♡ Love Hurts ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today’s shift seemed to have gone quick. I looked at the clock one moment and as I turn away for a few seconds it seemed to have moved an hour ahead. I saw Amber wave goodbye as she left the cafe. Just as I waved goodbye to her, I made my way to the dressing room, changing back into my comfort clothes. My hair was tied into a messy bun with a few strands hanging loose near my forehead. I packed my maid uniform and opened the door where I saw Kai shirtless with a towel around his neck and his dark hair a little wet.

 

“Yah, do you know what clothes are?” I scolded as I covered my eyes.

 

“I do, but I imagine you without them.” He responded with a smirk.

 

“ert!” I added as I pushed him while closing my jacket with force.

 

“I wanted to take a shower before leaving, I left my shirt in the dressing room.” He continued.

 

“Well, I’m going home because unlike some of us, I want sleep to be able to concentrate in school and not end up a erted failing school and working in a maid cafe” I stated as my chin began lifting.

 

“We both work here, it’s not my fault I’m more admired than you.” He smirked.

 

I heard him laugh subtly.

 

“What’s so funny?” I questioned as I raised my eyebrows.

 

“You worry too much.” He responded as he runs his hand through his hair and walks away.

 

“ert.” I whispered to myself as I began walking out.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It had been a stormy and windy night with lightning and thunder. Eunji didn’t get any sleep but managed to get up at her usual school time. Once she arrived at school she noticed Sunny and Luhan waving at her with enthusiasm.

 

“Sup sleepy.” Luhan added as he patted Eunji on her back.

 

“Didn’t get any sleep.” Eunji responded as her eyes begin feeling heavy.

 

“Well, did you hear, examination scores are up.” Sunny added.

 

Eunji’s expression lit up as she began running down the hall to the crowded students.

 

“Oh, head pres, sorry.” A student added as he makes way for Eunji.

 

She makes her way through and looks up to see the names starting from 1-20.

 

“Well, I failed.” Sunny added as she face palmed herself.

 

“My dad’s gonna kill me.” She continues.

 

“I got sixth place, I’ve done worse, i’m happy with it.” Luhan added with a warm smile.

 

“Unbelievable.” Eunji adds.

 

“Second place?! Are you kidding?” She continues as her eyebrows begin to frown with frustration.

 

“Who got first?” Sunny adds.

 

“Kai.” Luhan subtly states.

 

“Well, I guess I’m just a erted since failing school is out of the question. Kai states behind Eunji as the corner of his lips curve.

 

“Oh Kai, oppa, great job, we should celebrate.” All the girls began fangirling.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Well, congratulations Kai.” I stated as I walked off.

 

“Oh Eunji!” I heard a voice behind me cry.

 

“I didn’t get a chance to talk to you after meeting you at Maid cafe.” Sehun added as he warmly smiled.

 

“Shh, not so loud please.” I smiled nervously.

 

“I saw the examinations, congratulations on-” He began speaking.


“No, don’t say it, sh, I will get him back.” I scolded as I put my finger near Sehun’s mouth to stop his words.

“Haha, alright, well, he’s pretty much a gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter