♡ First aid ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♡ CHAPTER SONG ♡

 

 

Eunji’s POV

A new day. Ok. Forget everything that happened yesterday. He’s just a sick erted guy who has nothing better to do with his life than break girls hearts. But then again, he did help me out of the situation with Jimin….no, nevermind, new day.

 

“Hungry?” I heard amma say as she laid a bowl of cereal with strawberries for me.

 

“Thank you.” I bowed as I sat down with my brother.

 

“That boy was so cute, you should talk to him more, I like him.” Amma continued as she smiled whilst pouring milk in my brother’s cereal.

 

“No, you have no idea what he is like at school, he’s just horrible.” I continued as I started crunching on my cereal.

 

“Nonsense, Eunji you should try and open your eyes a little, you ne…” Amma started talking.

 

“Forget it, I’m not hungry anymore, I’m going to be late.” I interrupted as I went to collect my bags and leave.

 

“Ugh, why doesn’t anyone see his true colors except me? He’s not a dream boy or not even smart, he’s just..Kai.” I said to myself as I began walking to the school gate.

 

“Yah, Eunji, what happened to you yesterday after gym practise?” Sunny asked as she ran Eunji with excitement.

 

“Huh? Oh I just needed to check something, it’s good now.” I smiled nervously as I tried to avoid eye contact.

 

“Oh okay, well did you hear what happened with Niko..He told me that….” Sunny began talking continuously.

 

I looked towards my left and saw a bunch of girls chatting to each other while giggling. I saw one approach Kai whilst fixing her hair. I couldn’t quite hear what they was saying but I saw Kai have his hands in his pockets whilst walking away. What a rude bastard. I saw him turn towards me and wink from a distance. It was disgusting, I turned away and continued listening to Sunny.

 

“Hellloo, President Eunji, my name is Luhan, I’m a transfer student, I was told to come to you by the principle to tour me around….” I heard a voice behind my stutter.

 

“Of coarse I will. Call me Eunji, Sunny and I are sure to make your stay here the best you’ve ever had.” I smiled as I patted his shoulder.

“This isn’t a maid cafe, careful what you say.” I heard sunny whisper in my ear.

 

I facepalmed myself as I told Luhan to follow me.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

As Eunji, Luhan and Sunny finished their first class. Kai was walking near the school garden, he stopped by a nearby fountain for water. The faucet seemed to be stuck so he continued to jerk it until his hand got scratched by a metallic piece causing a little blood to run from his wrist. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged whilst continuing to walk away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter