♡ Visitation ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ♡ Chapter song ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“What’s with the outfit? Why do you work in a place like this?” He asked me as he began raising his eyebrow.

 

“Shut up and follow me.” I responded as I grabbed the back of his hoodie and dragged him behind the wall.

 

“Look, this shouldn’t even be any of your business but my family doesn’t earn very much and my mum isn’t in the fitest condition to work so for the time being this will do.” I added quietly as I kept looking around.

 

“Hm.” Kai responded as he looked away.

 

“If you tell anyone, I will..seriously..” I began stuttering. I didn’t know how to threatened him.

 

“You will what?” He replied as he bent down and faced me.

 

“Hah, you’re one unique girl, Eunji.” He responded as he began walking away.

 

“Ugh, I hope he can keep it, last thing I need is people at school, especially the guys finding out.” I thought to myself whilst I saw him walk away.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

“EUNJI! Yah! Wake up.” Sunny screamed as she slammed her hand on the desk.

 

I was tired I didn’t realise i fell asleep. I had too much to think about.

 

“Oh, yeah, sorry, I wa..” I began speaking until I saw a couple walk in holding hands.

 

“Yah, what did I say about holding hands? No PDA, this is school not some honey moon.” I added as I split the two.

 

“Sorry, sorry, won’t happen again.” Suho said as he let go of Yuri’s hand and walked away towards the other boys in the class.

 

“Yo, head, give us a break, we can’t even look at girls anymore thanks to you.” Tao added as he crossed his arms.

 

“Yeah, you .” Jin added as he frowned his eyebrows.

 

“Well, I’m not here to please you, get over it.” I responded as I looked at Jin with a concentrated look whilst he began sweating.

 

“Yah! Kai Hyung, help us out here.” Taehyung began as he saw Kai enter the room whilst he was holding his jacket over his shoulder with his fingers.

 

“With what?” He questioned calmly.

 

Don’t you dare get involved Kai.

 

“She won’t let us have PDA.” Taehyung continued as he began tugging of Kai’s white shirt.

 

“So?” He continued as he walked into the classroom.

 

“Tell her something!” Jin added.

 

I saw Kai walk towards me with his hands in his pocket and his hair not even combed. He turned his head towards the boys.

 

“Tell her what?” He asked as he looked towards Jin.

 

“To accept PDA for the guys and girls.” Tao quickly stated as they all began backing off from the two of us.

 

“Accept PDA for the guys and girls.” Kai bluntly stated as he looked towards me.

 

 

"Kai hyung, no disprespect, you're awesome but could you add more feelings, pleassseee?" They all added with puppy dog eyes.

 

“I don’t have time for this.” I added as I got up from my seat and walked out the room.

 

“They’re not wrong all the time, sometimes try listening to them.” Kai added as I began walking out the door.

 

I couldn’t even talk back. I just felt my hands clench with frustration. I began walking down the corridor with his irritating words haunting my mind until I was stopped by a boy with a sheet of paper in his hands. He had blondish hair and a puzzled expression.

 

“Hello, excuse me, but I’m new here, do you know where the principle's office is?” He asked kindly as he looked at me.

 

“Down the hall and then to the left.” I stated as I continued walking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter