♡ Hired ♡

My Aegyo Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♡ CHAPTER SONG ♡

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

“I can’t study now, I don’t understand anything I’m reading, I think i’ll just go early.” Eunji said to herself as she bit her pencil whilst looking at her textbook.

 

Eunji left her house early. She covered up with a red jersey jacket and black skinny jeans whilst her hair was tied in a high ponytail. She packed her maid outfit in a sports bag and waved to her mother as she left the house.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Good evening.” I smiled whilst the doorbell rang as I entered the cafe.

 

“Eunji, you’re early, we are opening in ten minutes.” Amber replied as I saw her setting up the tables along with Hyoyeon.

 

“I know, I was hoping if I arrive early I could leave a little early, I have a test tomorrow morning, I just really wanted to study.” I replied anxiously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

 

“Oh Eunji, you work too hard, of course you can, by the way, we have a new employee, her name is Sooyoung.” Amber added as she introduced me to a girl with long brown hair.

 

I saw her walk towards me with her high heels and her hair done upright into a bun with some flowers. She was pretty tall. She looked good in her maid outfit, I could tell she would do well with the customers.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Once the girls finished setting up, Hyoyeon was told to put up the open sign whilst Eunji went to change into her costume. A few minutes past until customers began entering. Most requested Sooyoung as she was the new employee with the attractive appearance. She was a natural. A group of boys entered, five of them. One with dark brown hair and brown eyes, one with light brown hair and the other with black.

 

“Good evening sirs, how may I be a service to you?” Sooyoung added with a kind smile as she walked towards them.

 

“We just wanted bubble tea.” The boy with dark brown added.

 

“Baekhyun, do you order anything other than bubble tea?” Another added as he rolled his eyes.

 


Eunji’s POV

 

“You’re right, she’s a natural.” Amber added as she leaned her arm against the desk.

 

“So what’s going on with his Kai boy? He seems so cute and protective.” She continued as she raised her eyebrows continuously towards me.


“Ugh, don’t get me started, he’s a pain, his timing is strangely accurate but he’s a cocky bastard.” I continued as I rolled my eyes and started serving the tea in the teacups.

 

“Anyways, thank you again for my leave.” I continued as I bowed my head towards Amber whilst going to serve the boys their bubble tea.

 

Amber’s POV

 

“Hah..Eunji, you’re one unique girl.” I whispered to myself as I continued to clear the desk.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

“Your tea master.” I added as I placed the tea tray on the table.

 

“Hey, you’re pretty cute, I’m Chanyeol, I’ve seen this place for a while but never got the chance to enter but I’m glad I did.” I heard the boy with light brown added.

 

“You’re such a flirt, this tea looks amazing tho.” The dark brown hair added as he looked at the tea.

 

This job keeps getting worse and worse.

 

“Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter