♡ Examination ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♡ CHAPTER SONG ♡

 

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Oh, Eunji, you work here?” I heard a voice behind me cry as I turned towards the kitchen.

 

I turned around and saw Sehun enter with his expression looking lost and confused. I stood their shocked and frozen to the ground, I looked towards Amber with the corner of my eye who was as confused as Hyoyeon and I. I took Sehun’s hand and dragged him towards the kitchen and closed the curtains.

 

“Oo, what a lucky man.” I heard a customer add as I dragged Sehun in the kitchen.

 

“Okay, Sehun you can’t tell anyone I work here, my position at school means a lot to me and this will ruin it.” I stated as I looked towards Sehun who’s eyebrow was raised with curiosity.

 

I heard him chuckle to himself quietly. He smiled and nodded with agreement as I gave him directions to the nearest library which he wanted to go to from the start. Could this day possibly get worse?
 

“You should go, Eunji, you have to study for your test.” Amber added as she patted my shoulder.

 

“Oh yeah, thanks again boss, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I replied as I went to change.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Once Eunji finished changing, she placed her maid outfit neatly in her bag and began walking home in her red jersey jacket. She soon made her way home where a note was on the door.

 

“Gone out to the movies, be back later, I love you. - Amma.”

 

Eunji read the note and entered the house. She dropped off her bag in her room and walked over to her desk where she began studying. Three hours past, it’s past midnight, Eunji continues to study.

 

“The quadratic formula is only used in the geomet…” Eunji began remembering until her eyes began slowly refraining until they were shut.

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

Eunji woke up with a slight bit of drool at the corner of . She checked the time and rushed to the bathroom. Brushing her teeth, tying her hair and changing into her uniform, Eunji rushes out of the house whilst holding her revision papers.

Soon after she reaches the school gate she is greeted by Luhan and Sunny.

“You okay, you seem out of breath?” Luhan added as he patted her shoulder.

 

“I was scared I was late.” Eunji replied as she tried catching her breath.

 

“Don’t worry, the test starts in ten minutes.” Sunny reassuringly continued.

 

Eunji’s POV

We began walking towards the examination room. There were two rooms. One was for A students the next was for B students. Sunny and Luhan were B students but I was an A student. I wished them good luck and entered the room. I was told to leave all my equipment at the corner of the room and to bring along a pencil, eraser, ruler and calculator.

 

I made my way to my seat and began setting up my work until I heard hysterical screaming and fangirling. I should have known. Kai came in holding his bag around his shoulder. He came and took a seat next to me.

 

“Kai senpai, did you get time to study?” A girl came towards him and asked.

 

“No.” He bluntly replied.

 

“Oh, but you’re smart, you won’t struggle.” Another added as they were told to take their seats by professor.

 

Just then I saw Sehun enter and take a seat a few seats near me. He smiled at me, I could make out the words he mimed at me, good luck. I smiled as I began sharpening my pencil.

 

“Test begins now.” Professor stated as us our examination papers.

 

Okay, Eunji, you know the answer to this. You studied these formulas. Suddenly I heard my stomach rumble. I forgot breakfast. I didn’t have a choice but to ignore it. The test was an hour long. Forty five minutes had past when Kai stood up and handed in his test.

 

“He’s already done?” I quietly muttered to myself.

 

I saw him take his bag and leave whilst looking at me. I ignored him and continued with my work until Professor told us to put down our pencils and hand in our tests. I hope I did fairly well. I handed in my test and took my bag. I started looking through my revision papers and seemed to have passed. I saw Sunny and Luhan come out of their examination.

 

“How’d it go?” I asked as I walked towards them.

 

“I think I failed, but Luhan did okay.” Sunny replied as she looked towards Luhan.

 

“Hopefully, I’m a little hungry, can we go get lunch?” He added as we began walking towards the common room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter