ONE

A Miscellany of BTS Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storms

ft. Min Yoongi (Suga)

•••

You rubbed both your eyes with your knuckles and glanced to your right to look at your clock. 8:54 p.m. Mentally scolding yourself for missing dinner for the fifth time that week, you made a promise not to have afternoon naps anymore. You made your way out of bed and walked towards the kitchen to get some water. 

As you were pouring water into your mug, thunder rumbled, making the ground below you shake. You bit your lip anxiously, not wanting a storm to come. You gazed out the window and branched lighting flashed. Not long later, the horrific cracking of thunder rattled your windows and you tried your best to keep your calm. 

You sipped on your water and you suddenly felt something soft rub against your ankle causing you to jump in shock. Looking down, you sighed a relief when you noticed that it was just your cat. You put down your mug and picked up Tamago (you named him that because he's round, like an egg).

"Aww, you're here to accompany me during the storm, huh?" You nuzzled your nose against his before putting him down.

Tamago rubbed his head against your ankles continously until you walked back to your room. Since you had an afternoon nap of five hours, you figured that there was no way you could go back to sleep.

Thunder rumbled again and this time you could hear rain chucking down. You quickly drew your curtains close, not wanting to look at the ferocious storm. Tamago jumped onto your bed and snuggled close to you, knowing that you were scared. A smile instantly plastered across your face and you patted his head. 

The storm suddenly got heavier and the thunder got louder, startling both you and Tamago. 

You fumbled through your bag for your phone and when you finally got hold of it, you quickly clicked on the *KaTalk icon. Your thumb hovered above your chat with Yoongi as you bit your lip, contemplating whether to text him or not. 

After a while, you decided not to because you were sure that he was busy working on songs and you didn't want to disturb him. 

Lighting striked, brightening up your room for a second. You involuntarily grabbed your phone and went on KaTalk again, this time actually clicking on the chat with Yoongi. 

"Should I text him, Tamago?" You asked you cat and he just looked at you blankly. 

You typed 'hi' and your thumb hovered over the 'send' button. Tamago meowed and you turned to him and sighed. Just as you were about press the 'send' button, a message popped up and you saw that it was from Yoongi. 

"Are you okay?" His message read. 

Your cheeks flushed up and you bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from smiling too widely or your lips might split open. When you were about to type a reply, more rain chucked down and you sunk back into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter