1st

Finding Her Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Yun's POV

Park Hye Yun is my name but you probably don't know who she is; I'm rather known as the NERD. Yes, a nerd. A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious is what google described me. 
I'm 17 if you're wondering, currently studying at one of the great schools in South Korea and that is School of Performing Arts Seoul.
I work as a dishwasher at 99 NightClub, it's a famous club that teens go to. My family? I don't want to talk about it for now. Enough introductions! Here's the story,

I silently walk in the gates of my school when I heard squeals, shrieks, shouts and I don't know.
"OPPA!" "BOYFRIEND OPPAS ARE HERE!" "MARRY ME OPPA! MARRY ME! "OMG. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO PERFECT?!"
The next thing I saw was a mob of fangirls trampled over me, not just trampled but pushed, pulled, step on and I ended up being in the way of the school's queenka.
"Out of the way nerd" She hissed, kicking the side of my stomach hard. God, that girl and her pointed heels.
"OW!" I groaned clutching my stomach. While I was groaning in pain, the fangirl's noise slowly died down. 
"Kwangmin Oppa!" "Excuse me, are you okay?" I saw a hand infront of me, I looked up to see the Warm Prince looking at me.
I didn't even had to look anywhere, I could feel those intense glares. I scramble up, ignoring the Warm Prince's help and ran as fast as I can inside the school before those glares kill me. I swear, that running made the pain on my stomach worst. 

NO ONE'S POV

After Hye Yun left,  the queenka had her arms laced around Kwangmin's.
"Oh, don't mind that nerd Kwangmin Oppa. Let's go to class together ne?" Kwangmin gave her a smile and removed her arms away from his.
"No thanks, Sun Yee" Sun Yee gained a few mocking snickers from the crowd, Boyfriend walk ahead having a trail of fangirls behind them.

While students hurried to their respective classes, Hye Yun made a trip to the clinic. 
"E-excuse me?" Hye Yun entered the clinic, the school nurse looked at Hye Yun. "Yes?"
"I would like to ask for some ointment" "Did you get hurt? Where?" The school nurse stood up to check on Hye Yun's 'wound'.
"On my stomach, I-I got k-kicked" Hye Yun mumbled. The school nurse checked the bruise on Hye Yun's stomach.
"It's a good thing it's not worse. Here, apply this twice a day. That could help make it feel better." She handed Hye Yun the ointment in which Hye Yun quickly applied on her bruise.
"What's your name?" "Park Hye Yun" "I'm Choi Chung Ae,but you can call me Eonnie" "Arasso Eonnie" The two girls smiled at each other.

As the smile passed by, they've already shared secrets with each other and even more.
"I had a great time Hye Yun" 
"Me too, Eonnie! I'm happy I've gotten to meet a friend. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!" Hye Yun hug Chung Ae with sincrerity who returned her hug with great amount of happiness.
"It's lunch time, go grab some lunch and attend your classes!" Chung Ae laughed pushing Hye Yun out of her clinic. 
"Bye Eonnie!" Hye Yun waved with glee.

"Aish. I have no money and no food!" Hye Yun grumbled to herself and head to her locker, grabbing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter