“Are you trying to make him jealous? Are you in love with him?"

Amberella

Sigh*

Sigh*

Sighhhhh*

"Damn, could you stop sighing?" Chanyeol throws me a look. I shut my locker and lean against it before sighing once again. "I totally understand you have a date with Nicole tomorrow, but you don't have to sigh a thousand times. It's not that bad is it?" 

"It's not about her." I sigh and slouch against the locker. 

"You still have your fever?" He places his palm on my forehead. 

"No." I slap his hand away. "It's Krystal."

"Oh, your princess charming."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes at him. "I kinda offended her yesterday." I sigh dramatically.

"Well, I can totally see it. Look at that." I look over where Chanyeol is pointing at.

In a distance I can see Krystal walking along the corridor, a very scary and cold aura around her. Her followers seem to have notice her having bad mood so they are walking way behind her. Krystal's eyes meet mine as she walks past me. She stops when she's a few steps ahead of me and turns around to face me. 

"You know, you kinda remind me of some jerk and I'm so pissed off now." She pours the cup of coffee she's holding at me before stomping away. 

"Ah, that's my lunch..." I hear someone say before I see Krystal stomping back to my direction with a lunch box in hand. Before I could react, she turns the box upside down above my head. I feel the spaghetti comes raining down at me. 

"Now I feel better." Krystal smirks before walking away with pride. Everyone looks at her in admiration.

“She is one hot stuff." I hear my jerk brother says while checking out Krystal's .

"No Jjong. " Donghae nods his head and snickers at me.

"You okay?" Chanyeol looks at me, I can sense him trying to hold his laughter. "You look like Medusa."

 

I always bring an extra pair of uniform in case something like this happens. In fact, this is actually my third time showering in school this week. After cleaning myself, I step out of the shower stall with a towel wrapped around my body. I usually change outside since no one actually comes to the changing room at this hour. 

Just when I was about to peel off the towel around me, the door opens and closes so quickly I don't even have time to react. I jump in shock as Krystal comes running to my direction, muffled my mouth with her hand and drags me into one of the stall before pulling the curtain.

The shower stalls are very small and can barely fit an oversized person. Our bodies are practically pressed against each other. She glares at me and asks me to shut hell up. 

"Jung Soojung!" I hear someone yelling. "I know you're in there! Come out now and tell me about that guy!!" I know that scary voice. It's Jessica the Jung, Krystal's older sister and the cheerleader captain. One of the prettiest and scariest girl in school. 

I remember her voice because whenever she cheers or scolds the cheerleaders for doing something wrongly, her voice can probably be heard in a mile. We hear her footsteps getting nearer, and the distance between Krystal and I gets closer. Only then I notice I'm only clad in a thin layer of cloth. I blush furiously as Krystal's body rubs against mine. Krystal jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my waist while covering my mouth with her hand.

'Shut up!' She mouthed. My heart starts beating as I place my hands on her legs to secure her. She snakes an arm behind my neck while covering my mouth with another. 

"Is that you Soojung?" We can see Jessica's pair of shoes below the curtain. "You know I can actually see your feet. I know you're in there." I take Krystal's hand off mine before clearing my throat.

"Uhm, e-excuse me?" I say in my husky voice. There is silence for a second before we hear her walking away without saying anything. 

Krystal jumps off me, but the floor is slippery because I just showered in this stall so she slips, pulling me down with her. We end up in a really awkward position, and it's hard to get up since the stall is really small and we're kind of stuck. I'm on top of her and I can feel her hot breath tickling my bare shoulder. I gulp and try my best to get on my feet. When I am finally able to stand, my towel slips and falls to the floor. I stand rigid with my mouth agape. Krystal has agape too as she is staring directly at my part since she is still on the floor. Immediately, I run out of the stall, my face feel like it is on fire. When I'm done wearing my clothes, Krystal walks out the shower stall, her cheeks rosy red. I quickly grab my things and run out without looking at her.

 

…………

It's Saturday, which means I have to go out on a date with Nicole. I am so dead tired. Mostly because I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the shower stall. I sigh heavily while waiting at the bench for Nicole to come. She's late today. I pull out my phone from my pocket when I feel it vibrating. 

 

From: Nicole 

Sorry ::>_<:: I can't go on the date with you today.

Don't be disappointed. Love ya >3<

 

What the heck? I've come all the way here, secretly wearing my brother's clothes on top of that and now she just ditched me? Sighing, I slide the phone back into my pocket and walk around the street. 

I stop and at are into the shop when I see a beautiful necklace being displayed. It's so beautiful, it would definitely suit Krystal if she wears it. I blink when I see Krystal’s reflection on the window. Turning around, I am overwhelmed to see Krystal. But then my stomach drops when I see who Krystal is with. Kris. They are walking around with Kris arm over her shoulder, looking all lovey dovey. So they're dating now? I clench my hands and try to dismiss the uneasy feeling. So what? It’s not like we’re dating…

 As if sensing me staring at her, Krystal turns over to my direction and frowns. Why is she frowning? Is she annoyed to see my face? She gets angry when I say she's only playing with me, and now she's here hanging out with another guy. I stare straight into her eyes. She stops walking and stares back. After few seconds, she clings onto Kris's arm and walks away. Feeling annoyed with her, I trail closely behind them. Whenever Krystal turns over her shoulder, I look elsewhere. I stop on my track when they enter a restaurant. Should I follow? Probably not. They'll probably be all lovey dovey in front of me while I sit alone. 

"I knew it's you!" Someone pats me hard on my back. 

"Victoria?" I stare at her in shock. She's my neighbour and she's a year older than me. We've been best friends since young. "It’s been sometime since I've seen you. How are you doing?" Victoria has been staying at her sister's place since she moves out because it's nearer to her high school.

"Great. I see you've been doing good too. Omo, you look smoking hot." She eyes me from head to toe. "If I hadn't been bathing and sleeping in a bed with you since young I wouldn't have recognize you." 

"You think?" I say while scratching the back of my head.

"Definitely! You look totally different with your usual self. Are you on a date?" She raises a brow.

"Not really." I say with a shrug.

"Mind accompanying me then? I'm all alone." 

"Sure."

"Cool! Let’s catch up here in this restaurant. I'm starving for goodness." Without waiting for me to say anything, she drags me into the restaurant Krystal and Kris entered. 

As if fate is playing with us, we are seated right behind their table. Victoria has her back facing Kris's back. While I can see Kryatal's face clearly from where I'm seating. She squints her eyes at me with a frown. What is her problem?"

“Amber?” Victoria waves her hand in front of me. "Are you listening to me?"

"Ah, sorry." I say. "I was spacing out. What did you said?"

"I say, are you going out with someone now?" She asks teasingly. I choke on the food I an eating and cough violently. Victoria run to my side and rubs my back. "Are you okay?" I nod my head. She sighs in relief and grabs a napkin to wipe the corner of my mouth. "You eat like a.baby." she giggles before sitting back on her seat. 

"Thanks." I say and catch a glimpse of Krystal's frowning face. Why does she always frowns at me? Just then, I see her holding up her fork with a piece of meat in it and feed it to Kris. Acting all lovingly in front of me huh? 

I take a spoonful of soup and move it in front of Victoria's mouth. 

"Ahh." I say sweetly. Victoria looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"No thanks, you know I hate mushroom soup." She grimaces.

"Fine. Then you feed me." I say while looking at Krystal who is secretly looking at me. 

"What's with you today?" Victoria looks at me in frustration. 

"Do as I said." I say pleadingly.

"Not until you tell me what's on that stupid mind of yours." She insists. I sigh. Victoria can be so stubborn sometimes. 

"A classmate of mine is sitting right behind our table." Victoria was about to turn but I stop her just in time. "Don't turn!" 

"That doesn't explain my question fully. Why were you asking me to feed you and all?" She raises her brow. Why? I don't even know why. Her eyes then clicked in realization. “Are you trying to make him jealous? Are you in love with him?" She asks out of the blue.

"W-what?" I stare at her dumbly.

"You’re blushing now.” She says smirking. “So you do love him.”

"Am not!" I say sternly. I catch Krystal eyeing me weirdly.

"Psst. " Victoria snickers. "You're so cute." She pinches my cheek. "Don't worry, your Vic unnie here will help you with your love life." She winks before leaning forward to peck by cheek. 

"W-what are you-" 

"I'm doing you a favour." She drags her chair carefully so she is seated right beside me. I can see Krystal eyeing our every move as Victoria clings onto my side and pokes the salad with a fork and feeds it to me. "How does it taste baby?" She says loud enough for the tables close to us to listen.

"Aren't you going a bit overboard?" I say in embarrassment. 

"You've got some mayonnaise at the edge of your mouth." She leans forward and surprises me by the mayonnaise off my face. My eyes widen and I touch the the spot she just . What the hell just happened?

"Krystal? Where are you going?" I hear Kris shouting and I look up to see Krystal stomping away to the exit.