3rd

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Morning. 5: 25 am
Hye Yun woke up early before anybody else.
She quietly did her morning routines such as taking a bath and getting dressed.
As she got her backpack arranged, Hye Yun went down to the kitchen. Hye Yun opened the refrigerator to see what to cook.
She got the ingredients she need and cooked before the time reached 6.

/different alarm clocks ringing/
"Urgh." "Oooff!" "HEY!" "So noisy..." Boyfriend got out of their rooms and head to wherever they feel like.
"DIBS ON THE BATHROOM FIRST!" Jeongmin hollered running inside before Minwoo could take a step in.
Five minutes on the dot, Jeongmin came out of the bathroom and Minwoo took his turn quickly.
Next in line were the twins. Donghyun & Hyunseong head to the kitchen to make breakfast instead they met a wonderful breakfast on the table.
"Who cooked?" Hyunseong asked inspecting the breakfast on the table.
"Not me" Donghyun said. "Breakfast's ready already?" Jeongmin asked taking a seat.
"I wonder who cooked.....maybe it's her" "Who?" "You know the girl last night!" Donghyun & Jeongmin were in trance before "OHH!" 

"I'll go call her to eat" Minwoo shouted going to his room, he knocked first before peeking to see if Hye Yun is in.
"She's not in here" Minwoo frowned stepping inside the kitchen.
"She went to school" Kwangmin sipped on his juce. "How did you know that?" Donghyun asked. Kwangmin raised a small note. Donghyun grab the note and read it out loud.
"I used your kitchen & I'm going to school first" "Hey, do you know who she is?" "She's the nerd" Jeongmin shrugged.
"Her real name jeongmin." Everyone shook their head as a no. Just then the door burst open, making Boyfriend jump out of their seats.
"MORNING!" Their manager shouted happily. Boyfriend ignored him and sat back down.
"Don't go ignoring your manager. I didn't know you guys kept her from me!" "Who?" "The chick I met outside your house 15 minutes ago"
"Who?" "Do you mean the nerd?" "Nerd? She didn't look like a nerd. She's cute actually" "You have bad taste hyung" Jeongmin said.

"Whatever, she told me what happened" "What did she say?" "Stuff, it's our secret. Anyways, she can stay. She agreed to be a maid and work here" "Bwoh? She will be our what?" "Maid and housemate. Treat her fair. Hurry up or you guys will be late for school!" Their manager stood up and grab a toast before going out of the house.
"I'll drive you guys to school!" Boyfriend ate their food quickly and got ready for school.
By 6: 45 am, Boyfriend reached school and their fangirls waited for them outside the school gates.
"As always" Youngmin sighed in annoyance. Boyfriend came out of their van and gave the same old attention to their school mates.

Everyone got in their respective classrooms and lessons started.

Kwangmin smiled when he saw Hye Yun in his class. “Hey nerd. Hand up your assignment” A queenka said to Hye Yun just as Kwangmin sat on his seat.
“I don’t have any” Hye Yun replied. The queenka’s nose flared in annoyance, she pulled Hye Yun’s hair.
“That’s not the only thing you’ll get next time!” She growled before pushing Hye Yun.

Hye Yun fixed herself before the teacher could go in while Kwangmin watched her.
‘Why doesn’t she fight back?’ Kwangmin thought, he busily tap his fingers on his desk.
"You can group yourselves into pairs now." Fangirls made their move to get paired up with Kwangmin but he politely declined and head to Hye Yun instead. "Let's be partners!" 

From that moment on, Hye Yun knows her life at school would be more worst than before.
Hye Yun finally had peace when she step into her math class; fortunately and unfortunately for her, Youngmin is her classmate and this means that he wouldn't talk to her.
Mr. Baek's lessons started and Youngmin didn't talk to Hye Yun. Some students just pulled pranks on their school's nerd. Pranks like hair pulling, paper ball throwing, death threats passing and the very old spitball attack.
Surprisingly, she kept all her anger in. She can't just explode and make a scene here in Mr.Baek's class.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter