You Know

Unexpected Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked for the nth time.

"Yes. Now could you please leave my room?" I asked him as I tried shooing him away.

"Why?" he raised an eyebrow.

"So I can change duh," I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Why don't you just stay in your clothes?" he smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up," I threw a bouncy ball I had on my dresser at him.

"Yah!"

He chuckled a bit. "Chanyeolll!" I heard my name being called. I sighed as I rolled my eyes. I walked out of my room followed by Baekhyun, who was right on my heels. Quite literally.

"What?"

"You have some explaining to do~~" Chen sang out as he smirked and looked over to Myung Hee who was nervously seated between Kai and D.O.

I sighed because they were just not giving up.

"Could you guys please cut it out?" I said between my teeth. This was really annoying now.

"No... not until you explain... all this..." Kai said with a spark in his eyes as he gestured between Myung Hee and I and the clothes we were wearing.

"Fine," I huffed. I sat down next to Baekhyun.

"Well..." Baekhyun started.

"Impatient are we?" I lifted my eyebrow.

He simply smirked. I rolled my eyed as I quickly glanced towards Myung Hee who was playing with her fingers as Kai glared at me. I swear if he looks at me one more time like that... he's a dead man.

"So are you going to tell us or..." Chen asked as he leaned forward as he looked over to Baekhyun with a mischievous grin.

I grinned my teeth because they were being extremely annoying and I didn't have the patience to put up with it right now.

"Well... we got chased by fans while we went shopping and while we were running away we ended up in some store owned by some old guy. He gave clothes to change into and just so happened to be couple clothing," I sighed "There you got the explanation... now will you all please leave?"

"Oh really? I don't think I believe you," Baekhyun said as he smirked more and looked between Myung Hee and me.

"I'm with hyung," Kai added.

"It's true! Just ask Myung Hee," I said as I pushed myself up.

"Myung Hee?" Kai turned towards her.

"Y-Yeah... it's true," she quietly said.

"Sure it is,"

"Cut it out Baekhyun," Suho spoke up this time.

"What? This is too fun,"

I glared at him because I honestly thought he was my friend, but clearly, he was taking it way too far.

"Just leave,"

"Yah Chanyeol,"

"I SAID LEAVE!" I boomed this time. I really had enough. I didn't want to put up with there childish acts. It's been a long day and all I wanted to do was rest.

I turned my back towards them as I faced the hallway.

"Come on," I heard Suho say as he rounded up the guys.

"Bye Myung Hee-sshi," I heard D.O's cheerful voice.

"B-Bye,"

"Bye Chanyeol," I heard Suho. I lifted by hand up as I brought it back down to cross my arms.

I heard the front door shut close and peace and quiet filled the apartment once again.

"I'm sorry about them," I said as I turned around to face Myung Hee but unexpectedly she wasn't where she was before. She was now right in front of me.

She didn't say anything as she held her head down. "What's the mat-"

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my torso since she was much shorter than me. I had my arms in mid air not knowing where to place them.

"I'm sorry for putting you in this situation," she mumbled.

I gulped as my heart thundered against my chest. I really hoped she wouldn't hear my heart pounding. I was left speechless. I didn't know what I had to do. Was I supposed to hug her back?

Slowly... I hovered my arms around her petite figure not really knowing if I should hug her to comfort her or not, but I decided to just hug her back, what harm would it do?

As I hugged her back, she tightened her grip around me, catching me off guard but a smirk was slowly forming on my lips.

After a few more moments I was about to let go when I slightly heard a small sniffle. I looked down and I noticed that she was tearing up.

"A-Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked as I tried pulling her away but she wouldn't let go.

"I'm really sorry Chanyeol," she whispered.

"What do you mean you're sorry? It wasn't your fault,"

"Yes, it was. I asked you to come with me since I was sick... but I got you into that situation and with your members and... and..."

I sighed as I started rubbing circles on her back. "Don't be sorry it wasn't your fault Myung Hee-ah,"

 

Later that evening...

After preparing the porridge that Myung Hee wanted, I had gone back to my room and changed out of the couple clothes. I placed them at the far end of my closet because I knew we probably would never use those ever again.

I walked back out of my room and passed Myung Hee room. I was really tempted on checking on her and seeing how she was feeling. So I softly knocked on her door before turning the knob. Cracking the door slightly opened, I peeked inside and saw Myung Hee's sleeping figure. I smiled softly as I gently closed the door and decided to just head back to my room.

Once back inside, I laid down and stared at the ceiling. What was this feeling in my chest? Ever since she hugged me, I've been having this tightening feeling in my chest and I just couldn't explain what it was.

Maybe I just needed some sleep. So I went under my covers and tried to go to sleep.

---

Myung Hee's POV

The Following Morning

Waking up, Myung Hee felt much better than before. She still had a runny nose and maybe a sore throat, but not as bad as yesterday. She got up and checked the time. 10:23 A.M.

Luckily it was the weekend, so she didn't have to worry about having to go to work like the past few other weekends. She decided to shower and just casually dress since she wasn't really planning on going anywhere.

Once out of the shower, she had tied her hair up in a messy bun, put on some gray sweat pants and a big tee. She didn't care how she looked... she was sick.

She went out of her room and was about to head into the kitchen when a sudden thought crossed her mind.

Should I go and check on him? Would he still be asleep?

Without really thinking it through, she went towards Chanyeol's room and softly knocked on his door. She waited for a reply but there wasn't any. Opening the door very quietly and gently she peeked inside and saw that Chanyeol was very much deep in sleep. She smiled a little because he looked so adorable when he slept.

She went inside his bedroom and quietly made her way over to his sleeping body. She leaned down to take a closer look. Myung Hee didn't know what possessed her but she had a sudden urge to trace his facial features with the tips of her fingers.

Gently she traced his eyebrows and nose. Eventually working her way towards his lips to which she abruptly stopped at. She couldn't help but stare at his plump lips.

What am I thinking?

She shook her head and was about to leave when Chanyeol's hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her down beside him. That really caught her off guard since she was left stunned right beside him.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him as he rested his chin on the crown of her head. She gulped as her heart started to pound against her chest. She tried pushing him away but he only kept bringing her closer to him. Her face was literally smashed into his chest as he kept tightening his grip around her.

"Please... don't leave me..." he mumbled in his sleep as he wrapped his legs around her own as well. Her eyes widened and she tried wiggling out of his embrace but she was trapped.

After some time, she finally gave up and thought it wasn't actually so bad. She was starting to fall asleep with his warm embrace. She actually liked the feeling and thought that maybe just maybe... she could get used to it.

 

It was about 2 in the afternoon when Myung Hee had woken back up. She didn't realize just how tired she actually was. To her surprise... Chanyeol was still in bed as he had his back to her. She jumped and realized that she was under the covers. What she recalled was that Chanyeol had pulled her down while he was sleeping and that she was on top of the covers before falling asleep. So the question was... how did she end up under?

Could he have w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter