5th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It has been 3 days after that lunch get together. So far, the only person Hye Yun really talks to in Boyfriend is Hyunseong. Hye Yun was hanging out in the clinic while Boyfriend were in their usual spot, the rooftop.
"Hey..." Hyunseong broke the silence. "Hm?/What?" "Do you guys know......her crush?" "Who?/What?/Huh?" "Err...Hye Yun's crush...." They were confused at Hyunseong's words. Until Kwangmin burst out,
"HOW COME YOU KNOW HER NAME?!" "Ehh..you see.." "YAH HYUNG. THIS IS CHEATING!" Minwoo shouted accusingly.
"EH?! It's...No No, it's not like that!" Hyunseong tried to convince the two maknae but looking at the other's expressions, he was hopeless.
"Do you like her?"  Total silence. Slowly, Hyunseong turned red.


"YOU LIKE HER, DON'T YOU?" "HYUNG! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Minwoo whined. All eyes turned to Minwoo.
"Yah. Do you like that nerd as well?!" Jeongmin appeared to be annoyed. "Eh? Yeah. I like her." Minwoo nonchalantly said making every one of them shock.
"Minwoo-ah, you can't like her! For Pete sakes, you're an idol! LOOK AT HER." Jeongmin glared at Minwoo trying to knock some sense in the maknae. "Why can't I like her?" Minwoo pouted.
"One, she's a nerd. Two, she's our maid. Three, she has no looks. Four, she's cold plus strict at us. Five, she's an outcast. Six, she's--"
"Stop it Jeongmin" Donghyun sternly ordered, Jeongmin did stop at that but continued on still at Minwoo.
Youngmin glance over to Kwangmin. "Speak up" Youngmin told his twin. "Huh?" "You're too quiet today, it's not like you" Kwangmin sheepishly rub the back of his neck. "Am I? Haha. mianhae"

"Jo Kwangmin" Youngmin grab his twin's face making him look at him. "Waeyo?"
"You're hiding something" Youngmin's eyes pierced it's stare in Kwangmin's eyes. "E-eh?!"
"Tsk. whatever" Youngmin let go of Kwangmin. 
Hye Yun walked in the place surprising Boyfriend. "Noona, what are you doing here?" Minwoo asked. Hye Yun narrowed her eyes on him but divert her look at Minwoo to all of them.
"Class is starting." Hye Yun crossed her arms at them; they wanted to skip, currently not in the mood to be in class.
"Aish, we're not going!" Jeongmin's voice came out as a whine.
"You two have algebra, Go.to.class.now" Hye Yun glared at the two maknae who scrambled up. "Y-Yes Ma'm!" They saluted and ran off to their algebra class.

"Go to your swimming class, Kim Donghyun & Lee Jeongmin." Jeongmin sat up annoyed as hell. "I said I don't want to go!" Hye Yun let out a sigh.
"Fine. don't go but you Kim Donghyun....now" Donghyun sighed and walked out of the rooftop to his swimming class.
"Hyunseong, you--" "I got physics, on it!" Hyunseong cheerfully smiled before running to his class.
Hye Yun stared at the remaining person, Jo Youngmin.
"Art Class, now." Youngmin ignored her by turning the volume to high. Hye Yun didn't waste time anymore nor energy, she just went to her Art Class.

"Aish. she's such a !" Jeongmin fumed. "She keeps on bossing us around!" 
"Why would those idiots like that nerd?!"

While the two stubborn brats stayed in the rooftop, the others were in their class for the rest of the day.
/school bell ringing/
"Can we go home already?" Youngmin asked, Donghyun shook his head.
"Hyung-nim would fetch us here...." Donghyun felt the vibration of his phone so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter