I m p r e s s e d .

Choose your own destiny: Break up or Make up?

Chapter 8.
Impressed.
[unedited]

--

You were beyond pissed after hearing her comment. Sure, your clothes were not the most expensive nor the prettiest but it was not cheap or ty like hers. You clenched your fists and ignored her. After all, you did not want to stoop to her level and start a fight in a club and embarrass yourself.

So, you decided to let it slide pass. Seeing that you had no reaction to her snide remarks, she stomped off.

"Wow, I'm impressed! You are so matured!" Soohyun chuckled. "Girls like her love putting down others so as to make themselves feel good. Your dress is fine the way it is."

You shot him a grateful smile. Hoon suddenly started singing 'The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change."

"Cause you're amazing, just the way you are~" Soohyun joined in.

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while." Kiseop grinned and belted out the notes perfectly.

"Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are." Kevin finished.

You blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

"Anything for noona!" Dongho piped out. 

The 7 of you played games like 'Have you ever' and 'Kawi bawi bo!'.

"Hey, you wanna dance?" Kevin asked, more like shouted over the pounding music.

What do you say?

a. Sure! (Chapter 13)
b. No thanks! (Chapter 17)