10th

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Yun's POV

I am extremely pissed off right now. Why is Minwoo saying that I'm that jerk's girlfriend?!
Seriously! Urgh. I keep thinking that enrolling in here is a mistake. Almost everyone is into gossips and bullying. 
Is Seoul Of Performing Arts the wrong school? Aish! I turned my attention back to Minwoo who was just across me.
Where are we right now? On the rooftop, they pulled me all the way here.

Flashback...

"EXPLAIN TO ME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MINWOO?!" 
I'm angry. Goddamn angry. Just what the hell is he saying?! He continued to sutter, the words that were coming out of his mouth was not understandable. 
"E-eh....Noona, let...me...no, it's like....err.." Donghyun cut Minwoo off with his hand. "Not here" I crossed my arms as a sign of disapproval. I don't care where we talk about this but I want to know now. I didn't really care if everybody was looking at us and making fake gossips. They know me as a nerd, a nerd that they could bully and a nerd that ignores them as they do. I never really seek for attention. For 2 years of being schoolmates with them, of being bullied by them. I didn't really care of being in the center of attention, I was already. I'm a nerd, remember? 

"What is she blabbering about, Minwoo Oppa?! What is it with her?!" Sun Yee shrieked in her girly voice. Seriously, that voice is annoying.
"She's my girlfriend" Youngmin once slung his arm around me again. "I said get off! I'm not your girlfriend!" I pushed him away again. 
Why does he keep on saying I'm his girlfriend?! I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek.

'Sun Yee slapped the nerd again!' 'Big deal! We can always do that!' 'Yahhh! She's not a nerd anymore! She's much cuter than Sun Yee!'  'That's true! I go for the nerd!" "Stop calling her nerd! She isn't a nerd!' 

Sun Yee was obviously displeased with the whispers behind her back. Jeongmin came to check up on me as he asked me.
"Why did you slap her, Sun Yee?" Hyunseong's face was blank but the tone of his voice wasn't, it was covered with anger.
"She deserves it Hyunseong Oppa! How dare that seduce you guys!" Hyunseong, Minwoo & Kwangmin was about to lung but Donghyun stop them. "Don't call Noona a , Kim Sun Yee!" Minwoo growled. While almost everyone held different emotions in them, Youngmin was also. He was a bit confused on why s were protecting me.

I raised my head up to look at Sun Yee, I never really fought back with her. She wasn't my time. She will never be, I promised to myself.
"Stop meddling your in people's business" I told her, my tone was cold and firm making her gasped and so did everybody else.
Sheesh. They give too many attention to small things. I heard Jeongmin behind me, holding back a chuckle & Youngmin smirking.
"Don't you talk back to me!" She raised her hand to slap me again but I pushed her hand away. " off" I hissed and turn to Minwoo.
"Noona, let me explain and please don't hit me!" He made puppy eyes at me. I glared at him and aim to kick him but Donghyun stopped us. 
"Not here, Hye Yun" He ordered and in a flash, I was carried by Kwangmin & Jeongmin. The rest tag along after Donghyun signaled them to. 
"Let me go! Get your hands off of me erts!" I shouted wiggling out of their hold.
"Hye Yun, stop moving!" Jeongmin frowned, having a hard time carrying her.

"Yun-ah..." Myungsoo whispered.

End of Flashback...

"So?" I raised an eyebrow impatiently waiting for Minwoo to talk. Minwoo let out a sigh.
"Noona. I’m sorry but you should be thanking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter