02

Choose your own destiny: Break up or Make up?

Chapter 2.
Bawl.
[unedited]

--

You grab the glass of orange juice on the table and threw it in his face.

"Jerk." You spat and ran out of the restaurant crying. You didn't know where to go. You didn't want your parents to see you in this state- pathetic and crying.

But you had nowhere else to go. So you trudged home slowly, reminiscing the happy times with AJ.

Your first kiss, your first hug, your everything, your sky.

"Why?!" You screamed and fell onto the asphalt ground, sobbing your whole heart out.

Suddenly, a white handkerchief dangled in front of you. You looked up, surprised. It was the guy from the restaurant.

"Girls look ugly when they cry." He blinked and squatted down beside you.

You snatched the hanky and dabbed at your eyes.

He sat there for a long, long time with you.

"Thank you." You gave him a half-smile. "For being beside me."

"You are welcome." He patted your back. "You want me to drive you home?" He offered.

"Its alright, I want to walk.." You stood up and bowed. "I'll wash it clean and return it to you."

"Nah."

"Sorry for your clothes, I didn't do it on purpose."

"I shouldn't have shouted at you too." He grinned and got into his white Lamborghini. "Sure you don't want a ride?"

You shook your head, bowed again and then walked the long way home.

Kevin just drove at a snail's pace behind you. He wanted to make sure you got home safely. That was the least he could do for you since his idiotic cousin broke your heart.

--

You reached home at last and Kevin noted down your address. He glanced at your house for a long time before driving off.

You ran into your room quickly, shutting the door behind you. You took out your phone and thought about calling your best friend, Yeonri.

"Yeonri? Its me, AJ just broke up with me!" You bawled into the phone to your best friend.

"Mirae, why don't you attend a gathering with me?" She asked. You paused. Jung Yeonri, aka the daughter of the property tycoon had good-looking boy friends, but did you want to move on so soon?

a. Go! Why not? Show AJ that you can have a social life without him.
b. Nah, PASS. I rather stay at home to nurse my broken heart.