Bloody.. Mary.

Choose your own destiny: Break up or Make up?

Chapter 11
Bloody.. Mary
[unedited]

--

Kevin leaned in with a huge grin. "Kevin Woo. I haven't introduced myself properly, right?"

You nodded shyly and said, "Nice to meet you."

He waved his hand and a waiter appeared instantly. "Do you want anything?" He asked, but he was looking directly at you.

"Just-"

"Two Bloody Mary." Kevin cut you off before you could ask for another cocktail. You opened your mouth to say something but the waiter was already gone. You slumped into your seat, worried.

"Don't worry, one Bloody Mary won't make you drunk." Kevin smirked, as though he could read your mind. You just nodded mutely.

Finally, the drinks arrived and you took a careful sip. To your surprise, it tasted amazing!

"Told ya!" Kevin beamed at your reaction.

"Hey, anyone up for a game?" Dongho suggested.

"Not me, I'm heading for the dance floor yeah!" Kevin smirked. "Mirae, would you like to come with me?"

You...

a. Sure! Let's dance the night away! (Chapter 13)
b. Maybe I'll get another drink? (Chapter 16)
c. I want to play with Dongho.. (Chapter 28)

a/n: 

Hihihi guise! Now, I have something to ask you! ^^

Do you want shorter updates, but faster, or would you prefer longer updates, but slower?
Please comment in the box your preference, I'm too lazy to create a poll.. :X
Thanks! <3