Getting On His Nerves Is Suicide

My Name Is Haruka

Chapter 18

Hyunseong really didn't know what to say. Haruka was drunk, so there was a possibility he didn't mean these words, but what would happen next? What would the black-haired former idol do? Hyunseong was not the romantic type; he was shy. And he was sure Haruka was straight. Haruka has never shown any kind of interest in anyone, though, he couldn't make sure.

"Haruka... Are you...alright?" he asked, not sure of his own words. Haruka stayed silent as he slowly wrapped his arms around the older's waist. Hyunseong could say he was officially uncomfortable. Yet he could bring himself to push Haruka away. Who knows what could happen if-

"Ah!" he took that back and pushed Haruka away with a yelp of pain. Reaching up to touch his neck, where Haruka had bit him, he felt blood rush through his veins."Haruka, you-" with force, he was pushed back to the wall. Haruka's crimson eyes glared at him with hints of anger lingering in them. Hyunseong was scared... Really scared...

"How dare you...?" Haruka hissed in a low, threatening tone. His wrists were pinned to the wall harshly, and he silently felt thankful he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. What worried him was Haruka and the way he was so close to him. He didn't like it, and judging from Haruka's past attitude, pushing Haruka away once again meant disaster.

"..." he swallowed with difficulty, feeling his cheeks heat up as Haruka leaned in closer.

"What's the matter, huh?" Haruka smirked, chuckling in a slightly high-pitched tone. "Scared...?" 

"..I....H-Haruka..." Really, what should he do? He needed help, like, at that very moment.

"Think of calling for help and these will be the most miserable 7 minutes of your life..." he added, pressing his lips to Hyunseong's. The older vocalist didn't dare to move, not knowing what this Haruka was planning. He certainly didn't like this one little bit. The kiss didn't last for long, however, Haruka pulled away first, wrapping his arms around Hyunseong's waist, pecking his lips one last time.

"Why are you doing this...?" when he finally found his voice, the vocalist asked. Haruka huffed in annoyance.

"You people just have to know everything, ne?" he ruffled his own hair. "Damn it... Fine, I'll tell ya. The Haruka ya know is not the one you're seein' now. Good?"

"Wait, what do you mean?" Again Haruka huffed.

"Think of it. Would the Haruka you know do what I did?" he asked.

"No."

"Great, then I'm not him. The end." Seeing Hyunseong's clueless expression, he spoke again. "Look, Haruka is the quiet, childish and talented half, I'm his violent, not-so-innocent, loud half. And since Haruka is a wimp, I do everything he thinks of, but is afraid of doing."

"So you mean..." On hearing the turn of the key, Haruka sat down, pretending that he has done nothing. Terumi opened the door and peeked in.

"Aw, you haven't done anything, I'm surprised." he whined. Haruka looked up at him with a bored expression.

"payback..." he mumbled, crawling out of the closet. Hyunseong, after making sure that bite mark was hidden, walked out after him. It puzzled him how Haruka was acting normal... Or was he normal...? Then he remembered Haruka suffers from some kind of multiple personality syndrome. Was that an example? If so, what did that...other Haruka mean by 'doing what he thinks of'? unless...

"Hyung, are you alright?" Kwangmin tapped Hyunseong's shoulder. Hyunseong broke out of his trance and shook his head.

"I think I'm a bit tired..." he replied. "But I'm okay." Kwangmin smiled.

"You looked a little pale, so I thought something was wrong..."

"Thank you..." They both turned when they heard a loud exclamation. Terumi was pinning haruka down, reaching for the camera which Haruka held away from the older twin.

"Hand it over, Haruka!~" the older whined, reaching out as much as he could, but haruka, who was taller, had advantage.

"In your dreams..." he pushed his brother off, and the two chased each other around the room. Hyunseong just stared at the two.

'How can this Haruka be.... that one I saw...?' he thought. After Makoto took the camera from the two, and they received a long lecture of how unbrotherly-like for them to fight over such trivial matters, the game proceeded. Much to Haruka's dismay, Minwoo didn't get the chance to be locked up with Donghyun, which made Minwoo feel relieved. (Haruka insisted he was lying.) And fter the game was done, Terumi challenged Haruka to a drinking contest. Haruka lost, almost falling unconscious after the second glass.

"Now then," Terumi announced. "let's end the night with a game of Truth or Dare."

"Are you sure? Haruka looks like he's about to faint..." Donghyun pointed. "He hasn't spoken in half an hour too."

"He's fine, don't worry." Terumi waved his had dismissively.

"No, he is not, Terumi." Kaitou, whom the tired Haruka they spoke of was leaning on, said. "He needs rest. Does he look okay to you?" 

"...Well..." Terumi trailed off. Haruka looked paler than normal, if such a thing was possible, with a blush spreading on his cheeks. He was staring into nothing, eyes half closed, breathing heavily. "...But how can we continue without him?"

"We might just end it, Terumi." Minwoo suggested. "I don't want to press Haruka more than this."

"But I want to play.." he whined.

"It's safer if we don't." Minwoo added with a fake disappointed tone. It was safer for him, though. Who knew what Terumi was up to?

"Yeah, let's call it a night." Makoto pointed to the Jo twins. "They are already falling asleep. You too, Terumi." Just then, Terumi realized how tired he was. He stifled a yawn and pouted.

"...Fine... let's call it a night..." he sighed. "It's too late for you to go out now, and the twins look so worn out, so you are going to stay over."

"Is this fine with you?"

"Sure." Terumi nodded."I'll just force Kuro to give up on his bed. It can take up to three people. There are two small built-in beds too in that room, in case you aren't comfortable with sleeping next to each other. Minwoo can sleep in my bed, Hyunseong and Jeongmin can sleep in Kaitou's and Makoto's room. the rest of us will just sleep in one room."

"Thank you, Terumi." Minwoo smiled. Terumi smiled at him as well and helped him up.

"Jaa, let's go." Mitsu, who had fallen asleep long ago, and was leaning against Donghyun, was clinging to the older too much that he couldn't bring himself to wake him up, so he just decided to let him sleep by him that night. He carried him along as Shoutsu showed him into Kuro's room. Kuro was already asleep on one of the additional beds in the room, which saved some arguments and fights. Donghyun just placed little Mitsu down on the other bed and sat beside him.

"He seems to like you very much..." Shotsu said, bringing out some Pj's for Donghyun and the twins, and, due to his height, he faced some trouble. luckily, Kwangmin was awake enough to help him.

"I was wondering... how old is he?"

"17."

"Eh?! With this built and voice? I thought he was 12 or something..." Donghyun glanced at Mitsu.

"...He...doesn't like to talk much about it..." Shoutsu sighed. "...Mitsu's body stopped growing when he was 9... He has never reached puberty..."

"Oh..." Donghyun reached out and ran his fingers through the sleeping boy's hair. "Must have been hard..."

"Yes... he was always bullied for it..."

"Is your case similar?" the leader asked. Youngmin and Kwangmin, who had long went to change, finally came back, throwing themselves onto the big bed, falling asleep immediately.

"Well," Shoutsu laughed. "Kind of. I stopped getting taller at 150 when I was 14, but my voice kind of developed." He handed him the Pj's he picked out. "You should change and get some sleep. It's late, and you look tired." Donghyun thanked him and went into the bathroom to change. After he got out, he got in next to Mitsu, taking him in his arms. It took no effort for his to fall asleep. He was tired, it has been a long day, he longed for some nice hours of sleep, and Mitsu's child-like hums as he breathed were the best lullaby for this.


"Say, Terumi... Wouldn't I bother you if I share the bed with you?" Minwoo asked nervously, climbing into the bed next to the black-haired young man. Terumi shook his head.

"Not at all." he smiled. "I like having someone by my side, it help me fall asleep peacefully."

"Eh? Haruka said something similar too." Minwoo stated. 

"Yeah, we used to sleep next to each other. At least we get to talk together..."

"Yeah." they both stared at the ceiling for a while. 

"Say Minu..." 

"Hmm...?"

"Do you think Haruka would be angry with me...? When he wakes up I mean..." the older twin sighed, turning on his side to face Minwoo.

"I don't think so..." Minwoo smiled absent-mindedly. "From the way he talked about you... I doubt he would be angry with you...."

"You think...?"

"Well, he loves you so much..."

"Yeah..." Terumi smiled at a photo, which he took out of the bedside table drawer, of him and his brother when they were younger. He was sitting on a wheelchair, and Haruka was standing beside him. the photo was taken in a park. A young version of Simon was there two, on the other side of the wheelchair. The three were smiling brightly at the camera, hands forming a peace sign. "Sometimes I wonder what would I have been without him..." he closed his eyes, breathing peacefully. Before he realized it, he was asleep. Minwoo took the photo out of Terumi's hands and smiled, putting it aside.

"Oyasumi... Terumi-san..." he yawned, drifting to sleep.


"Wow, this room looks so traditional, Makoto-san." Jeongmin looked around the room Makoto showed him in. "But, I thought there were two beds in here..."

"Well, no... Kaitou and I have been sharing one bed... Since his was broken... " Makoto laughed to himself. "He said he would fix it, but he never did... He didn't like sleeping by me, so he usually went to Kuro's or Haruka's room."

"Oh.." Jeongmin chuckled. "You two...are brothers, right?"

"Yes. Kaitou doesn't really like me... And I, as his older brother, care for him... It's complicated." He handed Jeongmin some dark blue Pj's with silver moon prints. "Hey, does this color suit you? I can't judge."

"Sure, but why?" Jeongmin took them, tilting his head in confusion. Makoto laughed a little.

"Well, I'm blind."

"Woah, really?! You don't seem to have any trouble at all." Jeongmin blinked. "I would have never suspected..."

"Everyone said so." Makoto pointed to his ears. "My ears are quite sharp, and I can feel faint vibrations of things around me... Haruka says my abilities are so anime-like."

"He's right to some extent.." Jeongmin smiled. "But really, being able to move like that when you can't even see... I'm impressed."

"Oh, it's not that amazing, really..." Makoto smiled. "An old man like me who has been blind since birth should be used to this already, ne?"

"Old man...? You don't look old..."

"Haruka says I shouldn't call myself so... I'm about 49 or so..." Jeongmin laughed.

"You are not sure?"

"Yeah." Makoto laughed as well, ruffling his brown hair. "I'm almost fifty, and I'm quite forgetful..."

"Fifty is not that old, you know..." Jeongmin added after a moment of silence. "How old in Kaitou, ne?"

"39."

"Quite a gap... And he doesn't seem close to you..."

"It's a long story..." Makoto got up. "You should get some sleep, kid." he smiled, walking out of the room. "Oyasumi."

"Oyasumi..." Jeongmin quickly changed and laid down on the big bed, not thinking of anything in particular. His eyes traveled to the clock, it read 3:00 a.m. "It's too late, I should sleep now..." with a yawn, he tugged on the blankets and fell asleep.


"There... All tucked in..." Kaitou and Hyunseong finally sat down after getting Haruka into his bed. He has not changed yet, but he was not in a state to do anything. Kaitou sighed. He should have stopped Haruka from drinking; the effect of alcohol on the young former idol was horrible. He cringed in pain at the thought of the horrible headache he might suffer from in the morning.

"I don't think he'll be fine on his own..." Hyunseong spoke. "I will stay with him..."

"Wouldn't that bother you?"

"No, it's-"

"No, I mean it..." Kaitou spoke, dead serious. "Would it really be okay...?"

"What do you mean...?" The white-haired vocalist pulled the shirt's collar a bit to the side, revealing the bite mark.

"This is what I mean..." he pointed. "Will you be fine, staying with him after this?" Hyunseong sighed and glanced at Haruka, who was half-asleep.

"Well, I can't really blame him for it..." he said in a soft tone, running his hand through his hair. "It's not his fault...I guess..." Kaitou stared at him for a long while before he smiled.

"...I've never heard someone say so... Except for Terumi, that is.." The older said, sitting down beside Hyunseong. "Terumi has never complained about his brother having a suddenly-not-so-innocent attitude..."

"Was he troublesome...? At the academy, I mean.." Hyunseong asked suddenly. Kaitou let out a small laugh.

"Well, if you consider having about three or four students beaten up as trouble, you can say yes..." He smiled. Hyunseong glanced at Haruka then looked back at Kaitou.

"Him?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't really look like it..." the vocalist said. "He looks harmless...like a kitten..."

"He's full of surprises..." Kaitou got up. "Underestimating him can lead to deep trouble. I did once, and my cookies were gone. Isn't it evil?" he laughed along with the vocalist. "I'll see you tomorrow then, I think. Oyasumi nasai." he closed the door as he left. Hyunseong quickly got changed and sat, wondering what to do with Haruka. He wasn't asleep, but he refused to move. It was hard to get him to move.

"Haruka, come on, you can't sleep in those." he said, trying to pull Haruka up. When he thought he did, Haruka threw his weight on him, causing them both to fall down. "Jeez, Haruka, you're heavy!" Haruka lifted his head sleepily and blinked at Hyunseong. "Will you get up?"

"No..." the younger mumbled, snuggling to the vocalist. Hyunseong sighed and tried to push him off again, but it was of no use.

"...Please..get up, Haruka..." he groaned, trying once again to push Haruka away. Haruka gave him a super-bored glare.

"Geez, be quiet, I wanna sleep..." he mumbled, clinging to the vocalist.

"We are going to sleep, if you just get up..." 

"Together?"

"Yeah, and- Wait, what?!" Hyunseong sighed tiredly. "Look, Haruka, I'm tired... So if you please get up... " Haruka huffed and rolled over, lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. Hyunseong got up and held his hand out to Haruka. "Come on, you need to change into comfy clothes."

"I don't wanna..." the younger pouted, turning away and trying to get up on his own. He lost his balance twice, but managed to sit back on his bed again.

"Haruka... You don't want to make me upset with you, ne?" Hyunseong sat next to him. "Let's get you changed before we go to sleep."

"...'We'..?" Hyunseong facepalmed. Why did Haruka notice these little things? Well, after thinking about it, the sober Haruka would have done the same...

"Yes, we." he shook his head at his own stupid words.

"Do we get to act as lovers?"

"What the..?" his eyes twitched. "Haruka what are you- *sighs* ...Yes we do..Now, let's get you ready to sleep." Haruka nooded and got up. With Hyunseong's help, he was finally dressed. (Hyunseong refuses to talk about the details.) They both laid down, with Haruka clinging like a koala to the older vocalist, playing with his hair every once in a while. 

"...Senpai..." Haruka said suddenly, biting his lower lip.

"Hm...?" Hyunseong hummed, slightly annoyed as he was almost asleep. 

"...Can I kiss you...?" Hyunseong glanced at Haruka, hoping it was a joke.

"You are kidding, right?" he asked, a bit hopeful. Haruka stared at him blankly, closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them, Hyunseong wished he was never there, where he was. In a second, he was pinned down by Haruka, or rather, the violent Haruka. Said Haruka stared at him with emotionless eyes.

"Do I look like I am...?" he hissed. Hyunseong tried to squirm away, but Haruka kept him in place. The black-haired young man leaned in, smirking. "Door lock..." he whispered. Immediately, a click of a door locking was heard. He chuckled darkly. "Now, no one would interrupt us..."

"Wha-" his sentence was cut by Haruka's lips forced on his own in a harsh manner. Hyunseong couldn't supress a moan as Haruka's tongue went into his mouth. He felt angry, annoyed, scared? He honestly didn't know, but whatever it was, it made him feel horrible. What has he ever done to-

"Ah..!" he moaned a bit loud as Haruka on his tongue. The black-haired man pulled away, leaving Hyunseong breathless.

"...How does it feel, ne...?" he giggled evilly. Hyunseong was about to reply, but Haruka went on. "Horrible, isn't it...? Kissed and touched by someone you don't like in such a way... It hurts... Right?" Hyunseong swallowed with difficulty. "I enjoy this... Causing pain and terror... Isn't it fun?"

"Why...?"

"Be specific, please..."

"Why are you doing this?"

"To make you hate Haruka, of course." he replied, laughing. "Haruka shouldn't have friends... He should stay alone... He's better that way..."

"What makes you think I would hate him-" again, Haruka's lips silenced him. Hyunseong pushed him away. "Stop!"

"No." Haruka smirked. "I like it, why would I stop? It would benefit my plans."

"I would never hate Haruka. It would be you doing all this to me-"

"Oh really...?" Haruka cupped Hyunseong's face harshly. "You don't get it, do you?" Hyunseong shakily bit his lower lip and shook his head. "Don't you know... I'm just making Haruka's fantasies true..." Hyunseong's eyes widened.

"What...?"

"Stop asking and listen, damn it!" Haruka angrily ripped off the Pj's shirt, scratching Hyunseong's chest in the process. "You really make me angry.. I don't see why Haruka likes you... But," he leaned in, whispering into his ears. "For the sake of my plan, I shall make you unable to forget this night..." he felt something prick his neck, but he couldn't know what it was. Before he could respond, Haruka started another make-out session. Hyunseong made up his mind to push him away, but what surprised him was his unability to do so.

It felt ...Good...

He was kissing back...

Kissing another male... and liking it...

Haruka must have done something. This had to stop. Yet, he wrapped his arms around Haruka's neck, pulling him closer.

He couldn't believe it. Whatever Haruka has done, it worked, and perfectly.

At that very moment, he realized something. He should have been careful when talking to Haruka.

Getting on his nerves... was like commiting suicide... Kind of...


A/N: Oh, what the heck did I just write?! OMG, OMG! This is so embarrassing.

Haruka:....*blushes and hides under anything that fits for the purpose* Someone, kill me right now...

Oh well, what's done is done...