PARTAY!

Choose your own destiny: Break up or Make up?

Chapter 6
PARTAYYY!
[unedited]

--

You took the dress and quickly changed after thanking your best friend. Both of you were now glam-ed up and ready to party.

You hopped into her porsche spyder and arrived at the club in just 10 minutes.

You took a deep breath as you stepped out. This was it. Party like crazy and forget about your ex-boyfriend.

Yeonri and you linked hands and sashayed into the party.

Loud music pounded out from the speakers and bodies were dancing on the dance floor. A few ladies were seated at the bar, casually checking out the males. 

You strutted confidently to the bartender and ordered a cocktail while Yeonri headed to her domain: the dance floor.

You took a sip of the alcohol and allowed it to slide down your throat. You grinned. This was the kind of freedom you never had while dating AJ. He never let you touch a single drop of wine.

Just then, you noticed a familiar looking blonde. *HIM?!*

He seemed to have seen you too, and was making his way over. Behind him were 5 guys.

"Yo." He planted himself next to you.

"Hi." You replied.

One of the guys stepped forward and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Eli."

"I'm Mirae." You took his hand and shook it.

"Hello! I'm Soohyun!"

"Yeo Hoonmin."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shin Dongho, noona!"

"Lee Kiseop."

You had fun playing with them.

Looks like you can get over AJ pretty soon!

Proceed to Chapter 11! :D