damn important to keep a secret, that your willing to do this! That guy will definitely start touching you, inappropriately! Look at him!"

I glanced over at the creep. He was moving his fingers as if he had the urge to touch something. V was right. But I had to do it.

"I know, but I have-"

"Hyoyeon." V grabbed my shoulders. "Tell me. What does Suzy have on you?"

I hesitated, biting my lip for a few seconds.

"S-she knows about my crush.... on M-Minho."

Vs mouth opened, in shock. Jungkook scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?! You're letting her do this to you because you're too afraid to confess? Pabo!" Jungkook shook his head.

"It's not just that! I don't want to ruin our friendship, so no more people can know!" I removed Vs hands from my shoulders.

"Aish! This stupid, blind girl!" Jungkook turned around, walking towards Suzy. Suzy looked up at him as he was leaning over her seat, in a threatening way. "You're using her like this because she's having a stupid crush on her best fr-"

"What the do you think you're doing, shouting like that?!" I pushed Jungkook, not too harshly.

"Hyoyeon! It's so stupid that you're agreeing to like that because of some dumb feelings!" Jungkook growled. My eyes started forming tears.

"You ... You ing ! Now people heard. 'Dumb' feelings, huh? You know what?! I don't ever want to see your face again!" I started crying.

Author POV

Jungkook was shocked at Hyoyeons reaction. What did he say to upset her so badly? Were her feelings for Minho that strong?

"Yah... I was trying to he-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Hyoyeon pushed herself past Jungkook, taking her bag down and running out of the bus.

"Omo! What does it think it's doing?" Suzy stood up, but Jungkook pushed her back down. "Now, you two are in big trouble! I said you coudln't talk to me or-"

"No, you told  that he couldn't talk to you. You never mentioned me." Jungkook glared at Suzy and she scoffed. "Now, I'm saying this in Vs place, so these are his thoughts; you better not make Hyoyeon do something like that again and only make her do basic work for you as your slave. If your erted thoughts try to get the best of you, you better hold back... or else..." Jungkook started walking back to his seat, leaving a dumbfounded Suzy behind. The thought of Hyoyeon bursting out in tears upset him, even though he didn't like her. V shot a last death glare at Suzy, furious, and went back to his seat aswell. As the bus started moving, V proceeded to get angry at Jungkook for upsetting Hyoyeon so much. Hyoyeon on the other hand, had sat on another bus, all by herself, since the bus that Minho and Taeyeon were on had already left when she ran out of the bus where the others were.

 

Arriving at the destination

During the busride, Hyoyeon had managed to calm down and get into a better mood again. She was still pissed at Jungkook though and he always managed to pop into her mind because of it. They finally arrived. Hyoyeon had texted with Taeyeon and decided to meet up, before looking for their rooms.... which they hopefully shared. It took quite a while, but finally, the three best friends found each other.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Taeyeon ran up to Hyoyeon, hugging her. Minho nodded at her, with a smile. "What happened? I thought you were with Suzy!"

"Ugh, long story... I might explain it later! Now let's go find the keys for our rooms and see if we have the same one! Almost everyone has already left to find theirs." It was true. The three of them were almost alone by the buses. The hotel they were going to stay at, was an apartment hotel, meaning that they would have their own kitchen in there.

Hyoyeon, Minho and Taeyeon finally got their keys and saw that they were going to share a room, just as requested. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon started jumping up and down for a while and Minho laughed at them. They started walking and quickly found their room.

"Omo! Here it is!" Taeyeon exclaimed, when she found door number 328. She got her keys and unlocked the door. As she opened the door, the three teens got a surprised look that blew over their faces. They saw two guys who were standing in the kitchen, with their back turned against them. One of them had light-brown hair and the other one had black hair. Hyoyeons eyes narrowed a bit, when she had a feeling that the guys looked familiar. That's when they turned around.

"Wah! V!" Taeyeon exclaimed, with a huge smile on her face. Hyoyeons, Vs, Jungkooks and Minhos jaws dropped and eyes widened. Hyoyeon and Jungkook were frozen, staring at each other. Taeyeon realized that everyone was acting weird. Minho, who knew nothing of what happened on the bus earlier that day, finally started wondering why Hyoyeon wasn't atleast happy to see V. Taeyeon and Minho shot each other confused looks. Hyoyeon finally snapped out of the shock.

"We're changing rooms." She pulled the key out of her pocket and started walking away, but Taeyeon stopped her by shutting the door.

"Mwo? What do you mean? Waeyo?" Taeyeons eyebrows furrowed. Hyoyeon groaned.

"Because I'm not sharing a room with that bastard!" Hyoyeon pointed towards Jungkook. He scoffed and said "Aish, chincha." under his breath.

"Woah! I know you don't like him, but last time you met him was in detention and you weren't this pissed when we left off, were you? What's up?" Taeyeon made and attempt to understand the suddenly furious Hyoyeon, who was ecstatic a few seconds ago.

"Or did something recently happen between you two again, that we don't know about?" Minho asked, looking at Hyoyeon and Jungkook, back and forth. Jungkook looked away. "I assume that's a 'yes'." Minho added. Hyoyeon bit her bottom lip, harshly.

"Well, no matter what you guys say, I'm not sharing a room with him! And no, I can't tell you guys what happened. I just hate him and that's all you need to know!" Hyoyeon growled. V started walking up to her, bringing his mouth close to her ear.

"He will not tell you himself, but Kookie feels bad for what he said." V whispered. " I'm not asking you to forgive him. Actually, this might be the best time for you to have your revenge." He suggested, trying to make Hyoyeon stay. She turned her head and looked at V with wide eyes.

*Maybe he's right. Living in this apartment with Jungkook, I would learn a bunch about him so I could get the perfect revenge!* Hyoyeon thought. She wrinkled her nose, trying to decide what to do.

"Geurae. But if you do anything to piss me off, I'll kill you with my bare hands." Hyoyeon glared at Jungkook. He didn't know what V had whispered to her, but whatever it was, it made Hyoyeon stay. For some reason, that lifted a heavy weight off of his shoulders, even though she hadn't actually forgiven him yet. He slightly sighed in relief. V smiled at her and she scoffed, then grabbing her suitcase and walked into one of the bedrooms. Minho shot a glare at Jungkook and followed her. Taeyeon had absolutely no idea what was going on, but just accepted it and proceeded to follow her two friends. V turned around and slyly smirked at Jungkook, which made him a little worried. The bedroom that Hyoyeon had walked into had two beds.

"The other room has three beds!" V suddenly jumped up behind the three and they turned around. "Perhaps Hyoyeon and I could share this room..." V winked at Hyoyeon. Her eyes widened and Minho scoffed, rolling his eyes. Taeyeon on the other hand was biting her lip, trying not to smile too widely.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon slapped Vs arm.

"Oh c'mon, I'm just messing around!" V exclaimed, slightly chuckling. Hyoyeon turned to Taeyeon and noticed her expression.

"What's so funny?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing!" Taeyeon looked up at the ceiling, puffing out her cheeks. Hyoyeon shook her head in confusion and spoke up.

"Taeyeon and I are sharing this room, since we're both girls. Sorry, Minho, but you'll have to get along with atleast Taehyung." Hyoyeon placed her hand on Minhos shoulder. He slightly pouted, but nodded in an understanding way. He could handle V, but had a really hard time with Jungkook. First, Jungkook didn't help Hyoyeon when she was getting beaten up and now, he had done something to make her angry again, but Minho didn't know what it was. He just knew that it must've been really hurtful, since Hyoyeon reacted so badly at the sight of Jungkook.

Minho took his suitcase and walked through the door to the other bedroom, which was only a few feet away from the door to the first bedroom. The doors were opposite each other. He put his suitcase down beside the bed closest to the door. Vs stuff was by the bed in the middle and Jungkooks stuff was on the bed  farthest from the door. Minho sighed. He'd have to live with the schools playboy/troublemaker and his partner-in-crime,  who has hurt Hyoyeon multiple times. Atleast now he was close enough to hopefully be able to be there if goes down again.

"Ahh, I'm so hungry! We haven't eaten dinner yet and it's 7 p.m!" V complained from the kitchen. All five of them gathered around him.

"Well let's eat!" Taeyeon tried to sound cheerful, even though the atmosphere was really awkward. "I'll cook! Minho, Hyoyeon, you guys will help, right?" Taeyeon turned to her besties, who then gave her smile and nodded.

"Oh! What are you making?" V jumped up and down, being so happy that he would get food.

"Hmm.... let's just make some bibimbap! We have to go to the store and get the ingredients and all other necessities, with the money the school gave us." Hyoyeon said, as her mood finally started to lighten.

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Minho went to the grocery store and bought everything they needed. When they got back to the apartment, they cooked the meal and all of them enjoyed it. Even Jungkook. He just didn't show it. They had all finished eating and tried to come up with something to do, because they weren't tired at all, after sleeping so much on the busride.

"Wah! I know! Let's watch a movie! How 'bout The Avengers: Age of Ultron?" V pointed towards the ceiling with his finger and you could almost see the lightbulb above his head.

"Oh yeah! That's a great idea!" Taeyeon said as she washed the dishes with Minho. "And to make it even more fun, let's randomize the seating! Hyo, right everyones names on small pieces of paper!"

"Okay..." Hyoyeon hesitated, but did as she was told. After washing up, Taeyeon took out a bowl from one of the kitchen cabinets. She placed he small pieces of paper in the bowl, and shook it. Then she walked over to the corner couch.

"Ok, so the one sitting farthest to the left iiiis......." She proceeded to take a piece of paper out of the hat. "...... Minho!" Minho walked over to his assigned (kind of) seat and sat down.

"The one sitting next to Minho iiis.... me!"

Hyoyeon slightly sighed in disappointment. Taeyeon didn't sit down yet, since she wanted to finish assigning seats.

"The one sitting next to me iiis.... V!" Taeyeon exclaimed. Hyoyeon and Jungkook shot each other looks, with widened eyes. That meant that they were going to sit next to each other. V carefully walked in between Jungkook and Hyoyeon and looked at them back and forth, before sitting down in his spot.

"Next iiis..... Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon had intentionally put V and Hyoyeon next to each other, not thinking about the fact that Jungkook would also sit next to Hyoyeon, which could easily end up in a fight. "That means, Jungkook, you're next to Hyo-" She realized her mistake, and lightly hit herself in the head."H-Hyoyeon..." She finished. Hyoyeon and Jungkook, hesitantly sat down, looking away from each other, which meant Hyoyeon was looking at V instead. He smiled at her and she doubted for a second but then smiled back. The smile was genuine. She realized that she could just talk to V and completely ingore Jungkook. The movie started. It was great but near the ending of the movie, all of them grew tired. Taeyeon, Minho and V had walked to their rooms, to get ready for bed, but Hyoyeon and Jungkook stayed, since they were really into the movie. They wanted to see how it ended. But the both of them were too tired and felt their eyes failing to stay open.

After a while of getting ready, V decided he was going to tell Jungkook and Hyoyeon that they should also get ready for bed. He walked into the TV lounge, only to feel his jaw slightly dropping and his eyes slightly widening at what he saw.

 

 

..........

Omo! What does V see? kekeke Anyways, did you like the chapter? Please leave a comment and subscribe! School just started, so I don't know how often I'll be able to update. But I'll try! Thanks for reading! :D