♡ Bitter sweet ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

 

Narrator’s POV

“What a prick.” Eunji whispered to herself as she began walking to my locker and began collecting her books for class.

 

 

“Yah, Hyo Eunji.” She heard a voice behind her call.

 

“Oh Sehun, hi.” She greeted as she saw him running towards me.

 

“I just wanted to check if you were okay.” He continues.

 

“Oh, thank you, I’m fine, they’re just troublemakers.” Eunji replied as she laughed awkwardly whilst scratching her head.

 

“Sunny told me about Kai. He seems like your little stalker, haha. Protect of you a lot I see. But you seem pretty independent.” He chuckles as he look towards Eunji with a smile.

 

“Ah, no, he’s just irritating bastard with good timing. But how are things with you?” She replies as she changes the subject.

 

“Pretty good, Sunny wanted to grab some coffee with me, sadly I had some work but are you working later?” He asked as he his hair with his fingers.

 

“Oh, no I wish I could but I have to work, if you want you can stop by.” Eunji continues as she pats his shoulder.

 

“I will.” He states as his expression warms up whilst he hugs Eunji.

 

SITUATION SWAP

 

“But Kai, bubble tea is nice, there is nothing wrong with getting together for it. We can go today.” Sooyoung begins pledging on Kai’s arm whilst Kai continues walking towards the locker hallway with his right hand in his pocket and his left around his shoulder holding his school bag.

 

“Don’t you have friends?” He asks bluntly.

 

“I have you. We are both cold, Kai, you know we are not that different, we’d be cute.” She continues as she flicks her hair away with her fingers whilst smiling with a curve.

 

“You really need to st..” Kai begins talking until he halts and looks straightforward.

 

Sooyoung raises an eyebrow whilst staring at Kai’s emotionless expression. She looks towards the same direction and sees Sehun hugging Eunji. Kai tilts his head to the right. Sehun soon enough let's go and looks towards Kai with straight eye contact.

 

“You just get more and more interesting.” He states under his breath as he looks towards Sehun.

 

“Eunji, look at you showing your soft side.” Kai mocks sarcastically whilst patting the back og Eunji’s head.

 

“Yah, shut up, don’t you have class.” She replies whilst rolling her eyes.

 

“I had drama but I have all I need right here, isn’t that right, Agyeo maid?” He continues as he bends down and winks at Eunji.

 

“Pft.” Eunji scolds as she collects her books and begins to walk to class.

 

Kai stands upright and runs his hand through his hair as he chuckles to himself quietly.

 

“You know, sooner or later she won’t need you anymore. I’m here with her too, whatever your status is in this school it doesn’t intimidate me. I can take care of her like a man should. Your cockiness and erted ways are pushing both her and me over the edge, watch yourself Kai.” Sehun states as he takes a step closer to Kai.

 

“You’re right, but it’s just funny that whenever she’s in trouble she calls my name.” Kai states calmly as he smiles.

 

“Shut up you Punk, you think you’re the only who owns and blackmails her? I can easily reveal her secret of a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter