4th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The following days were pretty normal, same old stuff and same old people but let's not forget the same old nerd.
Boyfriend continued treating Hye Yun the normal way they do. Hyunseong, Kwangmin and Minwoo still tries to get Hye Yun to eat lunch with them at the rooftop but Hye Yun didn't want any more trouble with Sun Yee.
While Hye Yun walk down the half-empty hallway, Sun Yee and her group blocked Hye Yun's way.
"What is your relationship with Boyfriend, huh?" Sun Yee asked. "Nothing" Hye Yun lied.
"Girls" Sun Yee ordered and Hye Yun was tightly held by Sun Yee's girls. They pushed her to the lockers making a scene. 
Soon enough, a crowd formed around them. "If you won't talk then we just have to force you" Sun Yee smirked grabbing a cutter out of her pocket. 

Boyfriend was on their way to the rooftop when they heard something.
"Come on! Sun Yee's bullying the nerd again!"
"Man. This is going to be a good show" And they head off to the scene.
"Did you just hear that?" Kwangmin asked. They nod. "Let's go help her hyung" Minwoo said.
"It's not our problem anyways" Youngmin said. "If you don't want to help her then it's fine. Minwoo and I will" Kwangmin glared at his twin and the two ran off despite of Donghyun's shouts.
"Aish, those two" Donghyun was frustrated. "Let's go" Donghyun said to the rest and they followed the two maknae.

"You still aren't going to speak, huh?" Sun Yee trailed the cutter on Hye Yun's cheeks. "HAHAHAHA! Look at the nerd! She's so helpless!"
"You should have made her bald!" "Being ugly isn't a new thing right nerd?" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The crowd laughed and laughed.
"Why don't we scar your ugly face even more?" Sun Yee smirked and plunged the cutter right at Hye Yun's face but,
everyone gasped and became quiet. "Sun Yee, you should stop." Kwangmin grab Sun Yee's arm just in time. "Kwangmin Oppa" Sun Yee gasped and drop the cutter. "Hey, are you okay?" Minwoo asked Hye Yun who shrug his hold of her off. Minwoo look at the floor then back at Hye Yun. "She c-cutted your hair?!" Hye Yun didn't answer him instead she walked away. 

"Yah, what happened?" Hyunseong asked the two maknaes. "Sun Yee cutted her hair." Minwoo said grabbing the cutter off the floor. Kwangmin let go of Sun Yee. Hyunseong didn't even react but he ran off to find Hye Yun. "HYUNSEONG!" Donghyun shouted but was ignored again. The crowd slowly disappeared since the fun ended. "Kwangmin Oppa, why are you protecting her?" Sun Yee asked. "Sun Yee, Why do you always bully her?" Kwangmin asked back. 
Sun Yee huffed. "She's an eyesore" Kwangmin shook his head and turn to s. "Let's go" "Answer me Kwangmin Oppa!" No one looked back to Sun Yee instead they just head to their secret place, the rooftop.

Hye Yun entered the clinic with Hyunseong at her trail.
"Eonnie?" Hye Yun called but no one answered. "Are you hurt anywhere?" Hyunseong asked. "No, it's nothing" Hye Yun muttered before going to the refrigerator and getting an ice pack. She press the ice pack on her arm.
"Does it hurt?" Hyunseong sat on a chair beside Hye Yun.
"It's fine. Just sore" Hye Yun whispered tiredly. "I've been wanting to talk to you like this" Hyunseong said looking at the other direction.
"Why?" "I want to apologize about the drawing. I'm sorry about that." It took a few seconds before Hye Yun smiled at him. "I forgive you" Hyunseong stared at Hye Yun as she smiled at him.
'She's so beautiful when she smile ' Hyunseong blushed and looked away. "Err, I don't know your name" Hye Yun frowned. Of course, no one knows her name except the teachers, she's known as the nerd. "Park Hye Yun" "Hm?" "I said my name is Park Hye Yun" Hyunseong beamed at her.

"Your name's pretty. I'm Hyunseong, Shim Hyunseong. Wait, you probably know that." Hyunseong facepalmed himself. Hye Yun let out a giggle. "Of course, you're popular.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter