♡ Soup server ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ♡ Chapter song ♡

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Eunji worked for four hours. Amber told her to go home early since she looked a little faint but she refused and continued working. Kai sat there drinking bubble tea after bubble tea watching her as she served.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Alright boss, I’m going to get going.” I said as I removed my apron and heading towards the bathroom with my spare clothes.

 

“Good work, Eunji, take care, get some rest.” She replied as she smiled and held out her thumb.

 

I bowed my head with gratitude and made my way towards the bathroom. I stripped my maid outfit and placed it neatly into my sports bag whilst I began changing into my jeans and black hoodie. I waved goodbye to Amber and hugged Hyoyeon as I left the cafe from the back.
 

“I have exams to study for.” I said to myself as I sighed.

 

“What exams?” I heard Kai’s voice from behind approaching me as he began walking beside me.

 

“Get lost, why are you even following me?” I questioned as I face palmed myself.

 

“You looked faint at work, thought I might walk you home.” He replied as he patted my head.

 

“I don’t need your care, go away, or better yet, go home.” I replied as I pointed him to another direction.

 

I began walking away from him but felt him continue to follow me from behind. He slowly began to approach me. I felt a little dizzy from exhaustion and felt a bit faint, I lost my balance for a second until I felt his arms around my waist.

 

“Careful.” He replied with a calm tone.

 

I gained conscious and my eyes widen as I stared at his arms. I slipped off him and pointed my finger at him.

 

“Yah! I told you I don’t need care, I’m fine, tsk.” I said as I held my head high and began walking again.

 

I was getting closer to home and turned around. I saw him a few metres away with his hands in his pocket whistling calmy to himself. I walked towards my house and opened the door.

 

“Alright, I’m home now you idiot, go home, it’s like ten o’clock.” I added as I opened the door wider.

 

He continued to stare as he kept his cool and calm attitude. My mother came to check on me at the door. She saw Kai standing there and waved.

 

“Oh hello, are you a friend of Eunji’s?” She questioned as she smiled.

 

“No, no he’s not, he’s leaving.” I said as I entered the house.

 

“Nonsense, come on in, I’ve made soup.” She said whilst she rolled her eyes and invited Kai in.

 

Kai entered the house as he bowed his head with gratitude. He took off his hoodie, he was wearing a white V-Neck t-shirt underneath. He took off his shoes and entered the dining room.

 

“Yoona! What are you doing here?” I smiled as I gave her a warm hug.

 

“You’re cousin is staying the night, her father just came to collect something from work.” Mother added as she began setting the table.

 

“Who are you?” Doong added as he began tugging on Kai’s shirt.

 

“Yeah, who is that?” Yoona continued as she looked towards Kai.

 

“He’s so handsome.” She muttered quietly to me.

 

Oh my god. What do people find so attractive about that erted idiot? He doesn’t even care for girls.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai sat quietly as he drank the soup. Yoona sat opposite as she admired his cool and collective attitude and handsome looks. Kai softly kicked Eunji’s leg as she helped Doong pour his soup. Eunji smiled sarcastically towards him as she kicked him hard. Once dinner was over, Kai made his way to the entrance and thanked Eunji’s mother for dinner and left.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Good riddance.” I said as i rolled my eyes whilst clearing up the plates.

 

“He’s so handsome, you should hang out with guys like that.” My mother continued as she began giggling.

 

“Mum, no, ew, stop.” I continued.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Kai’s POV

 

It was a pretty breezy day. I was walking towards the school entrance until I saw a girl approach me looking nervous and anxious. I recognised her, it was Hyuna.

 

“Kai, hi, how was your day?” She questioned as she looked up towards me.

 

“It hasn’t even started yet.” I state bluntly.

 

“Oh, well, it’s, uhm, my friend’s birthday soon and she’s throwing a party, do...d.. yo..you want to go..with me?” She stuttered as she began shaking slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter