9th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Ones's POV

Hye Yun instructed Myungsoo where to go while she head to swimming class, Youngmin was lazily walking behind her.
Whispers started as the two enter the gym together.

"They are really dating!" "Yeah, they came in together" "Ugh! Why is it her?!" "She has no looks nor body! Is Youngmin Oppa blind?" "Heh. She might have cursed him"

Hye Yun head to the girl's changing room while Youngmin head to the boy's. After changing, Youngmin head to the waiting bench. listening to his ipod while Hye Yun sat far away from him, she wore her goggles already as she left her glasses back in her locker. 
"Youngmin Oppa, are you really dating her?" Two friends of Sun Yee asked Youngmin, pestering him in the process. Youngmin ignored them. Lucky for him, their swimming teacher blew the whistle telling them to line up.

"Girls first! Freestyle then backstroke. 2 laps warm-up" Mr. Baek blew his whistle again, as a signal of the girls to line up. Since Hye Yun's last name was Park, she's the fourth person to the last. It was finally Hye Yun's turn after waiting so long.
"Okay, ready...go!" The 4 girls, including Hye Yun swam but as Hye Yun was about to return, she felt a hand around her ankle. She tried jerking it off but the grip was too strong and it made her wince at the pain.
After constant wiggling and trying to jerk it off, Hye Yun lost her breath. "Where's Ms. Park?" Mr. Baek asked as he scan the three girls who rised up.
Youngmin dive into the water and swam towards Hye Yun. Everyone became alarm. 

"Wah! Appa! Umma! The beach, I can see it!" Hye Yun gazed at the beach far away from them.
"Really? Just seat tight, we're going to be there soon" 
"YEBEO! LOOK OUT!" 

"Yah nerd! Wake up! Yah!" Youngmin shouted after doing CPR to her repeatedly. The class surrounded the two so did Mr. Baek.
"Park Hye Yun, I said wake up!" Youngmin did another CPR but Hye Yun punched him in the stomach as he was in the middle of giving air in her system. He broke away and Hye Yun coughed the water that she intake.
"Oww..that hurts" He growled clutching his stomach. Mr. Baek pat Hye Yun's back. "Are you okay Ms. Park? What happened there?" 
Hye Yun breathed in for a few seconds. 
"I-I'm f-f-fine..." Mr. Baek turned to Youngmin. "Take her to the clinic Mr. Jo" Mr. Baek instructed. Youngmin glared at Hye Yun and took the robe their classmate gave to the both of them. "Here" He toss the robe to Hye Yun who shakily wore the robe. Youngmin toss his goggles aside and wore the robe. 

"Can you walk, Ms. Park?" Mr. Baek asked. Hye Yun nod and was about to get up but Youngmin just pulled her to get on his back.
"Don't be stupid nerd." He muttered and nod at Mr. Baek who nod back.
While the two left to head to the clinic, Mr.Baek look over to the swimming pool. 
Hye Yun shivered as Youngmin carried her. "You're cold?" 
"O-of c-cours-se!" Hye Yun sneezed. "Don't spread your germs on me" Hye Yun glared at him and pop her finger inside before she wiped it on Youngmin's cheeks. "YAH!" Youngmin almost drop Hye Yun if only he didn't try to control himself from wiping his cheek.

"You open it" Youngmin hissed obviously pissed, he drop off Hye Yun on the bed after they entered the clinic. He cleaned his cheek with wet wipes.
"Hye Yun-ah, what happened?" Chung Ae pulled her swimming cap and goggles off. Hye Yun burst into tears, before she could speak any word.
"What happened? Hye Yun! Waeyo?" Hye Yun just cried, leaving Chung Ae's questions unanswered and Youngmin watching by the sidelines.

When her cries were minimized, Chung Ae hand her a glass of water. "Youngmin-sshi, can you leave now?" Youngmin shrug and walked out of the clinic and back to the gym.
"I-I...my parents....they....and I....." "Shhh, don't talk about it anymore" Chung Ae held Hye Yun in her care.
Youngmin head back to the boy's changing rooms to shower and get change. On his way out, he heard girls giggling.
"Maybe that will teach her a lesson" "Hahahaha, I bet it would" Eventually, those noises were gone and Youngmin were fetched by Boyfriend.

"I heard you saved Hye Yun-ah"  Jeongmin pop a bubble. "Who told you that?" "It's the lastest gos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter