6th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chung Ae's POV

"Park Hye Yun...." I sighed. What am I going to do with her? She's between stubborn and obedient.
"Jagiya, why are you still up?" A groggy voice called behind me.
"Huh? Oh, did I wake you up?" I turned to my boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu. He smiled at me and shook his head.
"Why are you still up?" He opened his arms, inviting me in so I accepted his invite. I cuddle him.
"I'm just thinking" "Of what?" "about Hye Yun" He held me a few centimeters away.
"Again?" He pouted. I giggled.
"It's because I need to help her, silly" He hug me again, his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Yah, you've been stalking her ever since she's 11" I hit him on his arm.

"YAH KIM SUNGGYU!" He chuckled and pull me closer to him. "Kidding. I'm just kidding."
"She's still an orphan. After all these years, the orphanage didn't took her in." "You didn't either." I glared before pushing him off our bed. "Ooof!" "Urgh." He groaned as he rub his .
"Jagiya!" I did a mehrong. "You know the reason why I couldn't, pabo" He sat up, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. 
"Hehehe. Mianhae jagiya~" He cooed and got on the bed again.
"Just go back to sleep" I got out of the bed and back on my chair. I turned to Hye Yun's files again.

Flashback...

In 2000,

"Chung Ae-ah, this is our daughter. Hye Yun." 
"Hye Yun, this is Choi Chung Ae, your new unnie." "Unnie?" Hye Yun's innocent eyes look over to Chung Ae's
"She's the daughter of our friend, they're visitng in Seoul! She's your new playmate. Be nice" 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Chung Chung Ae imnida~" Chung Ae offer Hye Yun a handshake. Hye Yun look at it then back at Chung Ae then her parents. They nod at her, as a signal to shake Chung Ae's hand.
Instead Hye Yun took something out of her pocket and hand it to Chung Ae.

"Eh?" Chung Ae took the present given to her. "What did you give to Chung Ae?" "A lollipop!"
"A lollipop?" Hye Yun's mother laughed and pat Hye Yun's head.
"Gumawo Hye Yun!"

End of Flashback....

I only received the news after a year. I sighed.
"And she doesn't even remember me..." "Jagiya~ Let's go to sleep now" Sunggyu whispered in my ear making me feel slight goosebumps by his hot breath. "Okay" I cuddle with him on our bed to sleep.

No One's POV

The usual morning routines happened except Hye Yun wasn't up. "She didn't cook" Jeongmin groaned rubbing his tummy.
"Let's just eat toast with jam" Hyunseong suggested grabbing the loaf bread. The rest reluctantly agreed.
After eating toast with jam for breakfast, Boyfriend made their way out of their house.
"Oh? Noona's shoes are still here." Minwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter