13th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Yun's POV

Peacefully walking to school without any troubles has been my thing since I started here, or so I thought I was starting now. Every student who passed by me would either throw an insult or a flirty comment and it pisses me off. I guess this is how people are these days, they don't have any basic manners in them. How did the society became like this? I mean, South Korea's government have good skills in maintaing our country attractive and in order but how did this school was chosen to be awarded as one of the best art schools? This is simply outrageous. 

I sighed, shaking the thoughts away and changed the song on my phone to Infinite's Only Tears. I really liked the song, it's a shame that they disbanded though.  And some went solo while the others focused on their other dreams; too bad but oh well, I glad that their music still lives on, like H.O.T's music. I grinned, remembering the time when I was in the orphanage, the headmistress likes H.O.T songs and keeps on playing it all day long.

Just like any normal day, the front gates were crowded and noisy. Seriously, don't they get tired? But if it was Infinite there then I would probably be like that too but then again, they look like sasaeng fans. I sighed once more and slip past Boyfriend and their huge crowd of fans and walked down the pathway they made. I know they were ignoring me since Geun Shik ahjussi told them to maintain our distance at school. It was pretty obvious that their whispering weren't even whispers anymore; they were probably jealous or thinking that I'm being the too much of a for a nerd.I arrived at my locker and pushed my glasses up a bit since they were dropping; I took some books out for my morning classes as the halls became noisier, I quickly shut my locker and headed off to my class before I get tangled up in the crowd.

No One's POV

The crowd gradually dispersed once Boyfriend left on their own ways to class except two, the Jo Twins. Youngmin and Kwangmin head off to their favorite place in school, the rooftop. They would probably be the only people in school who goes there, "You know, I'm impressed about Hye Yun" Kwangmin spoke softly as they stare up at the sky with earphones plugged in both of their ears. He already knew that his hyung wasn't going to answer but to his surprise, he did.

 "About what?" Youngmin asked quietly, closing his eyes to take in the peaceful moment while waiting for his twin to speak. "It's just...there's something about her that attracts me" He timidly said which was soon followed by an awkward chuckle as his hyung sat up and raised an brow at him. "Then, do you like her?" Youngmin asked looking at his twin in the eye as he spoke. "Eh?" Kwangmin, who looked surprised and sat up as well , laughed as his hyung's gaze was fixed on him. "Not in a romantic way, no" He admitted, grinning as he poked his hyung's eyebrows which were furrowed.
"But I think...you're the one who likes her, Youngmin" He said smiling as he lay back down and looked at the sky again. Youngmin looked at his twin before shaking his head and lied down again.

Hye Yun, on the otherhand were currently guarded by Minwoo as he was on her lab partner for Chemistry. "Minwoo, can you please stop glaring at Myungsoo-ssi and help me with our work?" 
"Ah! Mianhae Noona" He sheepishly smiled at her when he broke away from his glaring trance. She sighed and hand him the scaptula while she scribbled on their paper her part of the work. Minwoo did his best to avoid glaring at Myungsoo who secretly took glances at Hye Yun. "Noona, I'm curious about something" Minwoo started as he continued to do his part while she watched him. "What is it?" She asked.

"Do you like that Myungsoo guy?" He asked straightforwadly making Hye Yun roll her eyes. "As much I want to go fangirl and yield my love over him like any other girl in here would do, I don't have any romantic feelings over him Minwoo" She said, he nod at her words, grinning ear to ear.
"Let me ask you something too" Hye Yun said, leaning a little bit close to look at their experiment. "What?" He asked, moving back to give her space while she examined. "Why are you so immersed in making Youngmin-ssi and I, a couple?" She asked curiously, glancing up at him. He blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter