H u m i l i a t e d .

Choose your own destiny: Break up or Make up?

Chapter 7
Humiliated
[unedited]

--

"I'll pass." You grinned and held up your dress.

You changed into your clothes and applied light make-up before leaving the house.

"Do I look okay?" You asked Yeonri and twirled around.

"Yes, now let's go!" She cheered and pushed you inside her luxurious Audi R8.

The car zoomed down the streets of Seoul and stopped in front of a club with neon signs. You stepped out, awed. This was the first time you had ever been to one.

"Ready?" Yeonri held out her hand and you linked arms with her.

Loud music pulsated through the huge speakers hung high up. The dance floor was a sea of people and some who were less active sat at booths. Yeonri pushed you towards one in the corner.

"I'll get some guys over so stay." She winked and left in a flourish. 

She came back in a flash with 2 guys.

"Meet Elison Kim and Yeo Hoonmin!" She introduced. "4 more are coming over."

Then, you noticed a familiar blonde boy making his way over with 3 other guys.

*Kevin?!* You mused.

"Hey," He smirked.

"Uh, hi?"

"Great! You know each other!" Yeonri shouted gleefully. "Have fun!" She waved and disappeared.

"Elison Kim, nice to meet you." He winked flirtatiously.

"Yeo Hoonmin." The sandy-haired boy nodded.

"Hello! I'm Soohyun!"

"Noona neomu yeppo! Annyeonghasaeyo, Shin Dongho imnida!" The cute boy waved and you nearly swooned.

"Lee Kiseop at your service!" The last one, who was also next to you finished off the introductions.

Just then, a young woman, in her twenties walked past and scoffed at your taste in clothes. "Low- class." She hissed.

What do you do now?

a. Ignore her. She is just jealous you have 6 handsome guys by your side! 
b.Rebutt! No one insults you and get away with it! (Chapter 12)