♡ Revealed ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                              ♡  Chapter song ♡

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“The students here are savages.” I thought to myself as I sat at the front desk with my head resting on the palm of my hand.


“Yah, Kyungsoo, did you finish reading the student guide book?” I questioned as I saw Kyungsoo enter class.

 

“Head, is this really necessary?” Kyungsoo stuttered as he he began shaking slightly whilst a drop of sweat leaked from his forehead.

 

I slammed my hands on the table whilst I got up firmly.

 

“Of course it is! 80% of the students in this school are boys and 20% are girls. This handbook will force the boys to stop being lazy and do something useful.” I firmly states as I looked towards Kyungsoo with a frown.

 

I saw Kyungsoo begin shaking even more as I got up and faced him.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Converse high is a high school containing more males than females. Eighty percent of the students are male and the remaining twenty percent are girls. Hyo Eunji was elected as one of the first student head girls for the school. Kyungsoo was vice president, he was a simple, smart boy who had no intentions of rebelling against Eunji. Her position encourages to be harsher on the boys and not let them do whatever they want.

 

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Y-yes head.” Kyungsoo responded as he bowed his head and returned to his desk.

 

I saw the other boys staring towards us with fright. I don’t really mind them fearing me, the other girls are powerless in this school, i’m trying to change that

 

I left the class and began inspecting the hallways.I hate guys who play girls like toys. The boys here are disgusting and shameless, one guy had a playboy magazine in his locker along with a rotten banana and dirty gym clothes.

 

“I-I’m getting late tho..” I heard a girl’s voice say as I was walking down the hallway.

 

I turned to the left and saw three boys cornering a girl. She seemed frightened of them. I took a deep breath and walked towards them.

 

“Oy, what do you think you’re doing?” I said as I stood with my hands on my hips.

 

“Buzz off, head, this doesn’t involve you.” One of the boy’s said as he looked towards me.

 

“It does actually, Jimin, are you okay? Go ahead, go to class.” I added as I smiled towards the girl.

 

“You’re such a buzz kill, head.” Rap added as he rolled his eyes whilst they began walking away.

 

“Hold up, where’s your tie, Rap?” I questioned firmly as I looked at Rap walking away.

 

“I didn’t feel like wearing it.” He added bluntly.

 

“This isn’t a fashion school.” I responded as I crossed my arms.

 

“Obviously, otherwise you wouldn’t be in it.” Taehyung added as he began laughing and walking towards me.

 

“So funny. Put on your tie.” I stated as I looked at Rap.

 

“Stop telling us what to do.” He continued.

 

“I’ll stop telling you what to do once you get brain cells and know what you’re supposed to do.” i added sarcastically.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter