They knew

Unexpected Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks past and Myung Hee was busy than ever. Not only did she have finals in her classes but she had to lead a project for her team at the company she worked at. So she was super stressed.

If it wasn't for Chanyeol, she didn't want to think how much more stressed and a mess she would have been.

"Here... drink some tea instead," Chanyeol said as he set down a cup of hot tea down on her desk as he grabbed the empty mug that at one point was filled with coffee.

Myung Hee yawned as she stopped typing on her laptop, and swiveled in her chair to look up at Chanyeol. She couldn't help but smile. "Thank you,"

He looked down at her with worried eyes but nonetheless smiled back. "You should really go to sleep. You're starting to get dark circles under your eyes," he said as he gently touched underneath her eyes.

"I know... but I really need to finish this report," she sighed as she swiveled back towards her laptop. She only had a page left. She needed to finish She HAD to finish. "It's already midnight and you have to wake up early tomorrow for work," he reminded her.

"I know. I know... but this is for work. Not for school. Just one more page okay?" she said looking at him as if she needed his permission to finish.

"Alright, but as soon as you type the last period save it and go to sleep. Arrasseo?"

"Yeah Yeah... jeez are you, my boyfriend or mother?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, looking very much offended. "Hmm. I do believe I am you're loving boyfriend. I'm just worried you're going to get sick or pass out or both. I want you to be healthy and lively like always. Not depressed, stressed and tired because of work and school," he explained.

Myung Hee was touched on how much he worried about her and they were only dating for about two months now. "Thank you," she said because she really didn't know what else to say to him. She grabbed the cup of tea and took a sip.

"Hmmm... it's green tea. Classic," she teased as she set the cup down. "You're welcome. Now finish,"

"Alright, Alright mom," she stuck her tongue out before quickly starting her report once more. She could feel Chanyeol staring at her without saying a word. She knew all too well that he was annoyed but was holding back for her sake. She seriously needed to finish this report.

 

"Wake up!" Myung Hee could feel Chanyeol shaking her awake. "Huh? What time is it?" she rasped as she rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed.

"6:50 am..." Chanyeol answered. "What?! I slept through my alarm?!" she panicked as she looked at the time. And sure enough, it was 6:50. She usually wakes up at 6:00 to get ready and be able to eat breakfast before leaving since she doesn't start until 8.

She jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. She quickly showered before throwing on some work clothes. By then it was 7:17.

"I'm going to be late! Especially with all of this traffic!" she whined as she rushed out of her room with her bag. She had made sure the report and her computer were in the bag.

"Here. Breakfast on the go. And don't forget your cellphone," Chanyeol pointed to it on the counter.

"Oh, my god. Thank you!" she exclaimed as she kissed him on the lips. "No problem," he smirked a little. "I have to go! Bye!" she went to the front and shoved her heels on.

"So lunch later then?" Chanyeol followed after. "Yeah yeah... sure just text me where to met. Okay? Bye!" she opened the door and rushed out. She ran towards the elevator but decided to just go down the stairs.

At first, Myung Hee took a taxi but soon they hit traffic so she decided to go by foot. She paid the driver, got out of the taxi and rushed towards her building.

She glanced down at her phone and it was already 7:35. 

"I have a little time..." she said hopeful.

Fast walking towards her building, she pushed through the crowd. She was really annoyed at the fact they were being rude and sometimes not letting her through. Her day couldn't have started any worse. She had a report to turn in and it seemed as if she was going to be late.

Soon enough her building came into view and she rushed forward. Though her feet hurt and felt like they were going to fall off she continued to fast walk down the busy sidewalk.

She was able to reach the front entrance and rushed inside as she made her way to the elevators. She quickly scanned her ID and waited beside the other workers at the building for the elevator.

The elevator dinged and in rushed everyone. Pushing and shoving each other to squeeze into the small space. Myung Hee was lucky enough to have gotten inside the elevator as the doors closed and it started ascending. It stopped on the next five floors before finally getting to her floor.

She got out and walked towards where her office was. She quickly checked her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter