Special I

Unexpected Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So as promised! A special update for you all! This will be mostly focused on Kai's POV.

Hopefully, you enjoy it! ^~^

Kai's POV

The day Chanyeol moved out to his new Apartment

Just by walking inside Chanyeol's new apartment, I knew this place was really expensive. I just wondered who his roommate was and how they were going to be. I didn't really care all that much that he moved out. Not like Baekhyun, who was throwing a fit on the way there.

All of us but Chanyeol and Baekhyun were seated on the couch, just casually lounging around. It was pretty obvious that Chanyeol was irritated. The normal happy virus of the group was actually mad — which I found to be really funny.

We were pretty much pushing his buttons as we suggested what to do.

"Oh! Why don't we buy food in celebration!" D.O suddenly suggested with a wide grin.

"That's not a bad idea! We'll go buy food," I suggested as I stood up. I kind of smirked towards Chanyeol; he seriously looked conflicted. "I guess," he finally said as he sighed. I nodded my head towards D.O signaling him that we should go if we wanted to get back on time.

"We'll be back," I said as I made my way towards the foyer.

"Be careful," Suho said looking towards us. I looked over to Chanyeol but he was in a headlock by Baekhyun. I swear those two had some kind of bromance going on. I don't know, and I didn't want to know. That was between those two; they didn't need a 3rd person up in that.

 

"We should get this. Oh! And this too!" D.O chimed as he grabbed a few more things and added it the cart. "Don't you think this is enough?" I sighed. We've been here forever and by now someone was going to recognize us.

"Yeah that's all I need," D.O smiled content. We quickly made our way towards the cashier. "Ugh this is going to be a long wait. We still have to buy the fried chicken!" I whined as I looked at all the people waiting to pay.

After five long minutes were somewhat advanced in the line. I was looking around to see if there was any shorter lines, when I made eye contact with a girl and quickly avoided her gaze as I continued to look.

"Excuse me..." I heard someone behind me. I turned around slowly as I looked down to see who it was. It was that girl I made eye contact with!

Crap! Crap! I really hope she hasn't recognized us!

"Are you perhaps... Kai-sshi from EXO?" she asked.

...

I nudged D.O and his eyes widened because he obviously didn't know what to do. "Uh... I really think you have the wrong person," I said. Though we were both wearing masks and hats, I still felt quite exposed.

"Oh... I see," she said disappointed as she went back to her cart. That was really a close call.

 

We were finally able to check out and pay for everything we got. As we were leaving, to my horror, someone came over and pulled my mask down. I trying pulling it back up but it was already too late.

"IT IS YOU!" That girl said pointing at me. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," I quickly said as I pushed D.O and our things out the door, but more and more girls gathered around.

We pushed the cart and started running as fast as we possibly could. "Where's Manager-hyung!?" I yelled looking around for the van. Behind us, a mob of girls were screaming and yelling as they chased us out of the supermarket and towards the parking lot.

I really don't think they're going to be giving up anytime soon, much to my disliking.

"There! Hurry up," D.O pointed at the approaching van. As we ran towards it, D.O and I grabbed some of the bags as Manager-hyung stopped the van, and jumped out to open the door.

With some of the bags in tow, we jumped into the van as Manager-hyung closed the door behind us. He ran towards the cart and tried grabbing the rest of the bags. We saw that security came running out trying to hold back the fans. We felt bad for Manager-hyung bad there was nothing we could do. They could try kidnapping us and that wouldn't be good.

He went towards the back of the van and shoved the remained bags in the back as more security guards came running out. He slammed the back door and jogged to the driver side. He got in and huffed.

"Man... can there not be a normal day for once?" he breathed as he put the van in drive. Some of our fans were pounding on the van trying to open it but thank god it was locked.

Manager-hyung took off leaving all of our fans behind. Some tried chasing us but they of course couldn't keep up.

"Close call! Thank god you were there," D.O breathed "Yeah I so much as figured this would happen. Are you done buying food?" he raised an eyebrow as he looked at us through the rearview mirror.

"Umm... we have to buy chicken and pizza," I said sheepishly.

He sighed as he went to our favorite fast-food restuarant. Once he arrived there, he parked the van and turned around to look at us. "Stay. Here," he sternly said as he opened the door and got out.

 

I was so much as content with the fact that Manager-hyung had bought a bunch of chicken. It was probably two weeks worth of chicken and boy... this wasn't going to last even the night.

We finally arrived back to Chanyeol's new apartment. D.O and I hauled all of the food we had bought because Manager-hyung said it wasn't his place to be there. He told us that he was going to visit his sister who happened to live near by and to call him when we were ready.

Once in front of Chanyeol's apartment door, I pushed the button for the door bell and tried balancing everything we had in my hands.

Chanyeol opened the door for us and we both smiled happily. "We're back~~~" we sang as we held up the loads of food we had bought and pushed our way inside. We took our shoes off and went straight to the kitchen.

"What took you so long?" Chanyeol asked.

After explaining what had happened to us, D.O went to the kitchen to prepare the rest of the food.

Just looking at the chicken was causing me to want to grab one, but I was holding back the urge to though it was very much tempting.

You guys bought enough to feed an army," joked Chanyeol.

"Cause we are one," I replied. "You got that right. You guys are pigs. You eat too much," Sehun shook his head as he continued to channel surf. I never understood why he always liked to channel surf. Heck... I don't understand why he's always grumpy, like couldn't he be happy for once?

"Look who's talking," I smirked as I took some cola bottles out of the plastic bags and set them on the table. I might as well get my mind off the chicken though the smell was calling out to me.

No... I have to have self control...

I was already wondering why his roommate was still not back yet, but if I remember correctly they said they were getting off at 6. I would hate working so late, that has to really .

 

About half an hour later, we were all gathered around in the living just casually watching TV as D.O continued to cook. I swear that boy never gets tried of cooking and cleaning. It's as if he actually enjoys doing that. Suho and Chen were helping D.O finish cooking whatever he was cooking. I for one was starving and I was really wondering where in the world was Chanyeol's roommate. Like... come on they had to be hungry too...

But what if they went to eat somewhere else? We bought all this food for nothing?! And we're sitting here like idiots!?

Just when I was going to suggest to just start eating, I heard the front door open and my curiousity sky-rocketed. Everyone else were to pre-occupied to even notice that someone has come in. I discreetly looked towards the foyer, I was thinking that maybe it was going to be guy so I didn't have any hopes.

But when they came into the doorway, I really wasn't expecting what I saw. Long dark hair, a dress shirt and pencil skirt. Her make-up was simple but gorgeous and professional.

I was so lost in admiring her that I didn't even realize that Lay had gotten everyone else's attention. "GUYS! W-We... have company..."

Everyone had stopped what they were doing, even Sehun had turned off the TV. Suho, Chen, and D.O came out of the kitchen to see who it was. It was really obvious that everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter