Meeting

Unexpected Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Hee just stood there bewildered. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She just stood there frozen in her spot, gulping as she tried her best not to stare but it was hard when nine handsome idols are in your apartment.

All nine of them were standing up and looking towards her. They too just stood there awkwardly, no one uttered a single word which was making it even more awkward.

Suddenly Chanyeol cleared his throat.

"So...like," he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Myung Hee looked at him expectedly. Hoping to get a response, to answer her question. How in the world did they get into her apartment?

Wait... unless... but that's impossible. But maybe one of them is my new roommate? NEW ROOMMATE?! HOLY MOTHER!

"Spit it out man," Kai said as he smirked towards her causing her to blush as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Here why don't we all sit down in the living room?" Suho said as he came over and bent down to pick up the mail that had scattered across the wooden floor.

"Y-You don't h-have to do that," she said also bending down to help grab her own things. She pushed her hair behind her ear, as she tried collecting all the mail.

"No, it's okay. Really," he smiled showing his bright white teeth. She blushed immensely as she stood up and Suho handed Myung Hee her purse and mail.

She went over to the countertop to set it down before nervously joining EXO in her living room. It was like a dream come true - she must have done something amazing in her past life to be rewarded like this.

Sitting down on one of the couches she had, Xiumin came over and sat next her causing her eyes to widen as she became very stiff. She stole some glances at him a few times because Xinmin was her bias in EXO along with...

"So the first question... you live here right?" Baekhyun asked straightforwardly.

"Yah what kind of question is that? If she got in then obviously she does!" responded Sehun looking at his hyung irritated.

Myung Hee couldn't help but giggle this was all new to her and she wasn't expecting this kind of interaction between the members. Honestly, she didn't know what to expect or how things were going to pan out.

"Whats so funny?" asked Kai raising an eyebrow from across the living room.

"You guys,"

"Us?" he pointed to himself.

"Yes," she answered smiling towards him as he huffed and he bit his lips before smirking a little.

"But my question," Baekhyun said with a bit of sass. It was evident that he was surely the diva in the group. Everything that she heard and saw, was most definitely true about him at least. She took note that going showing with him would probably be really fun.

"Yes I live here," she answered. He simply nodded his head, happy that she answered his million dollar question.

"So how old are you?" Lay asked this time. She wasn't sure if she should answer or not.

"Yah you never ask a woman her age!" Chen said as he hit his head.

"YAH! I'm your hyung!" Lay said looking like he was about to cry.

Myung Hee looked on at the guys worried because this suddenly took a sudden turn before earlier and she wasn't sure if she should be concerned or not. Though looking around, this seemed fairly normal, but she still was a little worried.

"I-It's okay!" she said as she waved her hands to calm down the boys. "I'm 22,"

"Aw man, you're my noona then?" Kai asked looking rather disappointed causing her to laugh a little.

"I-I guess..."

"Wait what year were you born?" Chen asked leaning forward in hope that they would be the same age.

"1993,"

Kai groaned as D.O looked at her happily.

"We can be friends!" he chimed causing her to smile as well. She noticed that Chanyeol wasn't saying anything and wondered why because everyone else were being so talkative and asking so many questions while he sat at the edge of the couch in silence.

"Well... Chanyeol," Suho nudged him to speak. It was obvious 

"Oh right. I-I'm... I'm your roommate," he finally said as he let out a heavy sigh. As if it was weighing him down this whole time.

Myung Hee looked at him shocked. She blinked a couple times  before she simply just stared at him. She wasn't sure if she should say something or what. Although she already imagined one of them being her roommate, she wasn't expecting it to be Chanyeol of all people. He was her bias along with Xiumin and she would be living every fangirl's dream. 

Xiumin  waved his hand in front of her face since she was blankly staring into space as she tried to organize her thoughts.

"Hyung I think you broke her," Kai said glaring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol attempted to say something but stopped himself before looking around the room.

"Damn it, we didn't get her name!" Chanyeol cursed.

"That's your fault," Sehun pointed out.

"Shut up,"

"Make me,"

"Yah stop this! We're guests remember!" Suho interjected as he glared at the two bickering males.

"Oh yeah, we have food!" Lay smiled happily as he looked at everyone who seemed to have forgotten about the food. At the mention of food Myung Hee snapped out of it because she was incredibly hungry at the moment and thought it would be embarrassing if EXO heard her stomachs whale mating call.

"Are you alright?" Xiumin asked leaning closer towards her.

"I-I..." she leaned back but her back hit the armrest of the couch. "I-I'm fine," she blushed. She couldn't believe she was sitting next to one of her bias in EXO!

"So you guys bought food?" she asked trying to distract herself before she thought of ways to kidnap Xiumin.

"Yeah! Are you hungry?" asked D.O standing up.

"Yeah,"

He smiled at her with a goofy smile. "We bought a lot of food. Hope you like it,"

She stood up confused as she pulled her dress skirt down. She forgot she was still wearing her work clothes and thought that it would be a little weird to eat with them in her work clothes. So she decided to change into something more comfortable, maybe that would help to lessen some of the awkwardness she was feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter