12th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Jeongmin woke up to Kwangmin's pikachu alarm, it was annoying at first and Jeongmin still thinks it's annoying but useful. He groaned, rolling over to the edge of his bed to reach to Kwangmin's side a little bit to turn off the alarm.
"Stupid alarm" He groaned again, reaching again to tap the button but failed.  He glared at Kwangmin who still snored like he heard nothing.  Jeongmin sent the sleeping Kwangmin glares as he finally muster up the strength to get out of bed.  He lazily walked over and tap the button before stretching his muscles.  He look back to his bed and fixed the sheets before shaking his roomate up.
"Wake up Kwangmin" Kwangmin budged a bit but he didn't got up just yet. Jeongmin sighed and grab the pikachu plushie and hit his sleeping roomate. "Ow!" Kwangmin groaned, glaring up at Jeongmin with his half-blurred eyes. 
"What was that for hyung?!" he grumbled, grabbing the pulshie and giving it a squeeze.

"Oh, probably because someone is still sleeping and we'll be all late if you don't get your out of bed" Jeongmin rolled his eyes, grabbing his bathroom towel.
"But dibs on the bathroom first!" He hollered, dashing out of the room, slamming it shut.
"Oka---HEY! LEAVE ME SOME HOT WATER!" Kwangmin shouted, closing his eyes to snooze again.

M e a n w h i l e...

Hye Yun prepared breakfast with a preoccupied mind.about last night leaving a blush crept up making her drop the fork and cup her cheeks. "Omo...Omo...Omo..Omo...Park Hye Yun, snap out of it." She constantly told herself.
"Can't get me out of your mind?" A cocky tone of voice mocked her from behind. Hye Yun whipped her head around to see a half- Youngmin clad in his school pants and his towel hanging on his neck, absorbing the droplets of water coming from his hair.

"W-W-Why are y-you not d-dressed properly?" She stammered, quickly turning around and resuming to her cooking.  She heard his quiet footsteps and flinched, the sound of him coming closer to her kept her heart thumping loudly. She swore that it would explode into pieces any minute. She felt his warm chest pressing up to her back and she instantly turn red, nearly dropping the small bowl in her hands. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" 

Youngmin smirked and peered over her shoulder to see what she was making, omurice but as he was about to pull back, he caught a glimpse of her blushing face.
"Are..you blushing?" Youngmin kept his smirk. "Don't fall in love with me too, nerd. I don't fall in love with people like you." He coldly said before exiting the room. Hye Yun swallowed his words in and clench her fists, "Who says that I love you? Stupid jerk"  And continued making omurice.

Just as Hye Yun was about to finish making breakfast, Boyfriend was preparing for school which means they kept on running from one place to another. "Where did my textbook go?" "Hyung, have you seen my necktie?" "It's already on you, stupid" "Aish. My socks are missing!" "Move out of the waY"
"Aish, it's so noisy" Youngmin grumbled, sipping on his milk coffee. Hye Yun finished by placing the last omurice for Minwoo.
"Breakfast is ready!" She called, attracting the attention of the five. The hungrily whipped their heads to the dining room, followed by some drools and running. 
"No pushing. You all have your share." Hye Yun scolded as they sat down with a fuss. They nod but still continue to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter